Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,002 members, 7,803,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama (1484 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by AmicableEd: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Twitter is presently on fire thanks to 91-year-old Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe. Mugabe has just made the most scandalous statement of the year.

Mugabe who is not pleased with the legalization of gay marriage in the whole of America, has stirred the hornet’s nest by claiming he would ask US President, Barack Obama to marry him.

Mugabe who approved the death sentence for gays in his home country, was miffed with the legalization of the unnatural marriage in America that he went on national radio in his country to ask for Obama’s hand in marriage.

He also added that the American government is run by perverts and Satan worshipers.

Hear the indefatigable Mugabe:

“I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance, thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, get down on my knee, and ask his (Obama’s) hand in marriage.

I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy.”

Trust twitter users, they have created hilarious memes on the issue already
http://ynaija.com/hilarious-memes-mugabes-marriage-proposal-obama/

Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by importexpert(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice move mugabe since he has endorsed it
Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mrs Obama will not find it funny
Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by funnyme(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is cute,I'll marry Mitchell
Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol.. Hope Mugabe is seeing this ...
Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by sinaj(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
smh embarassed

more wahala for women as dere will b shortage of boo
Re: The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama by Pheals(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
That moment when we start creating effective laws..those we think are wise are fools until we legalised killing then we gotta know

(1) (Reply)

Holy Lord! Check Out Rihanna's Close-to-nude Outfit At The Barbados Carnival / Nollywood Big Girls: Oge Okoye, Rukky Sanda, Ebube Nwagbo, Annie Idibia, Others / OMG!! See Nina Agdal 'sports Model Goes Totally Unclad On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.