Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Power Of Words - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Power Of Words (312 Views)

The Power Of Association (photo) / The Power Of Kindness (1). / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Words by T0nee: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
I trust you have had a great time in the month of June which rounds up today.

Never mind the goals you set and could not meet due to one reason or the other,
nor expectations that were not met,neither the promises that were not kept.

But thank God for one thing, you are Alive, and that is why you can read this mail.

I congratulate you because greater things awaits you in the coming months.

Do you know words are powerful?

Words can turn seeming impossible situations around,words can create hope for

the hopeless, words can bring about war and can put an end to war.

The right words can change the course of a relationship heading for the rocks,

and rekindle the fire that had become cold and almost getting quenched completely?

One word that has the power to turn things around in a relationship is 'i love you'

In the words of Franklin P. Jones 'Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile'

Click on or copy and paste to your browser the link below to read more about this wonder words

http:///pcj6djx

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: The Power Of Words by ModiKen(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guy, 'I love you' isn't one word rather its a phrase.

That being said there are a hundred things that could be said which could turn around a relationship heading for d rocks.
Re: The Power Of Words by T0nee: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks,'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'. kindly share some tips for all to learn from

(1) (Reply)

Get This Knowledge For Free / I Need Interested Partnership In The Areas Of Products And Expansion. / I ♥♥ John Akweh's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.