Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma (19442 Views)

Herdsmen Kill 6 Farmers, Behead Okada Rider In Delta / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) / Ritualists Behead Woman In Imo, Take Away Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by mschubby: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
so people aren't safe again Abi.

oh God protect me and my love ones from the wicked one. Amen
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's the kind of thing that happens daily in Nigeria. while we are more concerned about what's going on in other countries.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by funkybully(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
cry

Edo? Smh
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by sweetguy10(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

[size=16pt] pEOPLE ARE BEING WICKED IN THE WORLD.. NOT A WICKED WORLD. IF THE WORLD WAS WICKED IT WOULD STOP OXYGEN FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES. THAT WOULD BE WICKED[/size]

Quote of the day . I doff my base ball cap
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Islie: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
The younger brother is being interrogated as the last person that called the deceased’s mobile phone before the killing,” the source said.

This is another plot in the jigzaw as they try to unravel the cause of his death....

Because 'kokoro ti oje efo.... Ara efo lo wa'
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by balimoney(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
I pray the police get those heartless criminals
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Superman11(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
sweetguy10:

Quote of the day . I doff my base ball cap

my pleasure .. i am following your page you do the same..
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Harmony92(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lord have mercy. embarassed mumy killin her children,friend killin a friend, police killin wit slight provocation, husband killin wife, broda killin sista. Lord have mercy on us even duo we don't deserve it.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Cyriloha(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
dicefrost:
College pf medicine and its environs are dangerous places to live in ekpoma. Being outdoors at night is risky if you stay around G1,st mary, ujolen extension
thanks bra! ! ekpoma you can never see me
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Henergee(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
I knw, even if crimes ar legal, criminals/evil doers wil neva go unpunished. It may nt b nw, bt it's coming, it may nt b them, bt it won't depart their family.
I feel pain.......... D wickedness of man
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by forposting147: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by jerflakes(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
Omg, there should be a dead penalty for any ritualist caught. Only this can curb their indecent act.

Guy who be those people for that picture?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
... sighs...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Check the body, scene for finger prints. Oh I forgot. We don't even have criminals record. RIP
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by forposting147: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
dont lose your head over it mr okada
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by mistabiola: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
jerflakes:

Guy who be those people for that picture?

The girl I wan dash you, that small baby . hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by ElFenomeno1: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blood money!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by jordancircuit(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lord save us all from evil... May we never venture out on evil days in Jesus Name. DO YOU NEED A LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, EVENTS, COMPANY, ORGANIZATION OR PERSONAL BRAND? CALL +234(0)8167850000 OR VISIT www.jordancircuit. ... WE OFFER WORLD CLASS AND EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS AT VERY cheap RATES.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
How many heads did Bill Gate cut for him to become so rich? Why are these ritualists so daft and backwarded?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by ResourceMan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
dicefrost:
College pf medicine and its environs are dangerous places to live in ekpoma. Being outdoors at night is risky if you stay around G1,st mary, ujolen extension
Are u serious, is it still that bad in 2015. It was not that bad around 2000-2005.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by eronxdabishop(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I graduated from aau,cultism is just too rampant there infact everybody is an alleged cultist unless otherwise proven.It takes the grace of God to live in that place.R.I.P to d deceased
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by celestinho(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
dicefrost:
sure matter...
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
R.i.p sad

may God judge those perpetrators according to their evil deeds. Mtchewww
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by ijustdey: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
dicefrost:

thanks for the info.....

this looks like the way a girl was killed some months back and her body was manhandled...
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by nom44311: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Am speechless...

R.I.P

To the perpetrator of this crime, same will happen to you and your generation to come.
Amen....
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by jerflakes(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

The girl I wan dash you, that small baby . hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

No nah.

I no dey joke.

Who be the other creature?

Na human being?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by Bolosiye: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oh man! while art thou so wicked and horific?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by mistabiola: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
jerflakes:

No nah.

I no dey joke.

Who be the other creature?

Na human being?

Yes na human being.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by ayomutu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ekpoma again na wa ooo, pakaw
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma by SavageGarden(m): 3:34am On Jul 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Am speechless...

R.I.P

To the perpetrator of this crime, same will happen to you and your generation to come.
leave his generation out of this who the heck do you think you are? God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada / Your Time Is Up,’ Wike Tells Kidnappers Terrorising FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.