Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? (858 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Evening Nairalanders,i must say this is quite a challenging question i'm about to dish out to you guys.....so what do you think?.....The guy or the girl,who is more of the risk-bearer in the relationship?...you know...the girl might think she is more of the risk-bearer in terms of heartbreak or sex issues or the guy might think he is the risk-bearer in the relationship due to financial issues or even in terms of heartbreak......its quite confusing........so is it the guy or the girl?...and pls give the reason for your answer.
Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by axiliborha(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by robinicule(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by ggrin(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oya baby make we collaboundecided
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
The posters above me though undecided
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by lordizak(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
it takes guts to promise a woman, take it from me. firstly, u may promise her the world, even when u know things are though, u are busy trying to make ends meet, she is busy chatting different guys.
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by pharmagba: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
It could be both ways.
But at all times it is the person investing most into the relationship that bears greater risk. It is just like business, the more you commit the more your risk during failure.

1 Like

Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
da poster above me tho
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
What a fvckingly foolish question. . . How on God's green earth is this a challenging question? Which supposed "adult" is responsible for this _shit?

Can emotions be compartmentalized? Which came first: the chicken, or the egg?
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Shebarh(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
well i think both of them..talking from experience tho
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blackett:
What a fvckingly foolish question. . . How on God's green earth is this a challenging question? Which supposed "adult" is responsible for this _shit?

Can emotions be compartmentalized? Which came first: the chicken, or the egg?
.......i guess you are the new guy who was just released from yabaleft,well you are in the real world now......so be civilized!
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.......i guess you are the new guy who was just released from yabaleft,well you are in the real world now......so be civilized!
So, you're the animal who posted this _shit? Is your brain on recess?
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm not fond of doing this but........................................LALASTICLALA!!....WHERE AT THOU?
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blackett:
So, you're the animal who posted this _shit? Is your brain on recess?
.....just say that you have nothing to contribute to this thread.......pls you can leave.... Bless!!!
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by tempem: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Both ways............ The higher you invest the higher the risk you'll bear.... If you invest more money, you risk loosing all you've spent.. If you invest on sex, you risk being used and dumped.
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....just say that you have nothing to contribute to this thread.......pls you can leave.... Bless!!!
What's there to contribute to an obviously _retarded thread? Helloo?
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blackett:
What's there to contribute to an obviously _retarded thread? Helloo?
........i guess you were more of the risk-bearer in your last relationship thats why she dumped your ass for a better G...........sorry about that!!
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
........i guess you were more of the risk-bearer in your last relationship thats why she dumped your ass for a better G...........sorry about that!!
You're a fool.

How do you calculate "risk" in a relationship? Go on, tell me.
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.

How do you calculate "risk" in a relationship? Go on, tell me.
..... I'll tell you after you'vd gained some sense......pained nigga!
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
..... I'll tell you after you'vd gained some sense......pained nigga!
Goat.

You can only tell what you know. . . See who's talking of sense. If you had any modicum of the aforementioned sense, would you have created this thread?

Nwa Ewu iberibe.
Re: The Guy Or The Girl:Who Is More Of The Risk-Bearer In A Relationship? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Blackett:
Goat.

You can only tell what you know. . . See who's talking of sense. If you had any modicum of the aforementioned sense, would you have created this thread?

Nwa Ewu iberibe.
.......i know i didnt do anything to you.....you just opened your mouth and started ranting shit.......is it my fucking business if your mother bleeped a goat and you are here trying relief yourself from the shame.......if you were not interested in the thread,the matured thing to do was to ignore it

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? / Question Of The Day / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.