Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,637 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2188 Views)

Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking / Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Endangered species grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by piicity(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Afternoon
LadyBoss1:

Lol ... Well so far his called me annoying n nice at the same time davy loves us all men without us how will his career continue..
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tomfrench r u chasing me or is it just coincidence .. Im still waiting for ur lines
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
Afternoon
Hmmm afternoon undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by falconey(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Baeby lolz u back ... Chai ur looking so skinny didnt ishi provide food during ur time in jail

don't mind her its her kind of way of showing love. She wants to snatch me away from you but she seems to forget something, MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO YOU.
Tomfrench:
Endangered species grin

Lol
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

don't mind her its her kind of way of showing love. She wants to snatch me away from you but she seems to forget something, MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO YOU.

Falco ur back
Lolz u making me laugh .. That megatron user was difficult to get used to self
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol
All hail, the great lala247 cool
Missed you tho
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:

All hail, the great lala247 cool
Missed you tho

I know .. No be una wan kill me for here before .. smiley
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Tomfrench r u chasing me or is it just coincidence .. Im still waiting for ur lines
I guess it must be fate grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by piicity(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why hmmm,are we still having misunderstanding ni?
LadyBoss1:

Hmmm afternoon undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
Why hmmm,are we still having misunderstanding ni?

undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
I guess fate is gradually bringing us together grin

Oh its fate lol ok oh
its soo hot over here today .. Think its even worse than naija
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by piicity(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why now ok what can i do for you?
LadyBoss1:

undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I know .. No be una wan kill me for here before .. smiley
ME? My hands are clean oo
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:

ME? My hands are clean oo

Lolz anyway u were missing before .. Where did u run to ? Or life got busy ?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh its fate lol ok oh
its soo hot over here today .. Think its even worse than naija
hmmm...what place is that Rwanda or Somalia grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm...what place is that Rwanda or Somalia grin

Lolz uk .. What im i doing in those countries hehehe
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol ... Well so far his called me annoying n nice at the same time davy loves us all men without us how will his career continue..
Hahaha...abi? grin

But sometimes he goes off point.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...abi? grin

But sometimes he goes off point.

smiley
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Need to eat
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lolz anyway u were missing before .. Where did u run to ? Or life got busy ?
When duty calls cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

smiley
Lol,,whats the smile for?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lolz uk .. What im i doing in those countries hehehe
grin was kiddin tho.... really summer season is not gonna be funny, this time..
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin was kiddin tho.... really summer season is not gonna be funny, this time..

Its fun its just hot
Not used to it
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,whats the smile for?
shocked dat smile nah blessing oh lol
In 20 years time remember lala said ur blessed grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Its fun its just hot Not used to it
hmm..good for you then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Churches Too "ELITIST"? - SEEK FIRST / Game- Rhyme Time.. / Dagrin's Candle Night And Burial Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.