Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) (51086 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Shey u dey like that kain thing? grin

I dey like am.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by augster(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
back2sender:

I withdraw all my cash yesterday from my account . I no wan hear story sey I no fit make withdrawal because of BVN
TheWriter:

_
As in eh
lol...make dem dy chop the account.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by pembisco(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
tongue We in the north are less concern about this sh!t becos we knw we've got Dullardihno and so the CBN can't do nothing about it
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by mikron(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
I want to faint right here cause you are writing back to me *faints*
to u lalasticlala is now a god, King or a governor abi? Na wa for people like u oh.

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by funstufz: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
More..

WHo get 'pure water' to sellllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
February 2014 - June 2015, just 14 million people registered and over 76 million yet to register.

This shows how unserious Nigerians are. Let them freeze their accounts and transact through the counter till they register.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by frisky2good(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na only God sabi where our policy makers dey get ideas from. Are they telling us now that those without bank accounts by the end of today can never open bank accounts in Nigeria forever?
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
Am very sorry but I want to cry....I want to dedicate this to Everyone

at d count of 3, u start crying..... 1
3....... cry

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nah #100 dey my acnt,i Ben go dere mayb i fit collect my bvn 2day cus i don do ham since,d crowd plenty pass anytin...i just jejely use d #100 load airtime,no nah 00.0 dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Z8(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
It's best dey Extend it... Wats deir problem gon sef??
Why? Wasn't it since last year they started asking customers to get their BVN?
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

I dey like am.
Correct gal. grin
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by bobcharly(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
the same BVN wey Access bank beg me to cum do? ...my account officer had to personally bring the BVN card to my shop...neva knew it would get to this..
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
Pure water sellers would make brisk business!

Why should you wait till last minute before you do what has been ongoing for more than a year?
Maybe you think everybody is on self employed and owns the whole time to free himself. I would rather forget the cash for not doing the BVN than to loose my Job.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by exlink10(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
oboy, naija and african time things

come, watin be cbn problem? make then extend am.jo
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by loomer: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
If them expect say I go pay more than 200k for tp just to make account wey no get reach 30k de active dem miss road.

Make them chop that one
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by goalburner(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
I want to faint right here cause you are writing back to me *faints*
Hey ma'am, just tell him u gat crush on him and send him a PM.

Cos all these ur campus trick won't work on a celebrity like lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by idithlove(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please they should go n sit down!!!why must they wait for the last week,now they r lookin for whom to blame undecided
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Drenix(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
If I hear say I do dat bvn 2day..... Must dia b deadline in doin BVN... Y dem no gve us deadline 2 open account..... Bleep shit
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by toluwaleke4u(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
BVN is not for everybody, if your account balance look like JAMB score (198, 256, 302), don't bother to disturb yourself, allow the account close, GOD will help you

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by mygee33(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
CBN why!
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
I did mine wen BVN was never attractive. No queue, just pick d form up, fill it and submit. Within 24hr I got a text!! Nigerians too they wait till they flog them before they do the right thing.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by mightyokwy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Naija with fire brigade approach. Wonder when we are going to chance our atitude. Since last year.
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
goalburner:

Hey ma'am, just tell him u gat crush on him and send him a PM.

Cos all these ur campus trick won't work on a celebrity like lalasticlala
do you know him in person
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by usy309(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nija people like last minute Approach, if am the CBN governor.....Customer will pay for the Capturing now. And Channeled the funds to charity or Community Service.......
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mikron:
to u lalasticlala is now a god, King or a governor abi? Na wa for people like u oh.
because he didn't write back to you means you want to faint abi..... well bad belle all over the place
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ochiske:

what is this one even saying sef? undecided

cheesygrin
I don't know o....am just looking like wtd....lmao
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
You need help seriously.
when you are jealous and don't know what to do
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
No be small thing o

Yesterday when I got to the bank for dah BVN ish
One fine fair woman just fainted....Nobody even looked at her twice....Some people just dey snap am

Nigerians can be inconsiderate oo....even policemen were just looking at her

They were like she dey pretend o, she wan use ogboju do BVN...imagine...later sha 4 mopols sat her down. ..she finally left without doing the BVN

**drops mic**

And what did you do to help her?
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
when you are jealous and don't know what to do
Jealous of ur foolishness Mofo

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by axiliborha(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Jealous of ur foolishness Mofo
jealousy tongue
Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by caniva(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Avoid BVN Deadline Long Queue
Withdraw few cash
Go to a low profile bank
Open a new Acct
Reg. BVN at d same time
Take BVN no. to ur Old Bank
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) by Shaadey: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
youmour:

And what did you do to help her?
I did nothing cos people older than me, security officers did nothing. ...moreover didn't want to get implicated....dunno what I should have done tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / 10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.