Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Wizkid Caught In The Act Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Caught In The Act Again (1673 Views)

Wizkid Caught Crushing On Nicki Minaj On Instagram / Wizkid Caught On Camera Touching Girl's Boobs [PICS] / Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by Gistarena(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wizkid took to Twitter last night to air his opinion on how African artistes are treated at BET Awards,claiming he didn't attend the pre-show and interviews.

He has has however been busted by US gossip site, 'Baller Alert', who claim Wizkid was actually on the red carpet and they interviewed him.

This came to light this morning after a source who verified Wizkid's claim to be untrue hinted Instablog9ja on Instagram.

If Balleralert's claim is true, it would mean this will be the second time in recent times Wizkid has been caught lying on social media. The first being the time he said he woke up in Los Angeles, stating a time that didn't correspond to the local time in LA as at that moment.

Check out his tweets and also Balleralert's claim on the matter....

- See more at: http://celebrityhabit..com/2015/06/wizkid-caught-in-act-again.html#sthash.OeNm62aB.dpuf

Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by piicity(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
.wizy eleniyan so you are still alive? Ah no no o but why aren't you releasing songs again
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by tpiander: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
is Nigeria trying to take over BET or something, all this is suspicious.

is the network for sale?

anyway, lord have mercy.
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by stone1temple(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Linus! shocked
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
that's why is wizkid why r u people having problem with that? I'm sure many of u wants to become wizkid but u r far frm it

My advice to wizkid

Slow down on Cheap Crack
Alcohol.
Pride.
Then You will go far.

i just missed all his songs with Jamaican accents so much

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by iphanyiuma(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
chowlade:
that's why is wizkid why r u people having problem with that? I'm sure many of u wants to become wizkid but u r far frm it

My advice to wizkid

Slow down on Cheap Crack
Alcohol.
Pride.
Then You will go far.

i just missed all his songs with Jamaican accents so much
it's not pride my friend BET award does not favour black' entertainment Ghanaian celebs also said it yemi alade also said it y would they call out the black list even before the show began that's bull shlii if I was wizkid ill be sipping orijin in LA and streaming the show from my iphone
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by slimpriince(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wizkid is Gradually becoming a witchkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
iphanyiuma:
it's not pride my friend BET award does not favour black' entertainment Ghanaian celebs also said it yemi alade also said it y would they call out the black list even before the show began that's bull shlii if I was wizkid ill be sipping orijin in LA and streaming the show from my iphone
but d stonebyowh that won came to accept his award. had it bn
they Yemi alade, AKA, Sarkodie, and Wizkid were d winner, they will be there to collect it too. all na shakara.
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by nuelzy: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yemi gave her view..same with dat Ghana celeb...bt none of dias depicts stupid arrogance...even if wizkid is doing d right tin, it must be in a wrong way...a clear sign dat he was not well brought up
Re: Wizkid Caught In The Act Again by adeyrossin(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG HALLA AT ME BY ADEY RISDIN rossin SIEZE 1MB GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME http://playmyjamz.com/share/J2526sO8gR3925

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives / 2face Shares Hilarious Tweet From A Fan On Instagram / PHOTOS: Beverly Osu Steps Out In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.