Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (72640 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by godoluwa(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.

Please give example of such ladies.
I cant do that bt most of them are on romance section. I love ur points because one of my girl quits because we dnt used to see each other always.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by naijaboiy: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015

*You Don't know How To Take Care Of Her
Every girl needs a guy that can cater for her needs. Someone that can provide some of the basic things she needs as a woman.
If a girl finds you to be someone who is unable to take care of her, she will seek for someone better.
Especially in this day and age where the needs of humans are increasing at a high rate, notably among the female gender
These days, whether you like it or not, every lady wants to look good. They want to dress beautifully and look attractive and presentable.
If a lady is dating a guy that slacks in this department, she will look for someone else.

Asides monetary needs, most guys also fail to understand the other needs of their girlfriends and these needs are diverse.
And if those needs are ignored, most ladies tend to feel abandoned.
Bia missclassy!

Does this not go against your feminism standard? undecided

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Classy missclasssy gurllll u know what's up
A* write up, everything there is Correct!! Guys take note cheesy
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bia missclassy!

Lol u sha make sure say u find fkaw
Naijaboiy u too much .. Give classy break hehehe but u got a point tho do feminist like being taken care off .. ??

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Classy missclasssy gurllll u know what's up
A* write up, everything there is Correct!! Guys take note cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by liquidmetall: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bia missclassy!

Did you actually believe she is really a feminist?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
liquidmetall:

Did you believe she was really a feminist?
i'm trying to play along with her.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
op, u need to add greediness to ur list. most of these `i neva chop' babes r greedy & once that they are able to hit a guy thats financially ok than their current guy, they dump him. to all unmarried guys out there, make sure that you have more than a girlfriend no matter how old u are. a guy with just a girlfriend is like a car owner travelling on 2000km journey without a spare tyre. if you dnt want to be disappointed, always expect disappointment. gudluck
shocked what kind of advice is that hun! more than one gf, you no wan last ni abi..lets say you have two jaguda babes, hmmmm,na sorry be your name, they will pour you hot water one day undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by naijaboiy: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u sha make sure say u find fkaw
Naija boiy u too much .. Give classy break hehehe but u got a point tho do feminist like being taken care off .. ??
The write-up is okay though.

But she didn't add one point.

Sometimes the other guy may just be too fine or handsome and the girl will dump her ugly boyfriend for the handsome guy. grin

It sounds foolish but it happens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

The write-up is okay though.

But she didn't add one point.

Sometimes the other guy may just be too fine or handsome and the girl will dump her ugly boyfriend for the handsome guy. grin

It sounds foolish but it happens. cheesy

Oh yh good point
Some chics are not content like guys .. They are always looking for the next best thing ... I.e looks, cars, etc
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by naijaboiy: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh yh good point
Some chics are not content like guys .. They are always looking for the next best thing ... I.e looks, cars, etc
Yea exactly grin

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by godoluwa(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

shocked what kind of advice is that hun! more than one gf, you no wan last ni abi..lets say you have two jaguda babes, hmmmm,na sorry be your name, they will pour you hot water one day undecided
lol. am nt a boy bt a man. a real man will alwayz be a man. btw, me sef be town man. confirm omo igboro
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. am nt a boy bt a man. a real man will alwayz be a man. btw, me sef be town man. confirm omo igboro
ok ooooo
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by godoluwa(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

ok ooooo
95% of these days ladies r nt reliable.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like I care

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bia missclassy!

I didn't write this just putting myself in perspective.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

I didn't write this just putting myself in perspective.
I thought you said you wrote it?

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

I thought you said you wrote it?

Yes I wrote it, but I presented it as a general reason. Feminism or no feminism.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh yh good point
Biggest lie...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Biggest lie...
What is your own sef ?
Are you by any chance high
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

What is your own sef ?
Are you by any chance high
undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:
There have been numerous cases where a lady will be in a relationship with a guy and all off a sudden, she will just dump the guy and hook up with another guy, without any cogent explanation as to why she did it.
This normally leaves most guys wondering what really happened or where they went wrong.
Well, these are some of the reasons why ladies dump a lot of you guys.

*She Doesn't Genuinely Love You
This is a primary reason why most ladies dump or break up with a lot of guys.
The truth is this; If a lady doesn't truly love you, she will never commit herself to a long term relationship with you.

At times, ladies tend to enter into relationships with ulterior motives and hidden agendas, and once this motives are fulfilled or accomplished, they would have no need to remain in such relationships.
If a woman doesn't love you, it will always be easy for her to dump you if she finds a better partner.

*You Are Not Man Enough
One thing a lot of guys fail to understand is that a lady can never respect a man that they can control.
Ladies are generally attracted to guys that are confident. Guys that are able to take the driving seat in a relationship.
A woman always needs a man that will take charge. Someone capable of calling the shots. Someone that is protective and that she can count on to stand up for her and defend her no matter the situation.

