Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cash On Demand Formula - Generate ANY Amount Of Cash In 5 Days Flat! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash On Demand Formula - Generate ANY Amount Of Cash In 5 Days Flat! (486 Views)

Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash On Demand Formula - Generate ANY Amount Of Cash In 5 Days Flat! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Recently I've been on a free run mode.

I've been sharing lots of useful information here on Nairaland.

I've even attempted something I learned from a friend I met sometime ago - whatsapp training. And really it was a huge success. I should do that more often.

However today I'm focusing on Nairaland for now. Eventually we may switch to whatsapp.

Clearly almost everybody has attempted to make money online and as many have failed. Many have even gotten themselves entangled with shinny syndrome thingy.

For perspective, let us keep things brief.

People's failure stems not from the fact there is no money to be made online, but from the fact that they have never really sat down to think about the process.

I'm here to help you do that, just the same way a mentor, (Toyin Omotosho) helped me some time ago.

Lets start at the very beginning.

How do you make money online? Now this question is probably the simplest question on earth. A 40 year old man may not be able to read ABC to Z. He may not even be able to write 1 -100. But if he has lived to the age of 40 he most likely knows the answer to that question. Infact I am willing to bet a month's wage that you do too.

So how do you make money online? Simple! Sell something! The first time I heard that was from Akin Alabi about 7 years ago. It did not sink in at that time. I was busy chasing Forex up and down and boy did I get really burnt. I saw it many more times again but i ignored it, just as many of you would probably ignore it now. And then one day, I went to the market and saw a tomato seller who had just taken a large consignment of tomatoes. Before long the entire thing had been sold out and the tomato seller was smiling from ear to ear. And then it hit me. The only way to ever make money was to sell something, anything......whatever.

But wait.......can I sell just about anything? Now the answer to that is not as simple as the first one. To cut the matter short, the answer is NO. If you sell just anything, you probably would go broke very fast. So the question is what can we sell to make money? Pay attention to the answer. I will capitalize each word for emphasis.

TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE YOU NEED TO SELL SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WANT! Take note .......THAT PEOPLE WANT. There is a difference between what people want and what people need. What people want may not necessarily be what they need. And what they need may not necessarily be what they want. Do you get? Sell what people WANT.

So now how do we know what people want? That will be the point of my next post.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Cash On Demand Formula - Generate ANY Amount Of Cash In 5 Days Flat! by donlino9: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FG Ignores Labour’s Threat, Extends Manitoba’s Contract With TCN / Fresh And Ready Made Has You Have Always Wanted / Facebook Is Working On A ‘dislike’ Button – Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.