Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61715 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by lastpage: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
stwazobia:

Point of correction... The Igbos do not hate the Yoruba.. Maybe the Yoruba's hate themselves. Again no one can drive the Igbos out of Lagos...as a Nigerian you are free to live in any part of the country. Guy u have failed because u and your tribe are trying to ripe where you did not saw. After selling all your land and properties to the most industrious tribe, you now want them to leave it for you because they have transformed it from nothing to something.... bros na for dream u go dey dream am.

See another Galla seller who cannot spell "REAP" not spell "SOW"! grin grin grin
So, now you have suddenly become "Nigerians" again...... and not BIAFRAUDS, anymore! shocked shocked grin Confused lot.

Yorubas dont actually give a hoot whether you hate them or not, you lot are insignificant TENANTS in Oodua-land! tongue tongue
We will accommodate you as long as you behave yourself otherwise, we will show you, as you just learned, WHO IS BOSS!
undecided

I still repeat that it is the height of foolishness to say "l am rich enough to buy another man's property"...... while my own property is lying desolate! How can you be foolish enough not to be able to TRANSFORM your own inheritance in the East..... yet you want to die over Lagos?

When will this Ibo-delusion STOP? Whether you accept it or not, you will ALWAYS be SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE INDIGENOUS LAGOSIANS.
This is exactly what you have been experiencing and will continue to experience...... till you learn that your HOME lies somewhere in that erosion-ridden "Biafra"!
undecided undecided

If you think manufacturing and ingesting dangerous HARD DRUGS, selling fake and substandard spare parts, faking Medicines and killing innocent Nigerians, copyrighting the sweat and labor of others, Okija-juju and armed robbery is "being INDUSTRIOUS", you guys are still a million miles away from civilization!

Did you read the story of your kindred "THE BLESSED", on the previous page of this thread?
Read it here if still in doubt: https://www.nairaland.com/2414933/photos-ndlea-discovers-3-drug

Mr. Chukwunwendu Sylvester Ikejiakwu aka Blessed of Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.
How many of you heartless "industrious" millionaires are being beheaded everywhere from China, to Malaysia, to Thailand?

The earlier the better you guys "calm down and get real", .... the better for you lot otherwise...... l cant spell LAGOON o! grin grin
All these noise, chest-beating and gra-gra that never resulted in anything meaningful, is not helping your case at all.

Your Grandfathers did it in 1967-68...and got whipped!
You did it during the Presidential election...and got whipped!
You did it during the Governorship election.... and got whipped!
You did it when Fashola deported you lots to the Niger Bridgehead..... You still came back begging!
You did it at Idumota market when Fashola was doing his CBBC reorganisation..... You still got whipped
You did it when Tejuosho market was being remodelled.... Whipping came calling again!

Are you serial losers "born for whipping" or sense nor dey carry follow una?

Anyway, it is said,... that "One should AVOID LOUD and AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE LIKE THE IBOS, ...THEY ARE VEXATIOUS TO THE SPIRIT
shocked shocked angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
jascon1:
I'm not bragging, but I can bet on 10,000 US$ if Ur family were known in Lagos. My cash is on the line. Tell us who u and ur father are and I'll duff my hat and eat my crow with my dollars gone.

Pls, stop this stereotypes and let us appreciate these guys. Isn't it a shame that they come to Lagos and excel? You sit down in Lagos (a land of opportunities) and someone came from a small village in the east without any formal education and he is buying estates in Lagos. Why are u mad? If u have no clues to succeed in life then blame yourself. Lagos had been a hub of all sort of things even dating back to 70ies as I personally know. In Lagos we say "shine your eyes". Today, they have come to show us that even our shining eyes are blind. Even tho, some may be too ambitious, but is not enough to make vile generic statements against them. All am saying is life offers equal chances at different hierarchies. Instead of hating the gbos, spend same time seeking out ways to better yourself and your family. You day Lagos day plan igbos while igbos day the same Lagos day plan businesses and investments. That's Ur problem, Mr nobody. No be gra gra Na brain
clap for your self!!!! The resilient adjudicator of the Igbo race. Now, I know you're an idiot with swagger.............. Pls, I'd like to see more of your stupidity. If the east had favour the igbos as you claim, why aren't they staying back to develop the region? Like it or not, they need lagos to grow their industrialized skills no doubt, but at the same time, they should hold on to the power that be.APC!!!!!, not a yoruba though!just speaking from an objective point of view, refute if you care...............,,
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
lastpage:

See another Galla seller who cannot spell "REAP" not spell "SOW"! grin grin grin
So, now you have suddenly become "Nigerians" again...... and not BIAFRAUDS, anymore! shocked shocked grin Confused lot.

Yorubas dont actually give a hoot whether you hate them or not, you lot are insignificant TENANTS in Oodua-land! tongue tongue
We will accommodate you as long as you behave yourself otherwise, we will show you, as you just learned, WHO IS BOSS!
undecided

I still repeat that it is the height of foolishness to say "l am rich enough to buy another man's property"...... while my own property is lying desolate! How can you be foolish enough not to be able to TRANSFORM your own inheritance in the East..... yet you want to die over Lagos?

