Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lunch Date Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Date Experience (42938 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / My First Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Date Experience by imma2(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't abuse; abuse would have been if I said all guys were stvpid. I said some . don't see anything abusive about that.

as you said, so are some girls

I understand clearly what you stated, nobody is stup.id. People are brought up from different background and cultures. Some attitude might be societal norms for someone meanwhile another person might find it offensive. So if u don't agree to their kind of person, just quietly move on than venting your rage by calling some set of ppl stu.pid.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Ok we ordered food , had light convo just general stuff

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying
"Why dont you drink some "?
"Have some more wine are you shy"
I told him no like its bloody lunch time who gets wasted at lunch
And he said to me he thought i was a classy chic, but he thought WRONG!

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

If i were him, i would've made sure i smooch those your seemingly fat asses before you take a walk incase that marks the end of everything.

Firsteva, is that you?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
You did nothing wrong my dear...

If the guy had used his money he used to pay for food and wine to buy data or gas for his kitchen and at that time he has wasted dining with you he used it to hustle for better money instead of wasting it dining with you,it might be the time God wanted to bless his hustle but he instead wasted it on you,he might just be able to buy that work place of yours and sack you or be rich enough to make you a Boss of your own so you can resume work at anytime but he choose the wrong priority...

Work now and women will chase you later even if the ones in your class.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ransomed: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
At this age of yours, you are still sampling guys. What gave you the impression that the guy wasn't testing you of your alcohol consumption rate? I did this check on my lady and she passed. Do you even care to sms him for the lunch ? Have you given him another opportunity to see you? Remember, as you are checking him out based on your dos and don'ts so also is he. Common break free from stereotype and allow things to flow. Do not listen to those presenting the guy to you as a sex seeker and monster. If you like him, give him another chance or you try and re-asses him using other yardstick aside alcohol. You are no longer a kid my sister, be smart and get this guy to run after you with your well seasoned and planned female godly traits. Common! bait him till he makes you his Mrs. Try again sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunch Date Experience by rectitude(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

I think I like you for the right reasons, you should add me up on whatapp 08037126760
Re: Lunch Date Experience by winodey(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Breaking News:- CBN Extends BVN Registration To
October 31st
Re: Lunch Date Experience by ideykwum: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
You overreacted, in my opinion. The guy's conduct wasn't kosher, but we are not responsible for what happens to us, but for how we react to what happens to us. A little alcohol can make a guy speak out of turn, but doesn't mean he isn't a nice person and doesn't like you...

LadyBoss1:
Anyway thanks for your comments so far.. I'll update you guys... He finally sent me a message
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
See thinking undecided what if d guy just love gurls who drink?there are some guys like dat.

Then he shouldn't have shamed her. Simple.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2015
robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is sub zero.
but that is her level...I was introduced...
Re: Lunch Date Experience by kunle75(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

You should know by now that the guy in question is arrogant and very moronic in nature,dont pact with him.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by amiskurie(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Well ur parents justs wants whats best for you i guess .. But sometimes dont judge a book by its cover wink u might be shocked at what u find
hope ur fasting is going smooth wink .
its going o.true!
Re: Lunch Date Experience by asumo12: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Emi omo baba Asumo?

I nor get intl. Passport not to talk of visa nah...

Where I won see lala?

tchidi:
Ladyboss1, shebi na Asumo12 ba? undecided angry angry
I no truss that guy!! embarassed

Beht why u fink say na me nah?

Bad belle is allowed tho!
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Says his a producer oh, has studio or whatever n his 29 so i thought ok approaching 30 let me see, he even wore shirt self i thought he was human being ..
Abeg, im seriously getting confused here, what about him wearing a shirt?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
ransomed:
At this age of yours, you are still sampling guys. What gave you the impression that the guy wasn't testing you of your alcohol consumption rate? I did this check on my lady and she passed. Do you even care to sms him for the lunch ? Have you given him another opportunity to see you? Remember, as you are checking him out based on your dos and don'ts so also is he. Common break free from stereotype and allow things to flow. Do not listen to those presenting the guy to you as a sex seeker and monster. If you like him, give him another chance or you try and re-asses him using other yardstick aside alcohol. You are no longer a kid my sister, be smart and get this guy to run after you with your well seasoned and planned female godly traits. Common! bait him till he makes you his Mrs. Try again sis.
The only sensible post so far[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . Well, looking at it from another angle, if you actually said those 2 words up there 'bloody and wasted' to his face, perhaps that could be what he was referring to as in him thinking you were classy, but you aren't. He might not even be referring to the fact of you taking or not taking wine. No classy girl will used those words in a guy's presence. Just thinking outta the box! Think about it also Lady!!

