Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up (1236 Views)

Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Okpakaeddo: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
A friend of mine that is married for about four yrs now but with out a child called me this afternoon and complained bitterly about his wife
1. The wife is looking for a job since she finish her NYSC in 2008.
2. The wife met a guy on her way to PH from delta state for women convention 2wks ago and the told her to apply for a job in his office that his is the regional MD PH zone which she did. Last wk she was invited for an interview in PH my friends wife travelled for d interview and stayed with her friend (lady) on the morning of the interview the MD called her and he took her to d venue of d interview on their way there d MD( who is not member of the interview panel) told her dat she shud tell them dat she stays at PH whereas she stays in delta with her husband and also dat she would want to wok in PH. If she want to get d job. D interview lasted till about 9.30pm cos of the crowd and after the interview d MD dropped her where he pick her from in the morning and dat if she is taken she will b payed 75k as salary. D next day she came back to delta and since den d MD has been calling her on phone both at day and at night not minding she is married. According to my friend some times they will b on phone for up to 30mins. Wot they discussing he don't know but right now he is querreling with his wife dey r not in talking terms and dat she is preparing for d job and by 2moro or next she may b called for her appointment latter. He has gotten d so called MD's number but he has not called him. Also my friend told me dat one day he was on call wit his client (female) and heaven was loss dat day cos he was talking with a female.plus so many other tins dat my friend complained about. I told my friend dat am rushing to pick my children in sch.dat my wife n I will go and see dem later in d evening. Fellow nairalanders I need ur advise on wot to tell dem cos their Union is on the verge of braking up. Matured advice(from married NL) Tnk
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by stanvesco(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
......this is simply the reason i started hustling from skool,and intend making tonnes of cash

just bkos of 900k now,one god4saken,halirtosis ridden,axilla smelling md is trying 2 break up someones marriage

1 Like

Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by stanvesco(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
bro,
plz tell ur frnd 2 sit his wife down n talk 2 her...
He shud 1st; apologise for mocking her all diz years 4 not getting a job(d reason 4 d braven desperation)

2ndly,promise not 2 b selfish financially ever again,

3rdly,
wat d hell is he waiting 4;definitn of subfertility is,1yeas uninteruptd,unprotectd coitus witout a baby,take her 2 go c a doctor....
Hey frnd,dat lady is only protectn herself;
no job,no mony,no child 2 tie d man down,hahahaha,
shes more like a jobless galfrnd....d only problem is shes getting olda

u no its crystal clear,dat d md is sexually attracted to her,n dat ph move....is definitely bedbound...as shes got little or nothing much to loose,
except of course a wedding ring....guy go on ur knees n beg ur wife....
Except off course 2 u its gud riddance 2....

4 Likes

Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Okpakaeddo: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:
bro,
plz tell ur frnd 2 sit his wife down n talk 2 her...
He shud 1st; apologise for mocking her all diz years 4 not getting a job(d reason 4 d braven desperation)

2ndly,promise not 2 b selfish financially ever again,

3rdly,
wat d hell is he waiting 4;definitn of subfertility is,1yeas uninteruptd,unprotectd coitus witout a baby,take her 2 go c a doctor....
Hey frnd,dat lady is only protectn herself;
no job,no mony,no child 2 tie d man down,hahahaha,
shes more like a jobless galfrnd....d only problem is shes getting olda

u no its crystal clear,dat d md is sexually attracted to her,n dat ph move....is definitely bedbound...as shes got little or nothing much to loose,
except of course a wedding ring....guy go on ur knees n beg ur wife....
Except off course 2 u its gud riddance 2....
Thnks Bro! As per Reproduction,both are on Medicare,as per taking care of d wife my guy has been trying given her monthly alawee for her upkip
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by snakebeat: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Was ur friend's wife the one that revealed all these things to him? How did he know the man dropped her from the spot he picked her after the interview? Did he go to the interview with her? Because the story sounds very far fetched to me, but if all u said is true, then she will be committing marital suicide by accepting that job.

I believe no sane man will accommodate an adulterer as a wife, except he is a weak fellow....
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by lecturerdabo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
op pls help ur frnd and his wife to abort that ph job. The wife should choose btwn staying married and landing a job as MD's mistress!
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by stanvesco(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okpakaeddo:
Thnks Bro! As per Reproduction,both are on Medicare,as per taking care of d wife my guy has been trying given her monthly alawee for her upkip
....honestly bro,am a doc,but u threw me off balance,with the term medicare.,..is dat contraception or pro-fertility
Its obvious shes aggrieved somehow!
Shes walking out of her marriage without fear....plz talk 2 ur friend....d land shes seeing on d oda side is definitely greener....
If he trully loves his wife,den let him fight for her oh,
go to d firm,tell them hes not happy with d employment arrangement,especially if she kant b at delta...

