Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (859 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: . by Goldmaxx(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
stupidity:
Next month is my bae's birthday. And I want to surprise her with a ferrari car. But the problem is the deplorable roads of nigeria, yall knows ferrari is very low and won't be comfortable with our roads, and to make matter worse, my bae stays in a remote village far Edo state. Any tips on how to help her manage this car when bought?

P.S. The reason for wanting to buy only ferrari for her is that, she has a beef with davido for his "Aye" song. Poor dude can't buy his bae ferrari and claimed his bae wants love instead.
here know be joke section bro
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Relocate her and the car to West Germany ASAP. Thank me later cheesy

Op ur username tho cry
Re: . by osaslord500(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Just look at his name “stupidity " rhyming with his thinking
Re: . by ddeston(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
You be junkie I swear
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
the person above me tho

(1) (Reply)

Read The Experience Of A Woman With Waiting Until Marriage To Have Sex / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Learn To Love And Forgive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.