Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (1175 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday - 29/6//15)- IT’S NOT OVER YET

1.Thank you Father because the rrace is not over yet.

2.Thank you Father because I am still on my legs running in this heavenly race.

3.Father, wherever I have cut corners or cheated in this race, that could lead to my disqualification at the end of the race, please, have mercy upon me and forgive me.

4.Lord Jesus, grant unto me the grace to know you (more) and the power of your resurrection.

5.Lord Jesus let me also be a partaker of your suffering, that I may reflect your true and perpect image.

6.Father, let me not be distracted or hold onto past successes, glories and achievements, but empowerme to press forward, towards the mark, for the price of a high calling in christ Jesus.

7. I overcome, by the blood of Jesus, every opposition, distraction and obstacle, on my way, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a teachable and submissive heart and grant unto me the grace to accept correction of the Holy Spirit, anytime I am corrected.

9.Father, purge me of dead conscience and give me a conscience that will respond positively and promtly, to doing your perfect will.

10.Father, please, empower me never to fall short of your standard and glory.

11.Father, I have started well, please, let me finish well and finish strong.

12.Father, please uphold me to the very end of my Christian race.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
pls bro, do me a favour with link; where i can download "open heaven app." you can send it to my email. tnx
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
unpredictedone:
pls bro, do me a favour with link; where i can download "open heaven app."
you can send it to my email.
tnx
https://iopenheavens.com/download/index.html but you need to buy the scratch card from any RCCG before you can download
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=dallyemmy post=35322125] https://iopenheavens.com/download/index.html but you need to buy the scratch card from any RCCG before you can download[/quote

PLS CAN I GET THE SCRATCH CARD HERE IN ABUJA?
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Try any Provincial or Zonal Headquarters close to you! [quote author=unpredictedone post=35474187][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What Is Religion - unbiased explanation / Audacity Movie (HD 2015) / Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.