Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? (1652 Views)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by exlink10(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can You See The Naked People Hidden in These Scenes?

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/can-you-see-naked-people-hidden-in.html#sthash.2AXqhx4e.dpuf

Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
SEEING ONLY THE LAST PIX..

1 Like

Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
YES. I CAN SEE VIRTUALLY THE LAST TWO AND THE FIRST ONE. cool THE FIRST ONE HAS TWO UNCLAD LADIES. THE THIRD ONE HAS ONE UNCLAD LADY LYING ON HER LEFT SIDE, AT AN ANGLE ALMOST 60 TO THE GROUND LEVEL ON A ROCK. THE LAST ONE IS THE SIMPLEST OF THEM ALL. STILL SEARCHING FOR THAT STUBBORN SECOND PICS OF UNCLAD LADY.

Copyright ©. 2015. All rights reserved cool
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
2 ppl in d 1st 1 in d 2nd, 3 and 4th
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by shevi4mb(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Me self oooo grin

Oh...wait, i saw the other ones....i had to strain my eyes tho; jst like findin the baby in dis picture

Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by CharlesPhc: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Only the last one is ridiculously obvious compared to the rest in which I honestly saw nothing undecided Edited: after closer observation I spotted them all.. nice one OP..
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by Omotayor123(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
just two.
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by stevecantrell: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
go to specsavers at least 5..
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by tpiander: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
uncladness is like a religion these days.
Re: Fun Time Guys: Can You See The Naked People Hidden In These Pictures? by CharlesPhc: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
This

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Beats Wife To Pulp For Telling Him To Pay Workers' Salaries / Rotimi Amaechi Leading Prayers At APC Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt - Photo / Gov Okorocha Receives US Consul, Set To Assist Indigenes In US Prisons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.