Have u tot dat she may be acting 2 b single;diaris an option of callin d md,but nevertheless stolen water is sweeter

lastly,let him just trust her and let her go n get d job,
if shes trully his,den she wud come bak.
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by stanvesco(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
may GOD protect our wives from wife choppers, if she must fall;let him be uglier than us if hes not;let him be poorer if hes not;let him be a 2mins man, if hes a stud;let him just die of a heart attack b4 day meet
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some things are not adding up. How did your guy realized who she was talking and what transpired at PH?

They are having serious trust issues indeed!!!!

The woman is probably safeguarding herself against any odds that may arise as a result of the childless situation.

Let your friend accompany her to get the appointment letter from the MD and also introduce himself in the process.

1 Like

Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Okpakaeddo: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
Some things are not adding up. How did your guy realized who she was talking and what transpired at PH?

They are having serious trust issues indeed!!!!

The woman is probably safeguarding herself against any odds that may arise as a result of the childless situation.

Let your friend accompany her to get the appointment letter from the MD and also introduce himself in the process.
The truth is dat while she was at PH he was calling d wife to knw d situation of things and when she returnd they were still talking on fone about d job n some other stupid things according to my guy
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Okpakaeddo: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:

....honestly bro,am a doc,but u threw me off balance,with the term medicare.,..is dat contraception or pro-fertility
Its obvious shes aggrieved somehow!
Shes walking out of her marriage without fear....plz talk 2 ur friend....d land shes seeing on d oda side is definitely greener....
If he trully loves his wife,den let him fight for her oh,
go to d firm,tell them hes not happy with d employment arrangement,especially if she kant b at delta...

Have u tot dat she may be acting 2 b single;diaris an option of callin d md,but nevertheless stolen water is sweeter

lastly,let him just trust her and let her go n get d job,
if shes trully his,den she wud come bak.
Doc both of dem are on medication and treament
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Okpakaeddo: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
snakebeat:
Was ur friend's wife the one that revealed all these things to him? How did he know the man dropped her from the spot he picked her after the interview? Did he go to the interview with her? Because the story sounds very far fetched to me, but if all u said is true, then she will be committing marital suicide by accepting that job.

I believe no sane man will accommodate an adulterer as a wife, except he is a weak fellow....
she told him
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by snakebeat: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okpakaeddo:
she told him
then ur friend should restrain his wife from accepting that job. The helper with an ulterior motive will definitely sleep with her, if she accept the job.
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by Enoquin(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Perhaps they need a new brake pad.
In these hard economic times; I know how it isn't easy for one person to shoulder everything but guarding the words of our mouth well so we don't provoke the other party is also necessary.
Of course, she shouldn't take the job in PH till they have both agreed and if no agreement has been reached, they can reach one on what she can be doing till she gets a job that they are both comfortable with
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by kpolli(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okpakaeddo:
A friend of mine that is married for about four yrs now but with out a child called me this afternoon and complained bitterly about his wife
1. The wife is looking for a job since she finish her NYSC in 2008.
2. The wife met a guy on her way to PH from delta state for women convention 2wks ago and the told her to apply for a job in his office that his is the regional MD PH zone which she did. Last wk she was invited for an interview in PH my friends wife travelled for d interview and stayed with her friend (lady) on the morning of the interview the MD called her and he took her to d venue of d interview on their way there d MD( who is not member of the interview panel) told her dat she shud tell them dat she stays at PH whereas she stays in delta with her husband and also dat she would want to wok in PH. If she want to get d job. D interview lasted till about 9.30pm cos of the crowd and after the interview d MD dropped her where he pick her from in the morning and dat if she is taken she will b payed 75k as salary. D next day she came back to delta and since den d MD has been calling her on phone both at day and at night not minding she is married. According to my friend some times they will b on phone for up to 30mins. Wot they discussing he don't know but right now he is querreling with his wife dey r not in talking terms and dat she is preparing for d job and by 2moro or next she may b called for her appointment latter. He has gotten d so called MD's number but he has not called him. Also my friend told me dat one day he was on call wit his client (female) and heaven was loss dat day cos he was talking with a female.plus so many other tins dat my friend complained about. I told my friend dat am rushing to pick my children in sch.dat my wife n I will go and see dem later in d evening. Fellow nairalanders I need ur advise on wot to tell dem cos their Union is on the verge of braking up. Matured advice(from married NL) Tnk

If the wife thinks this new MD and small job is worth her marriage... He should let her go! If she sees nothing wrong in her actions then she is already lost
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by NifemiOlu(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2015
It won't 'brake' by God's grace.
Re: Help A Marriage Is About To Brake Up by focus7: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2015
This not a big deal. A woman that will be so independent to do whatever she likes at anytime she like and in anyway she wants does not worth making a fuse about. If she insist in going for the job, your friend should simply short the door of his house against her return and delete her from his heart. I can't stand a rebellious and arrogant wife.

(1) (Reply)

Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? / How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile / My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.