Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? (40482 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by asiwajumi(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2015
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...

WALKS OUTTA THREAD....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by asiwajumi(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Peoples governor. Osokomole 1 of Ekiti state. Thanks for making Ekiti State popular worldwide. Quote me wrongly and start having running stomach.lol. Fayose news making my post comes frontpage on nairaland since 1871BC. I just dey dance awilo

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by asiwajumi(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
why u comment bfor me self?lol na me post ham. Pain me o

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
why u comment bfor me self?lol na me post ham. Pain me o
Lwkmd... Sorry Mate

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Tolexander: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Political stunt!

Good governance and being prudent with the state allocation is better than this stunt.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
In Chinua Achebe's voice, "He is the man of the people"

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by omenka(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

His Colosseum is the streets.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
God, please continue to bless Nigeria with leaders like Peter Ayodele Fayose. tongue

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
I like and trip 4 dis humble n down to Earth Guvnor

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by CountDracula(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
He's nt buyin anythng naw OP. undecided ure a liar
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Spotless Baba !

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by ziccoit: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
The People's Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele
Fayose was on his way from
Akure enroute Ado Ekiti, he briefly stopped by at
a market in Ikere Ekiti,
the boy he's carrying was about falling when he
picked him up and carried
him this tight.

This is how they all always start. We Nigerians demand good, responsible and responsive leadership and governance. Enough of deceiving stances as if they were part of us and truly feeling our pains. If he likes, let him enters bush and carries monkey baby he just must deliver. Shikena.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by kalebsky: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
The only man that has withstood APC buhaha and still standing...

Take it or leave FAYOSE EKITI GLADIATOR

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
This man practices the politics of ancient Romans: keep the population loyal and distracted from the rot in government by entertaining them with spectacular Gladiatorial shows in the Colosseum.

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, his tactics are working perfectly. He does no wrong in the sight of an average Ekiti person who is resident in the state. All he has to show for the eight months in office so far are pictures of him riding okada, eating amala, buying furniture and buying pepper. I pray my people wake up to the reality that this guy is just a big fraud and nothing else.

God bless you.
We wanted an administrator but what we got is an entertainer.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by collins011(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Aigbofa:

God bless you.

Bro. Please in case you forget, i wish to remind you that he has been consistent in ensuring that the civil servants of Ekiti gets their salary. Please be guided.

Besides, what is wrong for a governor in his humble nature thought it wise to stop by and exchange greetings from the people he govern. I mean what is wrong about that?

37 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by bobbiekrantz: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
When the poster above me dies.... the cause of his death will be fayosephobia!!

When we talk of the game....We talk of PDP!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Moheat(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
DoubleQueen:
dats d onli thing fayose does"!!showing off!!!...ekiti peeps shld have stayed with fayemi who a great vision...rather they chose a man who loved the cameras for obvious reasons....*pissed*

As long as the guy is not owing 7months salary we are ok with his show off

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Ephemmm: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Although not his fan, the corn-heater tongue tongue tongue in Osun is more sensible. If it was his wife agreed, but how can a governor be buying pepper in the market if not for showing off? Exchanging pleasantries with marketers for me is good enough or buying something usable or eating with poor instead of domestic pepper.

I may be wrong though, because the tittle is at variance with the message obtainable in the picture.
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Beremx(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The leader of South West politicians, professor of Politics, King of Boys, Friend of Masses, Okan lomo of the whole S/W, My ROLE MODEL grin grin grin
weyrey! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:

You are looking for trouble from some people o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by missyruq(f): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
He'snt buying anything bt jz passin by, shocked op,u cn lie oo shocked
Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by HzRF(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aigbofa:

God bless you.
U nd osun dey inside same category

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by CaptaiinG(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fayose na street na, what do you expect? Good one sha

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by sulmeza(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol,...d guy neva cease to amaze me.....

4gt show off....it's his nature..

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Him go buy the boy??

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? by tolexy007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
God bless Ayodele Fayose, Our future president. Click like if you belive...

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.