Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos (19410 Views)

Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency / Govt Moves Against Okada Riders, Arrests 93 / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by publicenemy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Ephemmm: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:
apc is such a bloody hypocritical party full of con men

why use them and dump later

what happened on standing your ground.

well I don't expect much from a party of terrorists with an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a president.

Thunder scatter apc there

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Are you sexually starved? Originally, I thought human being was speaking. After checking your username, I have come to realized that it is a demon. I doubt it if TB Joshua can deliver you from the kinds of demons you possessed tongue tongue tongue

Back to the topic, this is a good movement: Okada has done more harm to Lagosians than good. I have seen many scenarios in our highways and it is worrysome.

Let's forget that demon-possessed being and use this picture as a case study: untimely death will not be our portion.

1 Share

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by yorke1: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
APC using and dumping Okada rides since 00/00/0000
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:
That's right... render the people who voted for u jobless...mtcheeew

they just told them to take their business elsewhere..
don't be so bitter
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by adesbreath: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:
well I don't expect much from a party of terrorists with an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a president.
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Only God knows what you swallowed. One thing I know is that the government does not want you to remain like this, there are places you can go for free treatment the government is interested in helping people like u. Meanwhile I will be is so happy if they ban okada's for life.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Cholls(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
my brother wantin my people wey do okada job go dey chop.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
adesbreath:

Only God knows what you swallowed. One thing I know is that the government does not want you to remain like this, there are places you can go for free treatment the government is interested in helping people like u. Meanwhile I will be is so happy if they ban okada's for life.

Thunder strike your father dead there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

Originally, I thought human being was speaking, I latter realized that it is a demon after checking your username. I doubt it if TB Joshua can deliver you from the kinds of demons you possessed tongue tongue tongue

Back to the topic, this is a good movement: Okada has done more harm to Lagosians than good.

That's why Thunder will strike your mama head there for quoting king of demons

Ikpu nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

U need this!

Your Hopless father needs it more
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Lagos State Government should look into the water way as major bank robberies lately come through the water and after the heinous crime, they return safely through the water.

2 Likes

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by DgreatObserver(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kingofdemon u aare. Maluw, oloshi
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by funkybully(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by pure2012soul(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shuu!!!
Why is Ambode dumping them so soon after using them during the elections? I guess this is the CHANGE they voted for. At least he gave them a 3 week heads up
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by dedugbaa(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Although I passively supported APC and agree that a form of restriction should be placed on commercial motorcycle,I find it wicked,dishonest and highly deceptive that the lagos state govt will lift the ban on okada because of elections only to re introduce the ban.This is how they toy with the people.It is unfair, policy consistency and honesty is needed to lead a people.I seriously sympatize with the okada rider,but the reckless of some of them as well as the increased crime rate using okada caused this,remember the Chosen pastor that was killed.It is well.

3 Likes

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Ephemmm: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

That's why Thunder will strike your mama head there for quoting king of demons

Ikpu nne i ebea

We are rejecting Okada on our highways and you have started raining abuse and curses on yourself, do you want this to be your portion?

Please stop behaving like a fool.

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another human sacrifice looming.... embarassed
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Islie: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those guys have caused more damages and death to people

Just like the at creek road in Apapa just some 2hrs ago where one died instantly and the second is under intensive care.....

Also you hear case of robbery and theft by this guys

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

We are rejecting Okada on our highways and you have started raining abuse and curses on yourself, do you want this to be your portion?

Please stop behaving like a fool.
Thunder scatter your family there that's your Hopless father's portion
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by M4gunners: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Change
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by SmooshCHN: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

And Kingofdemons possess all those qualities. I wonder if people like you ever reason and think positive. If you stay in Lagos maybe you'd understand why there is need to cut down on the use of Motorbike or Major roads.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
SmooshCHN:
And Kingofdemons possess all those qualities. I wonder if people like you ever reason and think positive. If you stay in Lagos maybe you'd understand why there is need to cut down on the use of Motorbike or Major roads.

Thunder scatter your ancestors there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
Otu nne i

fyi i don't support okada but why allow them during campaign only to dispose them after election

that's a sheer hypocrite get that into your dumb skull
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

PERSON DON RUN MAD HERE O, A BEG WEY ROPE
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by kingofdemons: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
walexy30:

PERSON DON RUN MAD HERE O, A BEG WEY ROPE

yes it all started after I gave your harlot mother a rough fork in the asss
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by tinsel: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook
Easy before you have High blood pressure. Too much bitterness in you.

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by global07(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Your profile name has already spoken for you. What a waste to your family.

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by dklex(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Anyhow wait for ur time bro.
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Long overdue, six months break is okay for them, so much havoc they wreck on the roads. Checkout 2nd rainbow on Apapa-Oshodi expressway and you'll be disgusted
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should accept their fate.. Parts of the dividends of change.. Chai, jimi agbaje would be laughing his ass out anywhere he's now that i told them... Chaiiii...

1 Like

Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Guy dey vex oh!
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by Superman11(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

[size=22pt] And is this suppose to be FUNNY??[/size]
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Election is over

Back to status quo

Okadamen, una hear?
Re: War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos by ikombe: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
INFROVERT:
wow, good thing.. atleast road go free small
which time okada begin block road undecided ABOKI grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.