Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lunch Date Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Date Experience (42959 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / My First Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Date Experience by apolonius(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
You said no spark initially, yet your greed took you out to meet him again. I guess it is part of beingafemaleinNigeria!smiley
Re: Lunch Date Experience by spiralwedge(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ladyboss1, its a date you don't have to see him again. it is polite you didn't react, but it is acceptable you don't see him again. You don't have to let him know anything. However, if you like him and you happened to go on a 2nd date.. be more open and tell him what u didn't like in the 1st. His reaction may determine if there would be 3rd.
I will like to ask, who paid for the lunch?
if u don't mind, let's go on a date. I don't want relationship, it sucks. And you pay up to 40% of your expenses at least or more as mutually agreed. If u like that, and u r smart, real n spontaneous.. pm me, I'm on leave.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by ransomed: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
very funny comment, what if she isnt interested in being his Mrs? U mean she should act desperate because to you she is no longer a child? Crazy. She should force herself to start liking him when his first impression has put her off, abegi undecided
::-- I used a conditional preposition to give her a brotherly counsel. If she likes him, let her try again. I didn't write all you insinuated. i.e forcing herself on him. I only advised that she shouldn't jump to a wrong conclusion based on a negative premise as exemplified by her Alcoholic test experience. Tell me who is 100% perfect ,you, i or she? Read and digest information in future before you hit your gadgets. Thanks.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Gemc3(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is sub zero.

lol. Na real sub-zero. grin
Re: Lunch Date Experience by wordbank(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gehs for NL wey dey drink ogogoro don dey form
Re: Lunch Date Experience by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
why is this on the front page?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

You didn't handle it well. You should have asked him to define 'classy', then tell him to outline the pros and cons of drinking wine during working hours. After that, tell him to define 'tact' and ask him to draw possible parallels with his shitty behaviour

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Gurgle(f): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
haul:

Does it normally work I careless so far I get what I want,what the other party feel is not my problem

were you always this way or have you been hardened by negative experiences with women?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by piicity(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove thank you for deleting the thread
Ishilove:

You didn't handle it well. You should have asked him to define 'classy', then tell him to outline the pros and cons of drinking wine during working hours. After that, tell him to define 'tact' and ask him to draw possible parallels with his shitty behaviour
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

p

Ur right , i just didnt want to say anything really , incase things get out of hand because it was in a public place too....
But yh in the right setting i would have ask him to explain ...
Maybe thats his definition of class ..
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mariojane:
who gave you iphone6+? no be china android i followed you to buy last week? *in jenifa voice* lying man
Lol,,its only you that bought chinco android phone o cheesy
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ladyboss1 are you telling me that this topic made front page? shocked
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ladyboss1 are you telling me that this topic made front page? shocked

Its God smiley
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Its God smiley
God ke!

No be today I don dey suspect say you dey run show with the MODS. grin
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

God ke!

No be today I don dey suspect say you dey run show with the MODS. grin

With who obino ??
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

With who obino ??
Na you call am o. cheesy
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Horlufemi:

Must we know you own an overpriced phone with 2years old technology?

You come buy iPhone 6+ no get fuel to charge.

Na suffer u dey o. grin
cheesy
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na you call am o. cheesy
Lolz
Re: Lunch Date Experience by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

How far? U don charge am? Omo I reason wetin u tell me then. Thanks for bringing it to my notice. Hahahha plenty bullet dey 4 d write up mehn. How ur syd?
Correct. Shey the thread make Fp?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by babiskinado(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
My dear I'm even tripping for you at this point. You're the classiest chick I've come by all week. The guy is not worth you. Im a guy, take it from me. Next time dont even bother asking on nairaland.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
babiskinado:
My dear I'm even tripping for you at this point. You're the classiest chick I've come by all week. The guy is not worth you. Im a guy, take it from me. Next time dont even bother asking on nairaland.

Noted smiley
Re: Lunch Date Experience by callonme(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hope they will learn from your experience....

God bless Nigeria.....well,

I'm still setting up my Award-winning blog.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by haul: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

were you always this way or have you been hardened by negative experiences with women?

What way? I've always been me,if I deviate from this way then I'm no more real-McCoy.

Negative experience with women? Nah! I don't do dates, I know what I want and I go for it,if you say no,no hard feelings, I just bounce.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
p

Ur right , i just didnt want to say anything really , incase things get out of hand because it was in a public place too....
But yh in the right setting i would have ask him to explain ...
Maybe thats his definition of class ..

I still don't think u are classy.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
ferdimako:

I still don't think u are classy.

Lol ok thanks
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Macmilla(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow! 10 pages just for Lala's lunch date abi date lunch undecided LadyBoss1 fame is sweet o wink
As for your date, please run as fast as your legs could carry you. In fact, borrow another pair of legs and run like a cheetah. Any man that sees getting drunk as being classy is another ass waiting to embarass manhood.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Macmilla:
Wow! 10 pages just for Lala's lunch date abi date lunch undecided Fame is sweet o wink
As for your date, please run as fast as your legs could carry you. In fact, borrow another pair of legs and run like a cheetah. Any man that sees getting drunk as being classy is another ass waiting to embarass manhood.

Yes oh i ran
He even sent me a message after me not responding to his calls just to keep peace as we share a mutual friend.

The guy said even tho im not classy he still likes me ...but wait his still insulting indirectly... I didnt even respond to the message either its a waste of time .
Lol now u see y why im single .
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Macmilla(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes oh i ran
He even sent me a message after me not responding to his calls just to keep peace as we share a mutual friend.

The guy said even tho im not classy he still likes me ...but wait his still insulting indirectly... I didnt even respond to the message either its a waste of time .
Lol now u see y why im single .
The singular reason you are single is because you keep meeting the wrong guys.
The singular reason you keep meeting the wrong guys is because you keep looking in the wrong places.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Macmilla:

The singular reason you are single is because you keep meeting the wrong guys.
The singular reason you keep meeting the wrong guys is because you keep looking in the wrong places.

But i didnt look for this one .. Kinda like friend connection

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.