Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (72754 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Who wrote this? Abeg come and collect one bottle of orijin...as in cold one

cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Mhizizzy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
dharay88:

moroñs, wah would u say b⁴.
Mtcheeeeew.!

Watch ur stinking mouth

Big headed somebody
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:
grin grin...but she might not know the bed aspect of it..
Oh well
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
some of these points might be true sha!

Well, i am "commentless"
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse.
She'd have known this before embarking to date him.

How do you expect her to notice these characteristics when she hasn't stated dating him?

Most of the points I rendered only applies to people that are dating.

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
dharay88:
tochie is going crazie,
Plz can i get a counter-thread.... angry

demmy0325:
....undecided undecided...

Hating is allowed.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
You don't have money...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by forandy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse.
She'd have known this before embarking to date him.

You can't find out all those traits before getting into the relationship. .that's one essence of courting- to know your partner well, adapt to your differences which would get you to access him, know his shortcomings (which some of them might be pointed out here- especially the 'good in bed' part wink), then if you think you can't continue, you do the needful
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
This goes both ways,both for the guys and ladies it's a two way street!!
Some guys can be all this and more but some gals are just chronically disloyal!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by dharay88: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Watch ur stinking mouth

Big headed somebody
ßitch are u stewpeed.?
Yhu better adjust ur fuçked up personality b4 i descend on yhu.

#compoumd daft faggo†# angry
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by dharay88: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Hating is allowed.
for dumb-àss threads like ds.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by AsanwaKC(f): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are too stingy..aka gum tongue
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by ronald4lif(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by demmy0325(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Hating is allowed.
... Who is hating undecided undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Slimzjoe(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Coming from a Nigerian guys?
Lol, loyal kor

Am sure you musta Heard about the Key Opening Multiple Padlocks being a master Key and the Padlock Receiving Multiple Keys being a Bad Padlock wink
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by peedeeasobie(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

wink

What of the simple facts that she could be a flirt and greedy?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Slimzjoe(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Watch ur stinking mouth

Big headed somebody

He didn't Mention you...you know? You just woke up Trouble
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Am sure you musta Heard about the Key Opening Multiple Padlocks being a master Key and the Padlock Receiving Multiple Keys being a Bad Padlock wink
Arrant bullshiit.
If you a master key, I'm not a padlock.
Thank you...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Slimzjoe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Arrant bullshiit.
If you a master key, I'm not a padlock.
Thank you...

Practically, You are....After all, The 'Keys' Have to do the Wooing of the 'Padlocks'
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Chibuhealth(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
dharay88:

moroñs, wah would u say b⁴.
Mtcheeeeew.!
if you quote me again, thunder from okija shrine will strike you down. Ewu!
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Mhizizzy(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

He didn't Mention you...you know? You just woke up Trouble

He mentioned me first actually
'
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by dharay88: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
if you quote me again, thunder from okija shrine will strike you down. Ewu!
ßitch I just did... angry
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Mhizizzy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
dharay88:

ßitch are u stewpeed.?
Yhu better adjust ur fuçked up personality b4 i descend on yhu.

#compoumd daft faggo†# angry

If u quote me again

Amadioha will strike u down..

Chikena

Underage nairalanders
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by peeparty(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Obodo999(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
What about if the guy is broke?
THAT is a common reason why Naija girls dump their boyfriends.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Alezy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:

He mentioned me first actually
'
just take it easy pls...ur rated more Dan dis
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obodo999:
What about if the guy is broke? THAT is a common reason why Naija girls dump their boyfriends.
I think I stated that in the fifth point I gave.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Chibuhealth(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
dharay88:

ßitch I just did... angry
count yourself in, you will sleep in mogue tonight
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Phikom(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
invectives hovering around d whole thread...#thread derailed!

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by godoluwa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmm, gud write up.
pls, y r most of nl female love to be aggressive in their post? honestly 90% of nl babes cant make a gud wife. if u marry a nl gal, u are OYO

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm, gud write up.
pls, y r most of nl female love to be aggressive in their post? honestly 90% of nl babes cant make a gud wife. if u marry a nl gal, u are OYO

Thanks.

Please give example of such ladies.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by godoluwa(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
op, u need to add greediness to ur list. most of these `i neva chop' babes r greedy & once that they are able to hit a guy thats financially ok than their current guy, they dump him. to all unmarried guys out there, make sure that you have more than a girlfriend no matter how old u are. a guy with just a girlfriend is like a car owner travelling on 2000km journey without a spare tyre. if you dnt want to be disappointed, always expect disappointment. gudluck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.