Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities (39632 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by onelife97: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
phabulous88:
If the amount of money spent sponsoring these guys in foreign institutions is spent upgrading our universities, Nigerian universities will be the best in Africa.

Do we know how much we're talking about here? You need a minimum of £90,000 to train an international student for a BSc programme in the UK. Multiply this amount by 6,000 (approx Nos of ex militants in foreign institutions) and you will get the ridiculous, frightening amount being wasted.

By the way, 90% of the so called ex militants are enjoying lavish lifestyles in the UK and the US; another 65% are don't even know how to spell their names (hope you get my drift grin ).

If I'm to advise GMB, get these guys to write examination here in Nigeria and anyone who scores below an acceptable band should be withdrawn from his foreign institution and thrown back to the creeks. I hope GMB reads this

May God bless your insight.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by mistabiola: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Aisha should sale her multi million naira wrist watch and Buhari should land in airport already in his state of origin. Hypocrisy is bad....

Chill now, Aisha Buhari might have got the watch as a gift or bought it herself but that was with her money and you can't tell a woman not to please herself by buying whatever she wish to buy with her money. smiley

Buhari is trying to cut cost, so the helipad is not an expensive stuff , not even up to the cost of your self contain and it's going to save the state from traffic jam and the likes, whenever the president want to visit his hometown. It's an helipad and not a spaceship so why thew cry

This is an example of a helipad at otueke by GEJ when he was still the president.

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Sunky200: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
ekefre4:
trust me nigeria is a ticking time bomb,I mean how long do you think this inequality will continue?

that's why you and I must not fail this generation and most especially the future of our children
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by Jesusloveyou: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
IdiAmin1:
What happened to sponsoring their academics in Nigerian universities?

I'm not with Gej on this one hoo haa. undecided
what happen,u are making sense now

2 Likes

Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ModiKen(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Dem dey dia dey burn our money.

Has anyone ever met a ex- Niger Delta militant that has returned from studies abroad and is helping his state or community?

Heard those in South Africa, all they do is smoke amd drink while missing lectures.

Ssssshhhhmmmm..... undecided angry
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ducii: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
omojeesu:
Mr. President please do what is right. Support the students. Let them complete their studies!

I agree
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by disumusa: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
dave2meek:
Buhari why
This is just a month and u've started oppressing the southundecided
so how many north,sw did gej send abroad to study or give i win programe.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ducii: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
disumusa:
so how many north,sw did gej send abroad to study or give i win programe.

So where is Nigeria's wealth coming from
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Manir9ja:

You guys talk a lot, is somebody stopping you guys? Come out now and see if your nonsense will be tolerated by Mr. President. Bunch of Olodos.
SO frm what you are saying, there will be pole by pole guarding by the Nigerian Army abi? both at sea and inland, guy come back to reality abeg, you don go too far.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ideatoprince18(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Let the destabilisation start from your bedroom that's if you have one...OPONU ! undecided
....from ur post ...I guess you are more retarded than my grandma donkey.....South West idiots
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 5:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
....from ur post ...I guess you are more retarded than my grandma donkey.....South West idiots

And frm ur post, itz so clear u dnt worth my time. undecided
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2015
ducii:

So where is Nigeria's wealth coming from

Itz coming frm Nigeria! tongue
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by phabulous88(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2015
ApexTitan:

The line in bold is patently untrue. Where did you fabricate this £90,000 from? (That's ~ N27m shocked shocked)

Na wa. Why tell tales that many people here can disprove with first hand experience?

And why will I fabricate figures? Well FYI, I actually studied in the UK, so it's not hearsay, I experienced it. Now since you are too lazy do your research, here's the breakdown: the average tuition fees for international students in the UK is £12,000/year and maintenance (accommodation, utilities, feeding clothing, local transportation...) is £900/month (it's over a £1,000/month if studying in London) , that's £10,800 /year for maintenance alone!

Sum tuition and maintenance and you'll get £22,800/year. Now multiply this by 4 years (minimum duration for a honours degree) and you'll get £91,200. And this is exclusive of international travels and other perks that they enjoy.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ApexTitan(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
phabulous88:

And why will I fabricate figures? Well FYI, I actually studied in the UK, so it's not hearsay, I experienced it. Now since you are too lazy do your research, here's the breakdown: the average tuition fees for international students in the UK is £12,000/year and maintenance (accommodation, utilities, feeding clothing, local transportation...) is £900/month (it's over a £1,000/month if studying in London) , that's £10,800 /year for maintenance alone!

Sum tuition and maintenance and you'll get £22,800/year. Now multiply this by 4 years (minimum duration for a honours degree) and you'll get £91,200. And this is exclusive of international travels and other perks that they enjoy.

Yeah. Seen. This figure is about right for international students.

I wrongly assumed, without reading your comment properly the first time, that you were talking about a master's degree.

Apologies.
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ideatoprince18(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
omooba969:

And frm ur post, itz so clear u dnt worth my time. undecided
.......mtscheeew.......maybe iya sikira is worth ur time....scram!!!....go grab a quickie from her
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.......mtscheeew.......maybe iya sikira is worth ur time....scram!!!....go grab a quickie from her

grin u can do better baby but wud be gud if u can go get a life ok...fu.ucker !
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ideatoprince18(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
omooba969:

grin u can do better baby but wud be gud if u can go get a life ok...fu.ucker !
.....sorry I ain't a gay ass nigga lyk u...don't call me baby u retard
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.....sorry I ain't a gay ass nigga lyk u...don't call me baby u retard

U amuse me...seriously. grin
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ideatoprince18(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
omooba969:

U amuse me...seriously. grin
......seriously I think u need to scram
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
......seriously I think u need to scram

Clown cheesy , be like say u only just discovered dat word 'scram', u com dey spray am as u like. Ode oshi undecided
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by ideatoprince18(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
omooba969:

Clown cheesy , be like say u only just discovered dat word 'scram', u com dey spray am as u like. Ode oshi undecided
........shey u don find am tire for dictionary abi......ofe mmanu
Re: FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities by omooba969(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
........shey u don find am tire for dictionary abi......ofe mmanu

U definitely av no idea hw tedious d trip u wanna embark on...hope u decipher. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / 3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.