Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (50083 Views)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / This Post Is Tearing Twitter Apart / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by vstar: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2015

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/nigerians-tear-twitter-apart-over-president-mugabe-marriage-proposal-to-barrack-obama-screenshots/

Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe who is 90 years old recently asks for hands of United President, Obama in Marriage. This came after America legalise same sex marriage through out the United State.

Nigerians as usual pour out their mind on social media…. See the screenshots of their reactions on Twitter below;

[img]

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/06/nigerians-tear-twitter-apart-over-president-mugabe-marriage-proposal-to-barrack-obama-screenshots/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by moremuch1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm Nigerians always have something to say on every issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by natas22: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
The devil has successfully taken over the world may God continue to protect the righteous.
www.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by zenith4biz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mtchewww
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by RedCard1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
ON MY WAY TO FRONT PAGE WHERE I BELONG, WHERE I BELONG, WHERE I BELONG...ON MY WAY TO FRONT PAGE WHERE I BELONG..I AM CELEBRATING
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
if not 4 lara ,imagine Obasanjo asking Oshiomole To Marry him ..

35 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Supremor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
quite hilarious
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by omenka(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
Mtchewww
A very big mtchewww I tell you.

Mugabe definitely is the worst leader in Africa with the economy of Zimbabwe in tatters, yet he still finds time for mundane adventures such as meddling in the purely domestic affairs of his betters. And Nigerians in their usual manner applaud him.

When would Nigerians tear twitter apart over ritual killings and corruption ripping the nation apart??

Hypocrites.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wish them every happiness grin

On a more serious note....Obama did not legalize gay marriage.

What happened was that some years ago, two gay men who lived in the US state of Ohio(which at the time did not recognize gay marriage)...got married in the State of Maryland (which did).

When one of the men died back home in Ohio...his husband applied to be listed on the death certificate as his spouse.

The State refused...hence Oberfegell vs Kasich(at the lower courts) and v Hodges (at the Supreme). (Oberfegell is the husband of the dead man, Kasich is the governor of Ohio State.Hodges is the Director of the Ohio Dept of Health..a position analogous to our States Commissioner for Health in Nigeria)..

The Supreme Court...in a majority decision...found that the American Constitution's intent is to provide every American with dignity...hence if gay marriage helped provide that dignity.....then gay marriage is legal under the Constitution.(That is a rough way of looking at it.A nearly similar decision was made in 1973 by the then Supremes legalizing abortion....Roe vs Wade.).

Hence...gay marriage is now legal. Obama did nothing(though he obviously is not opposed). If he was opposed...there is nothing he can do...save propose an amendment to the Constitution making gay marriage illegal.....which is a long and complex process...and which may not succeed.

Modified: More details of the infamous or famous case here..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Shaadey: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Using panadol for another person's headache is hazardous my people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by deebsman1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
some1 should just tweet @POTUS, his confirmed tweeter account
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by favored11(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by ultrazone(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Mubbyleey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some Folks don turn this wonderful world to a Crawwwzy World...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by kamez(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
oga Mugabe, can I pls be the bestman

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by mzlizabelle(f): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lmao.
Very funny.

This tweet got me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by siraj1402(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by youngds: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided I'm very sure he would sleep off before Obama even gets to say yes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by kingofpool: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok, is that all?
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Tolexander: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Millennium couple!
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by pat077: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can only support gay marriage if North pole can attract North pole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015

Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by jamex93(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
lolx

Obama must marry am o
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by LhoLar01: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Funny!
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by missKiffy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by anodaBanDotCom: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obama Shud marry mugbe,

he looks sexy than Michelle..

see my signature
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Mznaett: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
w
Re: Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack by Sheriff19: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
A very big mtchewww I tell you.

Mugabe definitely is the worst leader in Africa with the economy of Zimbabwe in tatters, yet he still finds time for mundane adventures such as meddling in the purely domestic affairs of his betters. And Nigerians in their usual manner applaud him.

When would Nigerians tear twitter apart over ritual killings and corruption ripping the nation apart??

Hypocrites.
that is not the point here bro. God bless Mugabe

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.