Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lunch Date Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Date Experience (42955 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / My First Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided undecided
LadyBoss1:

*shrugs* dunno
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Mystiqme: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Says his a producer oh, has studio or whatever n his 29 so i thought ok approaching 30 let me see, he even wore shirt self i thought he was human being ..

Lmao, this cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by notoriousbabe: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Ok we ordered food , had light convo just general stuff

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying
"Why dont you drink some "?
"Have some more wine are you shy"
I told him no like its bloody lunch time who gets wasted at lunch
And he said to me he thought i was a classy chic, but he thought WRONG!

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

Funny Story - As a Guy I've experienced similar from a chic that was soliciting for business from a company I worked for in a professional capacity.

Can you imagine the chic took me to lunch, wanted to ply me with drink in order to sign some '419 contract' she was to make some sweet commission out off!

In your case, the only commission the dude wanted from you is your 'toto' - he was just trying to make sure you forgot the whole experience the morning after by intoxicating you. (You should be grateful he was being considerate)

3 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by nwadiuko1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Source pls grin

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by tdayof(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah yoruba guy oh
undecided
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Venom104: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who orders wine.. on a lunch date.. on a weekday anyway.. That should already tell you the type of guy he is..

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by stephenqueen: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahha plenty bullet dey 4 d write up mehn
Re: Lunch Date Experience by carzola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
oooppps i forgot to read...
Re: Lunch Date Experience by godoluwa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
only a lazy man drinks during working hours on week days. work, work, work during the week days & enjoy yaself during d weekend. op, shey d guy na yahu boy ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by tellwisdom: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerian gurls?? ...Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by omonnakoda: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Ok we ordered food , had light convo just general stuff

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying
"Why dont you drink some "?
"Have some more wine are you shy"
I told him no like its bloody lunch time who gets wasted at lunch
And he said to me he thought i was a classy chic, but he thought WRONG!

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

It was a foolish thing to say.The one thing that comes through is he is not an experienced guy and probably insecure.Depends what you want out if though. I must say women tend to be very superficial and do not know what they want. Just remember that when diamonds come from the ground they are mere stones and need some work to make them glitter.Many men (and women) are like that. Right now I think of some things I did ten years ago and wish I could go and hide in a cave. Would you rather have a smooth well practised guy who looks the look and talks the talk ( I think the answer is yes) but be sure you will have a big fight on your hand to keep such a person(that is assuming he wants to be kept) . Decide on what you want and teach,find him and teach him how to use toothpaste and soap if he does know. All that glitters is not gold.
All this your talk of spark and matches suggests you need to get your priorities right and stop living in lalaland. Wetin concern spark plug for this matter?

6 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by udysweet(f): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some men sef,ugh! Why think with your "blorkos" wine during work hours? No be person like me wey no sabi tolerate alcohol,lol
Pls free him mbok!

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by sweat4wat(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goshhhhhhhhh spit on thread

Re: Lunch Date Experience by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
In the school of dating the measurement of classy is wine. If M is measurement, x is wine and y is classy, if the sum of y and x meet, what is what is M?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by kinglekan: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Beamborla lol heres the story oh

My sis tell me what i did wrong

Quite hilarious dear. cheesy

Wait ooo!! Was he also gulping his glass that fast? Or he was just trying to get you wasted on purpose? smiley

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lets go on a date... I will get u zobo...

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
My only problem is the person that got the FTC space before me. angry

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone6+ sad

I get light...... carry chicken come o
Re: Lunch Date Experience by stephenqueen: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Better threads dey dem no carry enter FP, this mods self I tire for una oooo angry angry
Re: Lunch Date Experience by freeposting101: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Free e-Learning now available for you at >> http://www.freeposting101..com
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Horlufemi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
My only problem is the person that got the FTC space before me. angry

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone6+ sad

Must we know you own an overpriced phone with 2years old technology?

You come buy iPhone 6+ no get fuel to charge.

Na suffer u dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
stephenqueen:
Better threads dey dem no carry enter FP, this mods self I tire for una oooo angry angry

Azzin ehn.... I dunno if the mod did it on purpose to ridicule her lol
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Ligxy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
See thinking undecided what if d guy just love gurls who drink?there are some guys like dat.

Fat lie. Which reasonable guy will love girls that drink during lunch? won't she go back to the office? Is it even classy to go back to office drunk?
The mofo was planning how to waste your whole day, cos he'll make you drunk and take advantage of you. He saw his evil plan not working, he wanted to play mind games on you. Immature idiot.
I say good riddance to smelly rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunofgod:

Funny Story - As a Guy I've experienced similar from a chic that was soliciting for business from a company I worked for in a professional capacity.

Can you imagine the chic took me to lunch, wanted to ply me with drink in order to sign some '419 contract' she was to make some sweet commission out off!

In your case, the only commission the dude wanted from you is your 'toto' - he was just trying to make sure you forgot the whole experience the morning after by intoxicating you. (You should be grateful he was being considerate)

What is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by stephenqueen: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Walks out of thread angry angry
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Godwinfrank1: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
D guy might not be a player oooo
May be dey reason how him go take finish a big bottle of wine,
My dear a sip and go bck to ur swt offfice shld v bin better. @ least nor be spirit him or ogogoro him buy

D guy na complete arabam

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Venom104:
Who orders wine.. on a lunch date.. on a weekday anyway.. That should already tell you the type of guy he is..
an entrepreneur? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Fat lie. Which reasonable guy will love girls that drinks during lunch? won't she go back to the office? Is it even classy to go back to office drunk?
The mofo was planning how to waste your whole day, cos he'll make you drunk and take advantage of you. He saw his evil plan not working, he wanted to play mind games on you. Immature idiot.
I say good riddance to smelly rubbish.
Go tell dis shits to d guy not me mehnnnn btw u guys are just running mouth like tap water.Did u even knw maybe d op taste d wine takless of drinking since she said wine isnt her own.So dont conclude!!btw some guys loves ladies dat drink,he mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by sunsewa: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah yoruba guy oh

he means the white man to be whether he is on cash,and ready to spend,whether na maga wey go pay.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is 'sub-zero'
u play mortal combat

1 Like

LadyBoss1:

He called me classless in his words "i though u were a classy chic" i guess i was wrong .. Nah insult be that soo wts he tryna say ?
You're over-reacting.

3 Likes

robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is 'sub-zero'
u play mortal combat *subzero*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.