Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam (26504 Views)

10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by lonelydora: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2015
There's this guy we call "infinite busbar". No matter the number of microchips invigilators recover from him, the thing no dey finish. All his body is padded with chips.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by satowind(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
THE BIRO EATERS

All they do is chew the cover of Biro or start eating biro all through the examination period.
Small boy we talking of university of secondary sch or primary...
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
frankg1:
Hello mr tosyne2much. Can u contact me on whatsapp 08079768288. Want to discuss somtyn wit u
I will do that right away
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by ikp120(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by ModiKen(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Its a disgrace to see NLs supporting this article by adding to d list or sharing dia experience.

Why u no go read go write exam? Wetin u dey do wen ur mate dey read? Abi na u dull pass?

And u guys would graduate and be complaining "no job, no job".

Why u go get job, wen u no fit defend dat certificate wey u carry?

In summary, our education system is a total joke.

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Macelliot(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Trixxxy:
My moniker is fake? Please explain yourself or go to bed.
Lolz..
I didn't join Nairaland for silly chitchats like this.
just a freak, in synonymous with your signature...
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by kingtarget(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
I can't seat with my Profs and my HOD

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by krishfwesh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
confirm
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by kennboiy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
the ceiling guys:this ones will always be looking at the ceiling with their biro's in their mouth hoping the ceiling will miraclously reveal the answers
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Trixxxy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Macelliot:
Lolz..
just a freak, in synonymous with your signature...
lmao I'm glad you noticed

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / Professor Bose Afolabi Wins $2.5 Million Bill Gates Grant / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9