Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? (5965 Views)

Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / To All Females With Small B00bs / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
..Ok, although nobory including me hav ever seen a lighskin females with tribal mark coz they don't exist....Question:...Can u/Would you date a preeety female with Tribal mark?....especially in 2015? ... MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Freciprocal: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by dunsman(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
no
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
shey u talk say u no be naija-based guy, so how e take concern u?
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Upnepaa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr pork cork at it again. cool
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by d1ckdharay: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
corky moroñ, dey exist u hear.
Nd yea i can buh it will b hard. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shey u talk say u no be naija-based guy, so how e take concern u?

..bro the question refers to u people (homebase)...we don't hav chicks wit tribal mark in London & I have nevar seen any.... I take it u date them...correct? (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
What about the tribal marks wey occupy he whole face? grin but some guys no mind if u get troublemark sef na wetin dey under b their targets lobaatan
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Sveen: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:
..Ok, although nobory including me hav ever seen a lighskin females with tribal mark coz they don't exist....Question:...Can u/Would you date a preeety female with Tribal mark?....especially in 2015? ... MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE! angry
You've lose form.
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by falconey(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
mumu ...........the white chicks are starving you punny. Now you want homebase with tribalmarks.

Sorry we can only spare albinos

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

..bro the question refers to u people (homebase)...we don't hav chicks wit tribal mark in London & I have nevar seen any.... I take it u date them...correct? (no ofeinse) undecided

since u na london u dey, and with dat kind of english, i'll guess u're probably cleaning someone's toilets (no ofeinse)

U ARE IN NO POSITION TO OPEN THREADS LIKE DIZ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:
i have tribal marks and am light skin. Hope u wil still marry me.
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Captainswag225(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
mr pork is now into dark skin ladies. Nice!!!
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

since u na london u dey, and with dat kind of english, i'll guess u're probably cleaning someone's toilets (no ofeinse)

GoodOne!
That dude is arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

when was the last time ur brain was formatted?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

...Calm down son...not sure why u angry though....do yor ex girl friends hav tribal mark?......Bro am I typin too fast or do u read too slow?? ....It was juss a simple yes or no question!! (no ofeinse) embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

GoodOne!
That dude is arrogant.

and na the way him go come dey confidently spew trash for here with all him flawed english na wetin dey disturb pass.
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i have tribal marks and am light skin. Hope u wil still marry me.

...ermm sweery..am not sure if that is wot u people call lightskin ther in Nigeria but u r nowear near lightskin females.... BUT..u r preety & u do not hav tribal mark.. Kabbbbish!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

...Calm down son...not sure why u angry though....do yor ex girl friends hav tribal mark?......Bro am I typin too fast or do u read too slow?? ....It was juss a simple yes or no question!! (no ofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and na the way him go come dey confidently spew trash for here with all him flawed english na wetin dey disturb pass.

...ma brother...we under stand English is not yor forst language but plis plis plis....I beg u...plis read the question care fully. Its a simple YES or NO question.. Nobory is askin u for life story!! (THIS HOMEBASE GUYS MENNNN) ..no oofeinse! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm sweery..am not sure if that is wot u people call lightskin ther in Nigeria but u r nowear near lightskin females.... BUT..u r preety & u do not hav tribal mark.. Kabbbbish!! (no oofeinse) undecided
am sure u blind. Shebi u are nt seeing bah?
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

...ma brother...we under stand English is not yor forst language but plis plis plis....I beg u...plis read the question care fully. Its a simple YES or NO question.. Nobory is askin u for life story!! (THIS HOMEBASE GUYS MENNNN) ..no oofeinse! embarassed

wat is diz one saying again..

diz PMB regime dey fall people hand

all of a sudden diz yabaleft inmates don dey escape left and right.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am sure u blind. Shebi u are nt seeing bah?

...sweery u r very preeety & u aint gots tribal mark....gademmmit!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wat is diz one saying again..

diz PMB regime dey fall people hand

all of a sudden diz yabaleft inmates don dey escape left and right.

..ok..thanks...yor highly little opinion has been noted... Go bak & continue sittin under the Mango Tree.. Goat!! (no oofeinse). undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

..ok..thanks...yor highly little opinion has been noted... Go bak & continue sittin under the Mango Tree.. Goat!! (no oofeinse). undecided

#NoFuckWasGiven
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Phikom(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Corky Joe at it again..
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by Captainswag225(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#NoFuckWasGiven
bros, u are doing a great job. Jux continue pouring acid into his brain till his i.q improves.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by guntranno(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

You mean sey make my brother marry someone like this? or my boo cheat on me with this?

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by MrCork: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#NoFuckWasGiven

^^^^side effect or umemployment.....*constant swaaarin!!* undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by agarawu23(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:
my present girlfriend has tribal marks, will you date her? she is light skin and lives in pekam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by IamLEGEND1: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
bros, u are doing a great job. Jux continue pouring acid into his brain till his i.q improves.

d guy just too mumu.

spitting nonsęnse but he dey think say he dey talk reasonable tin.And the spellings? d
oh GAWD!!!!

Dont get me started about the guy's spelling.
Re: Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? by xmileeasy: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
agarawu23:
my present girlfriend has tribal marks, will you date her? she is light skin lives in pekam cheesy
Boss I wan apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.