Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Now You Can List & Advertise Your Cars On Www.cars4sale.co - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Now You Can List & Advertise Your Cars On Www.cars4sale.co (315 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Sell Your Cars with Us. / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / Stop Paying High Prices To Clear Your Cars From Lagos Port, Follow Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can List & Advertise Your Cars On Www.cars4sale.co by cars4saleco: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello Everyone, i would like to introduce our recently launched car listing website simply called www.cars4sale.co to you all. We are probably the newest kid on the block in this tech space niche but i like to say that we are here to stay and we offer quite a lot of different vehicle listing options namely.

1. Free Trial Listing package which allows users to list for free without registering , 10 days trial and up to 4 picture upload
2. Basic Listing package which costs only N750.00 for a 30 day listing duration and allows up to 10 pictures
3. Featured Listing package which costs N4,750.00 enables you to feature your already listed car on our home page and featured list which appears on 90% of the pages of the website
4. Then we have commission based listing which enables us to list your car for free on our website with our contact details, we get the calls and interested offers, filter the very serious ones then pass the serious buyer over to you. We get a commission on our sales that are initiated through us.

All our payments for our listing fees are processed online via simplepay grin grin grin

I'm the co founder (non technical) and in case you are wondering, yes i'm a babe that loves rides .................

Glad to get your feedback on how we can make our website better.

[img]http://cars4sale.co/images/uploads/cars4sale-banner1.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2000model Neatly Used / Reg 03 Honda Pilot For Sale 1.3m Asking / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe For Sale (900k) Negotiable. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.