Thanks for pointing this out. You have got issues that needs checking. No decent lady on a first date would use 'bloody n wasted ' , come on , those are words classified as offensive. I'm sorry if you used offensive words, then he is right : you are not classy .(no disrespect meant )
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Originalsly: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Why did you go on the lunch date when you never saw anything in him to spark any interest?.... free lunch? However...the guy is a big jerk. Being a mutual friend he should've found out about you and know better how to make a good impression. But then again...maybe his friend has his eyes on you and fed him information to make him fail...probably told him you have a weakness for wine...would gulp down a whole bottle and get careless and hornee. Didn't happen so he took the insult route. Whatever...you handled it well.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by dBard: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
seedord247:
Lmaoooo all these local naija men say he want to F her....

They are used to cabin biscuit and zobo drink dateeee grin grin grin grin

Seriously...
A guy takes a lady @ work out on a Lunch date n he suddenly wants t F her... How and Where

..and btw, It Is Very 'Bush' for a 'lady' to allow wine be ordered wen she isn't interested in drinking it.

Who does that

Y'all need to change Ur circle.

Just thinking of it sef, shows how improbable d whole 'take advantage of her' ish is..After all o.p chose time n location.

All dese local, 'I have arrived' girls sef
Re: Lunch Date Experience by winodey(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Gurgle(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
imma2:

I understand clearly what you stated, nobody is stup.id. People are brought up from different background and cultures. Some attitude might be societal norms for someone meanwhile another person might find it offensive. So if u don't agree to their kind of person, just quietly move on than venting your rage by calling some set of ppl stu.pid.

OK noted, thanks for your correction.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
... na by force ni

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
... na by force ni

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lunch Date Experience by graciousolo(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=35334902]

If u always portray urself like u did on ur dp. Blive me some guys will not only force u to get drunk, they'll send u to buy d condom too. sad
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
The only thing that drew my attention was "you all know i'm single and have been for a while..." how the fûck are we to have known?

On the other issue, you would have jejely drank the wine, wine does not kill, the worst that would have happened is you would have been tipsy, and so what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
ransomed:
very funny comment, what if she isnt interested in being his Mrs? U mean she should act desperate because to you she is no longer a child? Crazy. She should force herself to start liking him when his first impression has put her off, abegi undecided
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
RedBenson:

If i were him, i would've made sure i smooch those your seemingly fat asses before you take a walk incase that marks the end of everything.

Firsteva, is that you?
redbaba, who is me?

U too like fat asss sef grin the op is a fine girl sha.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by mima247(f): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Its a cheap trick .guys looking for how to score tend to look for ways to make d babe loose her inhibition...one cheap way is to get her drunk. However u don't hv to overreact when refusing... I guess u didn't like d guy....o
Re: Lunch Date Experience by eazydon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U see and then he insults me on top
U just cant win

Come on let's go out. This time around you will enjoy it. I swear
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
redbaba, who is me?
U too like fat asss sef grin the op is a fine girl sha.
You can say that again. No big/fat ass, no me. I've got no time for flat assses.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by haul: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
pipz:
@ladyboss

Let me narrate my own experience.

