Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. (30103 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Believe, determination and encouragement
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice... But I no read am sha...

op can summarize lerragrin
I no go summarise oh tongue
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by SammyO4real: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
B
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by phabulux: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
ok na. so what country is she from ?

From Somalia, I guess!

Ask God for the gift of common sense!

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Baroba(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Watched her on CNN African voices a few months ago, truly inspiring..
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by damiloladuke: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Kendumazy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice story..
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
ok na. so what country is she from ?

Ghana obviously.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by octus2008(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
this is farida ,courtsey of facebook and she is from Ghana

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by gabbidonb(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Indeed disability is not inability..It's in your hands,success is an inside job
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by 1metre: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Are you a physically challenged person, do u want to drive without a driver? contact me on kingex2@yahoo.com, there are easy ride tools that makes driving easy for you, you will only drive with you hands only....very easy and simple, the price is very affordable
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by femiabiolajamb(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
very inspiring.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Dhaarmee(f): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Disability not inability....God bless her
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Superman11(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=17pt]THere is no excuse for not being better than you are right now, People get rewarded in public for what they practiced for years in private[/size]
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by sukkot: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ghana obviously.
OH FOR REAL ? cool
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Superman11(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
gabbidonb:
Indeed disability is not inability..It's in your hands,success is an inside job

[size=16pt] Clearity is power
Disability for me i see " THIS ABILITY"
impossible for me i see" I AM POSSIBLE"
you must have faith to call fought those things that are not as though they were. [/size]
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by jordancircuit(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
so inpsiring..... she is even more productive than most regular fit folks.

Contact me for all your Logo Designs and Brand Management projects. Opeyemi 08167850000 jordancircuit.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by bamite(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
It's too long jare...
Pls make it shorter next time or better still summarize it.

There are many people with disabilities doing great things biko.

I had one disabled guy in my class then, every term he carries first because teachers dash him marks.

Summarise next i no go school.
Thankiu
Even without disabilities, you ate still disabled.. Smh angry
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by doncutie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice... But I no read am sha...

op can summarize lerragrin

This is one of the reasons why the westerners posits that if you want to hide something from a black man, just put it in them books... They just too lazy to read comprehensions.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
THANK GOD!
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by JiggamanGh: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ghana obviously.

She's Nigerian by birth and Ghanaian descent.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
doncutie:

This is one of the reasons why the westerners posits that if you want to hide something from a black man, just put it in them books... They just too lazy to read comprehensions.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

She's Nigerian by birth and Ghanaian descent.

Ghanian.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Davecafary(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
It's too long jare...
Pls make it shorter next time or better still summarize it.

There are many people with disabilities doing great things biko.

I had one disabled guy in my class then, every term he carries first because teachers dash him marks.

Summarise next i no go school.
Thankiu
it a pity the reading culture of most Nigerian youths is dying at a very alarming rate.Can you imagine this short writeup someone could still be complaining that its too long and then you will go ahead and say WAEC and JAMB are failing students unnecessarily or when you have multiple carry overs ,you would say the lecturer is picking on you when you won't take your time to carefully read...SMH...too bad! Op that's a very motivating and indeed inspiring writeup.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by kilode100(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
[/b]
bamite:
Even without disabilities, you [b]ate
still disabled.. Smh angry

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by ideatoprince18(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
wow...inspiring...she's doing wonders with her disabilities while in another part of nigeria....disabled brains are bombing theirselves....in abuja disabled brains are stealing money n dragging for senate president.....smh for nigeria
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Keep Moving no turning back, Success is our portion no matter the situation surrounding Us.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by kilode100(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Davecafary:
it a pity the reading culture of most Nigerian youths is dying at a very alarming rate.Can you imagine this short writeup someone could still be complaining that its too long and then you will go ahead and say WAEC and JAMB are failing students unnecessarily or when you have multiple carry overs ,you would say the lecturer is picking on you when you won't take your time to carefully read...SMH...too bad! Op that's a very motivating and indeed inspiring writeup.

Too long still...
Oginni di?
Oga o..
Hian!!..

7 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by dave2meek(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thats nice...
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by doncutie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
This nah your role model Eyah!

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by paulo220(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op next time summarize it,almost 70% of people didn't finished it. Kick yes if u didn't finish and share if u did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Having Masters Vs Having Professional Certifications / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.