Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities (39642 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by estheremma(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ducii:

and we should believe you because, u work for the president. Na wah for Nigerians sef
him fit dey work for presidency.its a faceless forum or may be bubu himself on nairaland
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by repogirl(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Soldiers of What? Fortune abi? Don't make me laugh my dear and stop insulting REAL soldiers!
laugh all you want till you see what desperate people can do, then you will pay attention...these boys have tasted the good life, do u think they are willing to.be broke again? Think again. Gone are the days of unfairness, bias and parasitic government, your one chance leader better make decisions wisely, fairly and with diplomacy before he begins something he didnt plan for, hun.

And who are your real soldiers? The Nigerian Army? That band of bumbling buffoons filled with saboteurs and their ilk? Now you make me laugh.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omojeesu(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr. President please do what is right. Support the students. Let them complete their studies!
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Jfrezzy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Vicadonis:
And that is the end of the whole story... come back home guys, una don learn fimish
this is a good move ,most of them are only good at party and drinking,GEJ spoit dem too much,let dem come home and continuing at fed uni oteka .simple
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by mekanaky: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
chudidonas:
This is one good step taken in the right direction by Buhari. Our Expenditures don plenty pass income.. Haba!
Mumu, do u even know how much Nigeria make in a day esp. from Niger Delta region? Your kind of person are those that can easily be brain washed to plant bomb in Nigeria.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by blackprowler: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:
When they stop paying ya fees its time to stop the oil flow.

There are several wars we still need to fight in this country. We cannot continue to be held to ransom by pathetic creatures. Buhari needs to draft more people into the army for this war, and unlike Abacha, he should make a concerted effort to win the propaganda war too. Nonsense!
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Manir9ja: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's as simple as that and Buhari must get whatever he is looking for I swear.

The Federal Government has spent billions of naira sponsoring Northern students to overseas since independence after hijacking admissions from all the federal colleges through quota system ,this Buhari and his free loading bunch of Northern leaches didn't deem it fit to stop such scheme.

This nation will fall apart faster than anticipated if this mad Fulani man continue in this aimless direction that reeks of nothing but hatred and oppression.
You guys talk a lot, is somebody stopping you guys? Come out now and see if your nonsense will be tolerated by Mr. President. Bunch of Olodos.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Manir9ja: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jorussia:
what is wrong with you?
I think he is suffering from ORUBEBETIS.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by blackprowler: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Black man is indeed an ape. I love the so-called racists because they tell me the truth about myself and it helps me improve. Where can I start on this issue?
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
lilprinze:
One Nigeria my foot if they were from the North they won't stop their school fees instead they would increase it.
The north scamming Nigerians since 1960.
How many Northerners dey go school...
Even in the 21st century most of them don't believe in education..
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Tmany(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
This country na wire ooooo, so militants got scholarship to Foreign University, what Wrong with all the University in Nigeria?
They should come and continue their studies in Nigeria jor, but this whole Amnesty of thing how long will the FG continue paying some selected few ridiculous amount of money monthly instead of investing in the development of this area ...... Sooner or later they will still go back to the creek cause FG will not pay them forever.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ckmayoca: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
ducii:

I totally agree with you 100%

Some of em ain't schooling, they just earning 5kpounds monthly. Comfirmed frm my sister neibhour in UK. He laffs her for working day and night and they r both Nigerian.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by kardoso(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
President buhari should'nt continue that stupid programme. All those Niger delta good for nothing things should start learning how to be responsible. Gone are the days when they had such satanic privileges. To hell with them all in that delta theirs.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by tazzmania(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
As if Ijaw is the only beneficiary of FG scholarship. They hav studied enof. I think Nigeria is bigger than one tribe.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Legitbaba(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
razfad10:
sha na their father put the oil there? No but God almighty.
Fo.ol..as na God put Oil dere na our fault?? why u no go claim Saudi Arabia oil... abi no b God put am dere?? Ediiot
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Akiika: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Paaary's over!
Send your bills to Otueke.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by DonXavi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
They're trying to awaken the sleeping monster. They should be ready to face the beat when the music starts
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
lygn19:
This ppl shud stop lieing and trying to rub dirt on Buharis govt, Fg didn't stop paying school fees of anybody, Fg stopped paying school fees of ppl who got back door scholarship simply because there brother was on seat.
Oga abi Mr stop speaking from both sides of ur mouth ,this clearly shows that u are not an igbo man as u always claim on this forum.keeping deceiving ur self !
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by bejeria101(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make una come back things don CHANGE LOL
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Begonia(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The problem is Nigeria's economy....and by extension, the economy of most states.

Most oil producing countries are broke right now. And oil prices won't be rising any time soon.

Nigeria needs to industrialize....so that we can have more money than what we would earn from oil....even at $130 per barrel....and then we can sponsor students galore.

But FG is still waiting for oil to save the day.
The greedy "leaders" are still sharing the little left.
Proper control measures haven't been taken to prevent wastage of resouces.
They haven't taken stringent actions against illegal extraction of natural resources within Nigerian territories either.

It's shameful and annoying.

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by KanwuliaJara: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should come home and study!
6 years of "Jona", dem nefa graduate? grin
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Alezy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
bejeria101:
Make una come back things don CHANGE LOL
lolz

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
Oga abi Mr stop speaking from both sides of ur mouth ,this clearly shows that u are not an igbo man as u always claim on this forum.keeping deceiving ur self !
u wudnt understand.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ALFA ASARI DOKUBO should start paying ther fees or admit dem into his university without taking kobo from them.
Let's him pay back to his pple out of the he wealth he got from D REgion...

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by chax100(f): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let the Landlords come back and put oil companies to their knees. Na our oyel!
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by nduchucks: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dindondin:
They should pay for those that are already there but stop sending others

Money is pretty tight after the monumental theft perpetrated by agents of the last government. The students should return home and attend Universities here like everyone else who cannot afford to finance a higher institution abroad.

Money is to tight for the waste. The days of spending carelessly are over.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by 1miccza: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Please let's take time to go through the story before posting comments,the headline's a bit misleading,the write up is actually aimed at informing the president of the administrative gap that has led to the delisting of some ijaw and Niger Delta students. The government has not categorically stopped it..
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ekefre4(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunky200:

Even if you feel being deprived of the opportunity, as an intellectual son of the land, you should correct the "going back to the creed" threat.
Why?.. because you will/are losing more. you are motivating and encouraging your youths to engage in violent activities which will (in the short/long term) deny them the opportunity to explore their God given potentials.

Pls, stop thinking me all the time. life is short, free and big enough for peaceful coexistence.

God bless us...
trust me nigeria is a ticking time bomb,I mean how long do you think this inequality will continue?
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by oluwashedy: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2015
I hope booboo knows what he's doing.... Watchingin3Dmode

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2015
mmsen:

£56,000 sounds a bit high.

It costs 35,000 to study medicine at Cambridge. Living expenses, whilst still high, are not as bad as London.

£45,000 per year for the five years, plus your two of clinical training.

You got to be kidding me! Will Cambridge graduate doctors be operating on aliens?
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ElDeeVee(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2015
naijamark:

You got to be kidding me! Will Cambridge graduate doctors be operating on aliens?
Lol that money no be here oooooo, over £200000 on each person....Make Baba sha restructure PRESSID grin

1 Like

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by SOUNDKING: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:
Too outrageous, why won't Nigeria be broke, we are suffering from Mismanagement of funds, may God deliver Nigeria.
Aisha should sale her multi million naira wrist watch and Buhari should land in airport already in his state of origin. Hypocrisy is bad....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos] / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.