An Aunty introduced me to this chick. Never seen her before. I goggles her name and etc but found little or nothing really bout her. So I started calling her, the communication wasn't bad. She asked where I got her no from I said from my Aunty in the U.S. Etc. even my aunt has never seen her, she got to know about the girl thru her friend who is this babes Aunty as well.
So we set a date up. Said we'll do movies 1st and any other thing later. This was about 2 weeks ago. I sold my car few days before then. So we spoke before the movies and went online to see which movie and time we would see and how to connect and alas we where both staying on the island.in my mind I was like nice one at least I don't have to travel to see her. We picked an 8 pm movie. Then I told her I'm not mobile but will come pick her never the less. So I called her by 7 and also called an uber same time to come pick me then will head to her place to pick her up too. But she said we are already running late for the movie so she'll come join me at the cinemas. So I was like no wahala, see u at the cinema. Getting to the cinema I tickets for us then waited a little while. Called her to know how close she was and stuff. And behold she showed up and I was like whoa ! She wasn't looking too bad. Then I got her pop corn and water and I just water, she asked why and I was I already had a coke and not a fan of too much sugar.
The movies went on well we laughed screamed and had fun no too much talking. It was Jurassic World 3d. After the movie I suggested we chill out at a bar downstairs so we requested for a table for 2 and the menu. But the didn't have the cocktail she wanted so we changed and went to the next bar. I couldn't suggest any other place as I wasn't mobile and felt it will be wrong if I said we should leave for some other bar in her car.
The next bar had close to what she wanted so and I ordered a bottle of beer for myself I asked her to do alchol, jokingly oooo. And she said naaa, maybe some other time. She said she wanted wings I was like babe take all u want. She asked me why I didn't want some I was like I'm ok. We chatted well and laughed apparently she is a Yankee babe but works in oil and gas here. I asked for her bday, she said that's a wired question .... Don't know why. She asked were I work and etc. told her mine but she didn't tell me hers. I found out from LinkedIn about hers though. After some time she said she has to go so I saw her off to her car and asked her if she had a nice time and would want to do this again. She said sure she did and will do it again. I was happy (in my mind I was like I've found something serious) we spoke after I got home and the next day. And after that this babe has refused to pick my call again. What on earth went wrong. My cousin a babe told me it was wrong for me to go on a date without a car she said I would have at least went to borrow one. My elder bro was like this is when u know a girl will stay with u. I've sent her like 2 text msgs to no avail.
Can some pls tell wat I did wrong.

@ladyboss, that guy is a douchebag

Bro you've done no wrong, she's crazy and you need to be cocky also,cause she work in oil and gas doesn't give her the impetus to feel like a boss to you, if she aint ready to play ball tell her off.

Don't send those sms any longer or a call, a biitch is what you make out of her, you a man so act like one

For the borrowing of car? That some crass and lame thing todo,never impress a lady,be real and forge for what comes your path no way a lady will make you feel insecure and intimidated.

She's rich,beautiful got nothing ascribable to a wife material if she can't come down from her high horse to talk things through.

I'm a cocky,rude,iDGAF kinda guy,and I'm a dominant so if a girl fucksup believe me no way I will go back to her for a word I move on,its a mans world not a woman's world,so get to your fit I walk like a peacock and stand like zeus to women!

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Gurgle(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
haul:

Bro you've done no wrong, she's crazy and you need to be cocky also,cause she work in oil and gas doesn't give her the impetus to feel like a boss to you, if she aint ready to play ball tell her off.

Don't send those sms any longer or a call, a biitch is what you make out of her, you a man so act like one

For the borrowing of car? That some crass and lame thing todo,never impress a lady,be real and forge for what comes your path no way a lady will make you feel insecure and intimidated.

She's rich,beautiful got nothing ascribable to a wife material if she can't come down from her high horse to talk things through.

I'm a cocky,rude,iDGAF kinda guy ,and I'm a dominant so if a girl fucksup believe me no way I will go back to her for a word I move on, its a mans world not a woman's world ,so get to your fit I walk like a peacock and stand like zeus to women!

are you serious. does it normally work
Re: Lunch Date Experience by haul: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

are you serious. does it normally work

Does it normally work I careless so far I get what I want,what the other party feel is not my problem
Re: Lunch Date Experience by imma2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Still on this matter? I can't remember when last I went for a date. One thing that works for me is that you don't have to force anything especially if it's on a first date. What would be would definitely be.

If a girl really likes you, forgerrit. She fit mix d wine with alomo drink for u. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.