Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam (26498 Views)

10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by dotune(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
10. Those that appear to know what they are writing. If u copy them, u have copied rubbish. The annoying part is, when u have copied them and u have written 8 pages, they begin to cancel what they have written and ask for a new answer sheet 10mins from stoppage time. undecided
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by peeparty(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Chaiiiiii

God dey oooo
funniest part be say dey girl d answer question correctly., na she dey report expo, love by all lecturers because of her brilliancy.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by kennboiy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
nice one op one carton of yoyo bitters for you
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by possibilita(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am number 2 and 8 no b small tin sha
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Trixxxy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Another fake Moniker!
Why would you call me fake? Who did I claim to be? undecided
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by fizzle19(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dats all
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by zhukafa(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
10) Highly experienced malpractice students : This student would go into the hall with omo kirikiri , after using it and you ask them for answers, they will just give you the omo kirikiri to copy from, thereby freeing themselves and implicating you.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by beyoncausme: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
sitting with those that don't know,and don't know that they don't know....
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Krisgift(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
The runs girl.

They would want to copy word to word from your work.

Even when you tell them an answer, they will ask you to spell the word or write it down. Until they end up implicating you.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
D dullards dt can't hustle n d hall!
hw dem manage pass jamb nd waec?
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by adeyiga3(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
jimohibrahim:
I've been a victim... Of some in those list...
sowi if I may ask how many list are dere
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by soleexx(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
....I'm not a fan of reading...in my year 1 I depend on my padi...out of 100% dey did in the exam! The gave me just 40%...which make me cum out with lower credit but starting from year 2 3 4 nad 5...I begin to hustle ma self read ma self and graduated with a 2.1
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why even bother cheating in an exam hall?

This is where corruption starts. angry angry
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Juan73(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Deeper life or choosen member! Don't try sitting closer to them
it's like u've being a victim b4
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Juan73(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
well said,,,buh wtf?
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Macelliot(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Macelliot(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Trixxxy:

Why would you call me fake?
Your Moniker!
Who did I claim to be? undecided
Nobody!
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by fibe: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
seriously I fall into s.u category...... the best thing is to read and do wetin dey right
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Ignyte(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Students that never read but still write textbooks for lecturers. If you sit with them, even if you use binoculars you will not be sure of what to copy from the whole work. The painful part is that their GP is sometimes better than pple that spend 24 hours in class....
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by sunsewa: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

ln my days in IMT Enugu,there are those we call ndi mgbo(bullet) during exams,u sit close to them,ur insured, because they carry expo,written in bits,they always sit together, if one miss having the expo,the next will surely have it,though they are semi brilliant students.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha! Tosyne2much! Well, guess what? Boss Emma was conspicuosly number 2...when I was an undergraduate in UNIBEN. Lol. In fact, in my own case, I even had had records-there were times that maybe in a 1 hour exam, I'll be through in twenty something minutes. Funny enough, it wasn't really like I was so brilliant o, I was just very straight forward and bloody, my principle was clear-write what you know/can, answer d necessary questions that you are sure of, book an average grade, and get out...as e dey hot, hahaha...thats all...no gimmicks! In most cases, before the person beside me even starts thinking of tapping, I don waka, hahahaha! Sometimes, some of them will be like "ah ah, u dey go? Just now?", hahaha. To make it worse, in my own case, I'll submit my answer booklet, leave the hall, leave the faculty and in fact, leave the campus entirely! Hahahaha! Did I hear somebody say "bro, u wicked o!". Hahaha. No be my fault o! Na as e dey hot! Hahahaha!
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by callonme(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
You've said it all. grin
Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Kingsasian(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tosyne, u got me cracking up....lol especially that number three, four and seven.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kingsasian:
Tosyne, u got me cracking up....lol especially that number three, four and seven.
Ehn ehn cheesy
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Ha ha ha ha ha! Tosyne2much! Well, guess what? Boss Emma was conspicuosly number 2...when I was an undergraduate in UNIBEN. Lol. In fact, in my own case, I even had had records-there were times that maybe in a 1 hour exam, I'll be through in twenty something minutes. Funny enough, it wasn't really like I was so brilliant o, I was just very straight forward and bloody, my principle was clear-write what you know/can, answer d necessary questions that you are sure of, book an average grade, and get out...as e dey hot, hahaha...thats all...no gimmicks! In most cases, before the person beside me even starts thinking of tapping, I don waka, hahahaha! Sometimes, some of them will be like "ah ah, u dey go? Just now?", hahaha. To make it worse, in my own case, I'll submit my answer booklet, leave the hall, leave the faculty and in fact, leave the campus entirely! Hahahaha! Did I hear somebody say "bro, u wicked o!". Hahaha. No be my fault o! Na as e dey hot! Hahahaha!
Bros, u use style wicked oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Kingsasian(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn cheesy
I don experience all o...hahahahahahaha
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, u use style wicked oooo cheesy
Hahahaha. Not really sha. At that time, I used to "help" people, it's just that some were so daft, that they actually will plead that you "submit" the answer booklet to them! Lol. Just imagine! They cannot use "style", they just want to copy as if it's note they are copying in class. Lol. There was a time then that one nearly got me into trouble-and you know you can get expelled from school for exam malpractice-if the invigilator is not "cooperative".
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Trixxxy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Your Moniker!
Nobody!
My moniker is fake? Please explain yourself or go to bed. I didn't join Nairaland for silly chitchats like this.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by frankg1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello mr tosyne2much. Can u contact me on whatsapp 08079768288. Want to discuss somtyn wit u
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by sulpur(f): 3:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Then read your book, and stop looking for whom to copy from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / Free American Scholarships For African Students / Thomas Adewumi University Unveils 214KW Solar Farm, Powers Kwara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.