Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries (55247 Views)

Dabota Lawson Remarries (Photos) / Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos) / Exposed: Between Kate Henshaw And Rob Nuttal, Who Is The Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by lalasticlala(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kate Henshaw’s Ex Husband Remarries, Rod Nuttall Marries The Lady He Impregnated, Angela Gordon

KATE HENSHAW’S EX-ROD NUTTAL SAVOURS NEW LIFE

Ever since her marriage to British born Roderick James Nuttal, her husband of 12 years, ended, Kate is well known to have moved on with her life; hosting gigs, participating in human interest movies, travelling the world, debuting a work out DVD and trying her hands in politics and getting it badly burnt.

However, not much has been heard about Rod, who before the collapse of the marriage, was known to be publicity shy. In fact many wondered if he was still in the country as he was hardly ever seen at social gatherings. Well Rod who is the Managing Director of Ledrop Nigeria Ltd, agents for Jack Daniels and Piper Hiedsieck seems to have moved on with his life as well, after the brouhaha that greeted his marriage break up over accusations and counter accusations of infidelity.

Rod who has since settled down with the alleged subject of the marriage break down, recently stepped out of his comfort zone when he hosted a select audience to the launch of Jack Daniels Sinatra select, an ode to the lifetime friendship between Jack Daniels brand and the music legend, Frank Sinatra. The event took place at Avenue suites, Victoria Island. That Rod was looking every inch a happy and fulfilled man, would be stating the obvious.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/shade-okoya-becomes-fadans-grand-patron/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ex HOUSE GUTS FIRE...

REMARRIES DAYS LATER...

N'YE N'SOGBU grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Minet16(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2015

#@MINET16
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not a big deal. At least he didn't set Kate's house on fire. And I'm sure the wedding date had been fixed before the incident.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Omotayor123(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Nigerian women sha. I hope she isn't doing this because she wants to renovate her house? mean while, congrats to her

#@MINET16
No be Kate re marry ooooo.. Read again.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by CaptaiinG(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by trigar12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
House got burnt

Then the husband re-marries

The past one week must have been tough for Kate o

28 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by AirstarKane(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
smiley grin yeah!!! Ermmmm not my business
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Ragner(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's what I call Moving on In Life.
If na Philippine Film nw, D guy go Postpone him Marriage because him Ex House Burn undecided

I hate there Movies

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Dragonking: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerian women marriage no dey last long again. Na wa. See wetin copy copy of oyinbo lifestyle don cause.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by bigv(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good, but how does it solve the problem of the missing funds in NNPC? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Superman11(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=35321493]Ex HOUSE GUTS FIRE...

REMARRIES DAYS LATER...

N'YE N'SOGBU grin[/quote

e be like say u dey suspect the man abi ??
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
life goes on

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Lilimax(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Nigerian women sha. I hope she isn't doing this because she wants to renovate her house? mean while, congrats to her

#@MINET16
Understandeth what thou readeth? smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not a big deal. At least he didn't set Kate's house on fire. And I'm sure the wedding date had been fixed before the incident.

Lol.... Harsh

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by beek: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
every thing na news i tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Life goes on.
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by mschubby: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
such is life. congrats to him
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by BHM01: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16
Must u be among the first 5 to comment? Jst cos u want likes, u no evn read d story undecided

18 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Helkayklassic(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Issokay
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by sammyyoung2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
WETIN KONSHINE ME

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by jnrbayano(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16

Why do you prefer being first to comment over being at the end of an embarrassment brought upon yourself by your own hands?

What a choice! shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16
You see wetin first to comment dey cause.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Change Is Constant, that is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Superman11 post=35321854][/quote]
Lol...
I have no reason to Boss...
Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by mschubby: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
damiloladuke:
life goes on
yes o life is too short for one to waste too much time. soon Kate too will re-marry

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by vicadex07(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
I just don't like this kate henshaw for anything...from her overhyped beauty to the useless role she played in Nigeria has got talent and worst of all, she joined PDP angry

I always knew she would be an evil politician because of the way she judges people on Nigeria has got talent...then she joined PDP to make matters worse angry

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by ademolasundayd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
nigeria sha...they wil always add more...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by mamajaz(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16
Did you get the gist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries by Atk01(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ragner:
That's what I call Moving on In Life.
If na Philippine Film nw, D guy go Postpone him Marriage because him Ex House Burn undecided

I hate there Movies
Lmao! Funny you.

I love their movies. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.