Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (237818 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=orisageo post=64766278][/quote]
Zero seven zero five nine four three four nine zero seven
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chukwuka1405: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
@fikki1...kindly respond asap please. i have been trying to book an appointment with the belgian embassy for legalisation to no avail.
Kindly advise on the way to go about it. I also sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
chukwuka1405:
@fikki1...kindly respond asap please. i have been trying to book an appointment with the belgian embassy for legalisation to no avail.
Kindly advise on the way to go about it. I also sent you a pm.
Bro there is no need for appointment, just go to the embassy by 9am-10am Tuesday's and Thursday's and ur documents will be legalized...u will pick it up the same day. Endeavor to authenticate it at ministry of education and foreign affairs before going to the embassy...if the documents u want to legalize is not educational documents... U will only take it to ministry of foreign affairs then embassy.... Best of luck... My people endeavor to read previous pages all the info are there.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by babarexo: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
what s the nature of the medical test.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello.

Please I need a comprehensive break down on how to apply for master in KU LAUREN. Pls,it is very urgent.

I intend applying for master in criminology.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Adesquare1992:
Hello.

Please I need a comprehensive break down on how to apply for master in KU LAUREN. Pls,it is very urgent.

I intend applying for master in criminology.

Thanks in anticipation.
Bro google ku leuven master application...follow the link and apply. Application fee is 50euro, u can pay with your master card. Application documents include motivational letter why u want to study masters in criminology and why in leuven. U must have proficiency in English TOEFL or Ielts is required. Then u have to authenticate your education documents at fed ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs after which you legalized at the embassy in maitama Abuja and send it through DHL to the school...u will get the address from their website. Pls use DHL so u can meet up with the deadline. I guess the deadline is 1st of March then ensure you asked them if your school has to send your official transcript and copy of your result. Ghent is holding me ransom because of that. I'm just in a fix cos my sch is on strike. The documents u are uploading please put it in pdf

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Do I have to pay for the application fee before starting my application?

Secondly,do I need to have all those documents ready before the application?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Adesquare1992:
Do I have to pay for the application fee before starting my application?

Secondly,do I need to have all those documents ready before the application?
Yes bro you can apply without paying, put your application will not be get evaluated without payment... And you have to have all the documents ready first
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Pls how can i reach for further assistance.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adesquare1992:
Pls how can i reach for further assistance.
Bro I will like to help you, for the benefit of everyone, please it's advisable to ask your question in the forum, you will always get answers
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
After checking the deadline it appears I won't be able to meet up with the deadline(March)
My programme requires 100 for Toefl topple up with the legalisation of the required documents,meeting up with the deadline is almost impossible. At this juncture,what will you advice I do??
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by orisageo: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Check vub, they don't require legalized documents, before admission and the Course ourselves should be taught in Dutch so u can learn Dutch. They have law and criminology faculty, because of the Dutch u Dont need toefl
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Please somebody help. Firstly, My certificate and transcripts were only stamped with certify true copy stamp and no school seal. Will the embassy accept to legalize my documents without school seal?
My documents were already legalised at Spanish Embassy, do I need to legalize them at Belgium embassy?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand the meaning of this school seal on certify true copy of certificate and transcripts. Can the certificate and transcripts be legalized without this school seal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ToniaAlexandra5: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please how is embassy interview/test for students that want to study in Belgium looks like,especially those that want to study statistics?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ceejayechekwa: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello Guys,
i will like to make some inquiry on Belguim. currently i am in South Korea doing my masters but planning to relocate to Europ once i am done. i have Belguim and Germany in mind. What are chances in Belguim in terms of residency and staying after a second masters or Phd. Program. I intend bringing my wife along. Can she work as my dependent. My kid is he entitle to social welfare and citizenship if i born them in Belguim.
Application of visa if i decide, should i apply from Nigeria or South Korea. **** I understand that the trend is for study but, this is the only trend that has traffic that will give me a reply**********. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by bendo75(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by bendo75(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Could anyone here who did online application for student's visa with Belgian embassy help me with answer to these questions #

24. Number of entries requested

25. Duration of the intended stay or transit (number of days)

30. (Last) intended date of departure from the Schengen area

For the payment of contribution, the home office in Belgium has these details:

Bank account BE57 6792 0060 9235.