*You Are Not Good In Bed
Let's face it. This is one of the most common reasons why women cheat on and dump most of their boyfriends.
Most ladies have sexual needs that need to be constantly met, and if their man is under performing, they tend to look for a more sexually active and more sexually satisfying partner.

*You Are Just Too Boring
Every relationship needs adventure. It's an essential catalyst for the relationship growth and sustenance.
Some guys tend to be too conservative and self reserved, and most ladies hate it.

Ladies like guys that are creative and inventive. Someone who they can joke with. Someone who they can talk to, about anything.
Someone who can take her out to new interesting places, have fun and try out new things together.
Someone who can invent new ways to spice up every area of their relationship.

If a guy doesn't meet this criteria, most girls tend to find him boring and not much of fun to be around , and they would gradually begin to lose interest in the relationship.

*You Don't know How To Take Care Of Her
Every girl needs a guy that can cater for her needs. Someone that can provide some of the basic things she needs as a woman.
If a girl finds you to be someone who is unable to take care of her, she will seek for someone better.
Especially in this day and age where the needs of humans are increasing at a high rate, notably among the female gender
These days, whether you like it or not, every lady wants to look good. They want to dress beautifully and look attractive and presentable.
If a lady is dating a guy that slacks in this department, she will look for someone else.

Asides monetary needs, most guys also fail to understand the other needs of their girlfriends and these needs are diverse.
And if those needs are ignored, most ladies tend to feel abandoned.

*You Lack Well Defined Goals
If a girl wants to commit to a life long relationship with you, she would have to be sure you have a bright future ahead. This includes you having a blue print and well defined goal for your life and the one both of you are going to share.
No girl wants to stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't know what he wants. Someone who lacks the ability to plan ahead. Someone who isn't focused, hard working and who doesn't know what he wants in life.

*You Don't Spend Quality Time With Her
Girls are created in such a way that they always crave attention, and when they don't get it, it becomes a thing of pain.
Most guys don't spend enough time with girlfriends. They find it hard to visit, call, or even text.
Of course, a lot of this can be blamed on work load, school and all that, but girls really need to be shown that they are important and that their partners care about them , and when this doesn't happen, they look for someone else.

*You Don't Listen
In most relationships, most guys tend to always want to be the ones with the final say. They always want to make their opinions known without caring about what their partner has to say, and this can be agonizing for most ladies.
Girls like guys who would always listen to them and try to understand things from their own perspective.
Guys who would value their opinions and respect their thoughts on issues, whether they agree with it or not.

*You Are Too Secretive
Girls don't like guys who are too secretive. This always makes them paranoid and they always suspect that something else is going on in the relationship that they are not aware of.
Ladies prefer guys that are free and open.

*Your Are Too Over-Possessive
Although ladies like guys that are capable of taking the driving seat in a relationship, they also tend not to like guys that are too controlling, over powering, and over possessive of them.
This includes guys that always question their actions, guys that are always too jealous whenever they see them with other guys, and guys that are too conscious of their movements.
Ladies see this character as repulsive and it gives them a signal that they are not trusted and they lose interest in the relationship..

You are free to add yours if you want to.

Written by Misssclassy

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

dyammm....sweery yor threads so sweetly inteligent I jus wanna love you twice!! wink

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Biggest lie...

Lol how many chics do u know dat are not content well ... obv none

And besides i know i few dat once dey see a good looking guy show dem attention their not so goodlooking guy at home is history .. Or do u think ppl only cheat n break up cuz of money wake up girl ... Trust me girls over here are not the same where u are .. N u urself highlighted some ( means not all )
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

undecided

So why are you thinking and typing off point? undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

dyammm....sweery yor threads so sweetly inteligent I jus wanna love you twice!! wink

Mrcork my husband cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol how many chics do u know dat are not content well ... obv none

And besides i know i few dat once dey see a good looking guy show dem attention their not so goodlooking guy at home is history .. Or do u think ppl only cheat n break up cuz of money wake up girl ... Trust me girls over here are not the same where u are .. N u urself highlighted some ( means not all )

I know this, but I disagree that girls lust after "goodlook" more than guys.
That's what I have a grouse with.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by MrCork: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Mrcork my husband cheesy cheesy

..if any guy troubles u on nairaland...pls let me know!! wink

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I know this, but I disagree that girls lust after "goodlook" more than guys.
That's what I have a grouse with.
Well over here the ones around me looks is everything, its like competition self ... Cuz here chics works as early as 16 so its not about money
Here anyone can floss or look rich n they be paying on credit ..... So if he looks good like stunning ... Dats all dey want

Im telling u go ask chics in atlanta .. THEY TOAST GUYS THERE its nothing western views are different until uve travelled to few different countries u wont get it .. If they see a guy n they like if his married with 10 kids dat dont stop them oh ..
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Op gives lots of relationship advice and all.... I wonder if she practice what she preaches...

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Elkewwty(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
very poignant points smiley
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by ZaraBrains(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Coming from a Nigerian guys?
Lol, loyal kor

From a young Nigerian Guys? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos) / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.