Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72636 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ajimega: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Days my mom made those sliving puff and also put on the courtiner shoes to school but it was fun
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by legatto(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
It is a book that really help in reading nd spelling although no matter how u try so their head don hit rock before they born them........to read na yawa
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nellytivities(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Edet lives in Calabar, he is eight years old, Every morning he goes to school and in the afternoon he stays at home. He likes to read, his mother buys him books from the bookshop.
One day he read a story about a spider... Blah blah.
We actually crammed those things sha!
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Simbi don grow...

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Dapsykoko(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol...Remember this also.

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nellytivities(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dapsykoko:
Lol...Remember this also.
Mr Nwosu has two daughters and four sons. It is christmas time , they are on holidays, they are preparing for Christmas. Nkechi is sweeping the floor and Mary is cutting the pineapple with a knife, Mr Nwosu is holding two big chickens.......
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Axis313(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
eleko1:
sad in those good old day of Alawiye apa kini,keji,keta..using sileeti and carrying apoti to lesson afta sch hour.in those days wey boy dey stuff baby powder milk for pocket.Those days wen u carry ur Aluminum cover plate go skul,they'll serve U beans,epa,banana.Papa AWOLOWO,SUN RE ooooo cry
Baba,e ti dagba.
You still remember alawiye by baba Odunjo.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by kendraloops(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
without a silver spoon by Eddie Iroh!

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Axis313(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyyoung2:
dis one nko?
grin
sammyyoung2:
dis one nko?
Fadeyi oloro!Arelu and Yanpon-yanrin.
Those gud old days though.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by eliwa47(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
Gone are the days we read about agbo, simbi, and ali

ibon ni awon ojo ni! Lolz
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by lakusi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Agbo lives in ibadan

Lool it is actually Agbo lives in Lagun, which is not far from Ibadan !!! grin
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Chstel(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
this book was so popular in those days, the time we use to cote all our textbooks and exercise books with any poster on the pole or wall, and write our names on piece of paper and put it in our pen named Biro. ;Dthis book was so popular in those days, the time we use to cote all our textbooks and exercise books with any poster on the pole or wall, and write our names on piece of paper and put it in our pen named Biro. gringrin
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by king80: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bros.,u don real old.
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by tochstorm(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
adeniyilamlek:
I can remember agbo live in the town he is 8 yrs old
he should 38 now...

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by blessedchick(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
agbo lives in the town of lagoon which is not far from ibadan. my name is simbi i am a girl my name is ali i am a boy mr sade is a farmer, he has a big farm edet lives in calabar mr and mrs salami
point to the window point to d door point to the ciline point to the floor i meet a little lizard once on a sunny day i stop to say good morning but the lizard ran away
wow good old days i can still remember how time flies

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by matingo(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele. He has a big farm, he grows yam, cassava, corn and groundnut ; can you see his oranges and pineapples? Mr sada works hard.
On Sundays, he does not work, he goes to church, can you see his church in the picture?
Those days where fun days, you have to memorise all the passages in your macmillian textbook.
grin
Ade our naughty little brother
Ralia the sugar girl
Without a silver spoon
English without tears
Lacombs
The second chance
Chike and the river
Trouble in form six
Queens primer
The list is endless ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Juan73(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s][/s]Agbo lives in the town of lagoon,which is not far from Ibadan.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Credobee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
AGBO MALAIKA LIVED IN THE TOWN OF LAGOON WHICH IS NOT FAR FROM IBADAN.HE IS IN PRIMARY FOUR.ONE DAY AGBO WOKE UP VERY LATE,HE LOOKED AT HIS WATCH,IT WAS 7:30AM.......QUICKLY AGBO GOT UP FROM HIS BED,...........those were d good old days of real teaching and real learning...........
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by demolasikiru(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
funny
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Mosaku147: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZACHIE:
and this nonsense hit FP?
Small pikin dey worry you.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ZACHIE: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mosaku147:

Small pikin dey worry you.
So, If I read an artist impression of Gratiano or Bassanio in Merchant of Venice, it makes me immortal ?
Taa get out.
These pics are freely available on social media for eons.
If NL is a trailblazer, it shouldn't be Frontpaging stuffs like this
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by MrSpoon: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do u remember this: Mr. Giwa is a shopkeeper. He has a shop in Lawal village.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by eleko1: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool cheesy lipsrsealed.Nah so life bi ooo
Axis313:

Baba,e ti dagba.
You still remember alawiye by baba Odunjo.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by noblegrex: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eyahhhhh, gone r d days. Sweet memory.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by callonme(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ali now lives in Banana Island while Simbi is managing an Oil bloc in Port-Harcourt.

Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by soversatile: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl
mr sala not sada cheesy
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stagger: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
The day Agbo Malaika woke up late with 15 minutes to the start of school. His mum took him in her car that day (he usually walked even though his parents were rich) and he was able to join the assembly as it closed at the end of the line.

34 years now since I first read that story in my English comprehension book. Unbelievable. Where did all my years go?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by rosamosqy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Haaaaa! Agbo lives in the town of Lagun, which is not far from Ibadan....
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
importexpert:

where are the photos?
I also use it... But I do escape english class because of pronunciation of agbo and dictation. Hmmm it was really hell, the worst was Headmister pronunciation. I finally learn how to pronounce the word in class 6. It was really fun if I remember all those memories.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by suzzy16(f): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
butanep:
your head dae there...

School was fun then... where someone won't look an the textbook but can recite the full book...

I'm telling ya
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by mohioma: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
U guys remember the book: college days of ojo
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
importexpert:

where are the photos?
importexpert:

where are the photos?
I also use it... But I do escape english class because of pronunciation of agbo and dictation. Hmmm it was really hell, the worst was Headmister pronunciation. I finally learn how to pronounce the word in class 6. It was really fun if I remember all those memories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.