Account information:

IBAN: BE57 6792 0060 9235

BIC: PCHQBEBB

Bank: BPOST NV, Muntcentrum (zonder nr.), 1000 Brussel

Beneficiary : FOD Binnenlandse Zaken, Dienst Vreemdelingenzaken, Antwerpsesteenweg 59B, 1000 Brussel

And VFS Global Abuja has:

IBAN BE57 6792 0060 9235

BIC PCHQBEBB

Bank : BPOST SA, Centrum Monnaie, 1000 Bruxelles

Beneficiary : SPF Intérieur, Office des étrangers, Chaussée d’Anvers 59B, 1000 Bruxelles

Anybody paid the contribution recently and which payment details did you use?

Thanks for your help
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
SBF intérieur. Mais c'est la même chose. It's the same thing. Just in different languages(Dutch and French).
bendo75:
Could anyone here who
did online application for student's visa with Belgian embassy help me with answer to these questions #

24. Number of entries requested

25. Duration of the intended stay or transit (number of days)

30. (Last) intended date of departure from the Schengen area

For the payment of contribution, the home office in Belgium has these details:

Bank account BE57 6792 0060 9235.

Account information:

IBAN: BE57 6792 0060 9235

BIC: PCHQBEBB

Bank: BPOST NV, Muntcentrum (zonder nr.), 1000 Brussel

Beneficiary : FOD Binnenlandse Zaken, Dienst Vreemdelingenzaken, Antwerpsesteenweg 59B, 1000 Brussel

And VFS Global Abuja has:

IBAN BE57 6792 0060 9235

BIC PCHQBEBB

Bank : BPOST SA, Centrum Monnaie, 1000 Bruxelles

Beneficiary : SPF Intérieur, Office des étrangers, Chaussée d’Anvers 59B, 1000 Bruxelles

Anybody paid the contribution recently and which payment details did you use?

Thanks for your help
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by bendo75(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Achobandu:
SBF intérieur. Mais c'est la même chose. It's the same thing. Just in different languages(Dutch and French).

Thanks so much. Do you have answers to questions # 24, 25 and 30 on visa application form for student’s visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ceejayechekwa: 3:35am On Mar 26, 2018
ceejayechekwa:
Hello Guys,
i will like to make some inquiry on Belguim. currently i am in South Korea doing my masters but planning to relocate to Europ once i am done. i have Belguim and Germany in mind. What are chances in Belguim in terms of residency and staying after a second masters or Phd. Program. I intend bringing my wife along. Can she work as my dependent. My kid is he entitle to social welfare and citizenship if i born them in Belguim.
Application of visa if i decide, should i apply from Nigeria or South Korea. **** I understand that the trend is for study but, this is the only trend that has traffic that will give me a reply**********. Thanks.

Please can someone help me with the question. I need to get answer to Belgium residency after graduation and family reunion.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aghanel(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
ceejayechekwa:
Hello Guys,
please bro. I planned relocating to South Korea after my graduation this year.
What is it like over there?
I don't know if I can get first hand information from you concerning the country?
please help a brother because it's urgent.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ceejayechekwa: 3:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Aghanel:

please bro. I planned relocating to South Korea after my graduation this year.
What is it like over there?
I don't know if I can get first hand information from you concerning the country?
please help a brother because it's urgent.