When will this Ibo-delusion STOP? Whether you accept it or not, you will ALWAYS be SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE INDIGENOUS LAGOSIANS.
This is exactly what you have been experiencing and will continue to experience...... till you learn that your HOME lies somewhere in that erosion-ridden "Biafra"!
undecided undecided

If you think manufacturing and ingesting dangerous HARD DRUGS, selling fake and substandard spare parts, faking Medicines and killing innocent Nigerians, copyrighting the sweat and labor of others, Okija-juju and armed robbery is "being INDUSTRIOUS", you guys are still a million miles away from civilization!

Did you read the story of your kindred "THE BLESSED", on the previous page of this thread?
Read it here if still in doubt: https://www.nairaland.com/2414933/photos-ndlea-discovers-3-drug

Mr. Chukwunwendu Sylvester Ikejiakwu aka Blessed of Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.
How many of you heartless "industrious" millionaires are being beheaded everywhere from China, to Malaysia, to Thailand?

The earlier the better you guys "calm down and get real", .... the better for you lot otherwise...... l cant spell LAGOON o! grin grin
All these noise, chest-beating and gra-gra that never resulted in anything meaningful, is not helping your case at all.

Your Grandfathers did it in 1967-68...and got whipped!
You did it during the Presidential election...and got whipped!
You did it during the Governorship election.... and got whipped!
You did it when Fashola deported you lots to the Niger Bridgehead..... You still came back begging!
You did it at Idumota market when Fashola was doing his CBBC reorganisation..... You still got whipped
You did it when Tejuosho market was being remodelled.... Whipping came calling again!

Are you serial losers "born for whipping" or sense nor dey carry follow una?

Anyway, it is said,... that "One should AVOID LOUD and AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE LIKE THE IBOS, ...THEY ARE VEXATIOUS TO THE SPIRIT
shocked shocked angry angry
Lastpage!

Yoruba General Diya kneeling and crying. . .

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by JumiaOnline(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Giov:
wia does Jumia and Konga buy ia stuffs from? Smh. Dude get ur facts right cos its obvious ur not informed.
Hi there. buys products directly from the manufacturers. Thank you smiley
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by phazotron(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
jascon1:
So so unfair. So inhumane!!! There are so many places in Lagos to develop. Let's not settle this nonsense with development plans, I strongly believe it is a move to hurt the igbos. But, then when u render all these families jobless n diminish their sources of livelihood, u would want to sleep cozy in Ur homes?? Is it so unfair. I lived in Lagos back in the late 70ies and 80ies, without the igbos Lagos won't have been what it is today. Let's stop this sheet. If there can't be a united Nigeria then, let each one go his way. What does this country stand on? We keep fooling ourselves. Some folks on here talking tribal. most Yoruba ppl here are not even Lagosians n they own no wheel in Lagos. If you send the igbos to the Lagoon, where do u reserve for yourselves? As a Lagosian I strongly condemn this vile act.
Even the politics is gettig too tribal. Hausamen are clearly spelling the difference between westerners and northerners.
If oil and water cannot mix, then separate it!!!!

there wouldnt be an issue with ur pple doing bizness here but ur pple are a bunch of delusional and disrespectful children.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by laudate: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
phazotron:
there wouldnt be an issue with ur pple doing bizness here but ur pple are a bunch of delusional and disrespectful children.
chowlade:
that's if they behave well and learn to respect their host otherwise reverse will be the case

ROFLMAO!! cheesy shocked grin Una no go kill person for here with laughter! Chai! But make una pity them small, nah! sad
Many of them have lost their source of livelihood. They did not bargain for the demolition. Can you imagine how painful it would have been for those who just took delivery of a fresh consignment of goods, the day before?? shocked shocked cry

charlesucheh:
clap for your self!!!! The resilient adjudicator of the Igbo race. Now, I know you're an idiot with swagger.............. Pls, I'd like to see more of your stupidity. If the east had favour the igbos as you claim, why aren't they staying back to develop the region? Like it or not, they need lagos to grow their industrialized skills no doubt, but at the same time, they should hold on to the power that be.APC!!!!!, not a yoruba though!just speaking from an objective point of view, refute if you care...............,,

The SE governors should just do more to develop their region, and turn it into the hub of industrialisation. This would change the migration pattern of the Igbo traders, hopefully. Anyway, it depends on them. undecided
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
laudate:

ROFLMAO!! cheesy shocked grin Una no go kill person for here with laughter! Chai! But make una pity them small, nah! sad
Many of them have lost their source of livelihood. They did not bargain for the demolition. Can you imagine how painful it would have been for those who just took delivery of a fresh consignment of goods, the day before?? shocked shocked cry

The SE governors should just do more to develop their region, and turn it into the hub of industrialisation. This would change the migration pattern of the Igbo traders, hopefully. Anyway, it depends on them. undecided
MY BROTHER! Than for them to keep ranting that they're responsible for the industrialized state of lagos. Who send them work? Or weren't they having their own politically organised territories before the exodus to lagos began? Or did they just drop from the sky and landed in lagos....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.