Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (43327 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
actually sumtin is wrong wit dat wife............she needs serious attention
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
southernbelle:
@op, is she the birth-mother or the stepmother of the child? if she's the birth-mother, i see no reason why she should see your daughter as a rival (sorry to put it that way but that's how it seems to me).
just my tots cutie, U r wise.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by psalmade(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
@op, even your username is tolu4you why would she not think that you love tolu more than her lol. :-D

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by babsdeebabs(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Oga, the love you have, show and express to your spouse is very different from that of your child. Let your wife understand this and you love them both in their own respective way. Cheers,
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by 400billionman: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:
I had this chatting with my woman yesterday. She asked me if i love my daughter more? Fellow nairalander, anything wrong with the question? Coz the question dey somehow.
How on earth asking such a question from your husband if he love his child more than you.

CC : lalasticlala

Report her to the police..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by lonelydora: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:

I no dey around so we mostly chat online

I hope you are not my friend's husband because my friend told me her husband loves her daughter more than her and that she wants to put the question to him.

Do you reside in Lagos?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by toluine56(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Hope she's nt on nairaland to see ur moniker too...lol

To b sincere, its so awkward a question tho.
I still believe there's nufin as gud as talking face to face
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Bants(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Is the mother jealous of her daughter...abi wetin this means but i will kermit on this
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by arabianights: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Na hm pikin hm no fit do that

my dear, please discuss and with others they wil confirm this.i dey tell u.this na fact.i observed this,even warn my male colleagues and they have come to confirm my warning to be true.

women are good in hiding this particular fact to avoid criticisms or attack but most women feel threatbed or jealous if the husband pays more attention to the daughter or even shows more love.you will see that shes alway being hard on the child and falls on excuse of chores or stubborness or whatever from the child or always reports the child for no just reason some go as far as always beating the child.

Make it a point of discussion with open minded honest people and u ll be surprised
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by 400billionman: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Ab025:
@poster...that's normal with women sha, they can't stand being shared with anyone else but in this case, it's quite surprising it's her daughter!!

Anyway, you just have to let her know she is the best thing that ever happened to you, make her feel secured and tell her u luv her more than you guy's daughter (even if it means lying about that for now)

At the end of the day, she is still just a woman, so don't be surprised by her IQ!!

Bros, the IQ really low..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by kraftykc(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
southernbelle:
@op, is she the birth-mother or the stepmother of the child? if she's the birth-mother, i see no reason why she should see your daughter as a rival (sorry to put it that way but that's how it seems to me).

This is not necessarily a good question. Mother's get jealous of their kids ALL THE TIME.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
I find it unsettling that many don't see anything wrong in that question. How can one be in competition with her child? That's kinda crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by huldahfyn(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
But she is funny oo but oga that is the wonderful nature of a woman, we think differently, she might have asked this questions mainly becos most tyms when chatting with her you always ask of Ur daughters wellbeings eg, How is my baby doing, has she eaten, has she taken her drugs today? What of her food, is it still remaining? Don't worry I ll send som money 4 food 2mao, what of her lesson teacher, did he com today? Now she ll keep on answering all dis questions day to day without you 4 once asking How she is fairing And whats her needs, definately she ll start thinking...... jst make her fill u love them both equally.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by fxskye: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
@ Op, that is Question number 1.......

If that met u surprisingly, here is expo for the next question.

Question 2......"between me and your mother, who do u love more?"

Don't say na me told u oooo!!!

Women do surprises........
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by sonnyudoh(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
To think that this made front page
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:
I had this chatting with my woman yesterday. She asked me if i love my daughter more? Fellow nairalander, anything wrong with the question? Coz the question dey somehow.
How on earth asking such a question from your husband if he love his child more than you.

CC : lalasticlala

Bros, you strong o! Wey people dey do usain Bolt for women you alone corner two!
On a more note, women are jealous and most times think after acting( apologies to our mothers).
Try and balance the Love. You know both better
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Roughfyzay(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Can't say much cos gat no wife and kid. wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by bettercreature(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
LewsTherin:
I don't know about you. But I cannot love my wife and daughter equally. I love them differently. They mean different things to me. Both of them have 100% of my heart. But different sections of my heart.
You can not love people equally its law of life
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by adanduka: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Chaulay1:

And the bolded means what ?

Seems to me he meant IQ and then he changed his mind. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Edusouls(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
oga abeg no too dy baffled,i undestand your worries women's brain are like gsm phones, sometimes it looses network completely,sometimes it flucctuates,at times it come full....
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by IceDude(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
I pray my wife shouldnt ask me this kinda qstn cos it will be sumhow difficult for me to answer. I alwayz fantasize abt my future children cos the love wey i go show dem nor get part 2, expecially the girl(s)...I so much love female children!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Skoopy(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
The truth is, your wife cannot claim to love you more than her/your child (ren), it is vice versa and she must accept it and learn to live with it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by awa(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
There is nothing wrong with her question. I am glad of the answer you gave her.
I always tell ladies that girlfriend, Child, Wife and Mother loves all differ in a man's life.
You love her most as your wife and loves your Tolu most as your child. Loves your mother most as your mother....
You can't compare your love for your child with your love for your wife.. She should have asked that question if you married them two
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by IceDude(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
sonnyudoh:
To think that this made front page
Bros the topic make sense na. Anywayz i understand, nor worry it is well
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by abouqi(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
tolu4you:

Wisdom is very important here Mr. So you aren't always around and whenever you are, you give your daughter more of the few time you have to spend than your wife. Remember, ' That girl will get married one day; she becomes another man's darling/love,.......it shall remain you & your wife! As you lay your bed,.....lay a good bed now that there is time to do so.

Generally, it's common with the first child of the family, but be careful!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Atlantian: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
There is something called lie. Use it. Tell her you love her more than anything in this world, you love her more than your life and you love her more than every bit of veins in your body and you love her even more when she gave birth to your lovely daughter. Every man must possess the ability to manipulate, maneuver and control women. Cos most of them are blinded in their quest for everlasting love. Invent a lie, and use it to keep your home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by 400billionman: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
flyca:
You made your point by telling her you love them both. But you would have skipped telling her that "women and jealousy are synonymous".

So he lied nah ?

Abi you hate the truth ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by Kadokzy: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the question your wife asked you. I bring to you that it is an error that a married man will love his child/children morethan his wife for no offence committed by the wife. Note that your children will grow older and leave for the making of his/her own society while the parents remain in their home till death do both apart. Children will go, the female's name will be change from the father's name to her husband. Your wife remains answering your name. Please Sir, your wife is more in need of your love but your children is also in need that same love you give to your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by tunergy(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
flyca:
You made your point by telling her you love them both. But you would have skipped telling her that "women and jealousy are synonymous".

Very true.

and yes, FLYCA, You too fine ehhh!

you don Marry?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by oluwadanie1(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Olsoo:

I'm very sure this was what pushed her to asking the question...plus the reduced attention she's been receiving from you
Truth is,a woman that really loves you,values your attention and care alot...Now that you've reduced the attention and halted the care(gifts),I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH HER QUESTION.

how is your own wife and daughter sir?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by nerodenero: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
... And na tolu4you be your moniker grin. Oro ti pa esi je.
tolu4you:

Re: Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) by 2sd(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
OP u simply didn't get the feelings behind the question. Forget whether she's comparing with ur daughter or not it simply means she's not getting enough of ur attention shikenah. Work on that and u get less complaints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.