South Korea is good. It depend reasons you are coming to south korea. Is it through study or what?. There is work in south Korea but the challenge you will face is language. As a student without Korean language you can only do minimal jobs and hard job but it pays well. As a student after studies you are given 1 to 2 years job seeking visa. However korea is close culture with your black skin you will be discriminated among other cheap Asian countries. If you plan to raise your family, in my opinion Korea is not a best place.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Aghanel(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2018
ceejayechekwa:

South Korea is good. It depend reasons you are coming to south korea. Is it through study or what?. There is work in south Korea but the challenge you will face is language. As a student without Korean language you can only do minimal jobs and hard job but it pays well. As a student after studies you are given 1 to 2 years job seeking visa. However korea is close culture with your black skin you will be discriminated among other cheap Asian countries. If you plan to raise your family, in my opinion Korea is not a best place.
I actually planned on working them.
I have a relation that told me that works in South Korea pays well and that he will take care of everything and also help me in seeking for a job there but I am kind of having a doubt about the whole thing because he also told me that they pay 1.5milion a month.
I am just kind of confuse bro.
I don't know if he's telling the truth because the wage is kind of much for a foreigner.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ceejayechekwa: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aghanel:

I actually planned on working them.
I have a relation that told me that works in South Korea pays well and that he will take care of everything and also help me in seeking for a job there but I am kind of having a doubt about the whole thing because he also told me that they pay 1.5milion a month.
I am just kind of confuse bro.
I don't know if he's telling the truth because the wage is kind of much for a foreigner.

I don't know what the person have told you but, using other visa apart from student visa is not sure you will enter Korea even when you arrived at inchon airport. it depends on your luck, how you coordinate yourself at entry point and your God. If you successfully enter Korea mostly in summer time you are sure of Job. Least job pays 1.2 million won per month which is like 1000usd ie 360k in Nigeria equivalent currency. you can make 2000usd (600k) in a month in korea. Be aware it is a hard job. Factory job, logistics and construction jobs are available.
Goodluck.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good evening guys,

I applied for masters in management at VUB few weeks ago with some of my documents. As at the time of .y application,my transcripts and prove of language proficiency weren't available as a result of NASU strike that which prevented me from getting those documents.

The strike is over though,with my transcripts almost ready,I had a setback with "prove of language proficiency". The school made it clear that I can provide a prove of language proficiency not necessarily TOEFL or other related exams,but rather,a document(diploma)proving that I had either my secondary or territary education in English. I thought I had it settled after visiting the those in charge at OAU. The school contacted me today and the document sent regards the aforementioned was rejected.

Please I need help with.
Here is the original info that addresses matters relating to Prove of language proficiency.

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
...it appears I either didn't understand the information or I sent an incomplete documents or I sent the right information with the wrong approach.

After going through the info properly today,I stumbled on this.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
How do I go about this?

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please somebody help. Firstly, My certificate and transcripts were only stamped with certify true copy stamp and no school seal. Will the embassy accept to legalize my documents without school seal?
My documents were already legalised at Spanish Embassy, do I need to legalize them at Belgium embassy?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Adesquare1992:
How do I go about this?

I dont think i understand your question..
Are you asking who should fill this form or yoy asking which language proficiency should be submitted and how.

Please elaborate

Thanks
Fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
efeturi3:

Morning,

If am not mistaken all certificate issued carries a school stamp or seal. And your transcript is not suppose to be opened or sent by you.. it was suppose to be sent by your to belgium( to the school you are applying to). Except if you have with you a student copy, which doesnt need to be legalised, since your school in Nigeria (graduated) already sent one to your school in Belgium (future).

On the Spanish document, i think you still need to take it to belgium embassy to legalise it before sending it to belgium.

To my understanding without school seal or stamp, your certificate might be tagged as 'OLUWOLE'.

I hope this helps

Happy easter..

Thanks
Fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Adesquare1992: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thanks Fikki.
VUB requested for a prove of language proficiency which I sent to the school. Few days later I was contacted and informed that I sent the wrong document. I decided to go through the language requirement again and came realised that I didn't download a particular document;that's the document I sent earlier,the one with VUB logo.

My question is that is it the case that all I have to do is have that document signed and stamped? Or after it must have been signed and stamped I have to attach other documents to it as regards prove of language proficiency?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.