Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! (43168 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Akposy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
davien:
I'm Ex-winners chapel(currently an atheist)...but I'll see if I can help in any way I can..
Why did u leave winners
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by vision2050: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Today mark the last day in d month of June,every delay to your progress will end today ( IJN).whatever you are looking at, dat is giving you Joy, will not be taken away from you. lJN.ur life wl not be cutshort in the middle of ur Joy.As u crossover to month of perfection (JULY)U wl only see, only hear, no evil will come near ur way, IJN
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Pinkieblue(f): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:
Paul and Silas, they prayed, they sang and.....

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

Please is the tutorial for learning igbo language ?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:
God works in a mysterious way and he said in every situation give thanks to him. To me may be God has removed so much from your life it might after the church if the cops didn't arrest you might have died in an accident .
www.

Or he would have won the lottery.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls any member of winners chgpel should appeai to their pastors. This brother is innocent. Can a shephered do this to his sheep? If this brother dies now what will the pastor benefit? IS THIS WHAT JESUS CHRIST WOULD AV DONE?

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Pinkieblue(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Akposy:

Why did u leave winners

Shebi u like gist
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by RALPHOW(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are been economic with truth, the kidnapping issue took place three weeks ago not three months.
Please stop lying.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
arijay:
Op, you went to pray around 7:30 pm when the Pst was kidnapped? Are you sure its the truth? Say the truth and be free Bro.

You seem to know the truth.

I charge you for aiding and abetting.
angry

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Dindondin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

You misjudged my comment its you that didn't understand what I meant.
www.
I got you 100%.
The meaning of your post was God put the guy in cell for 3 months to avoid death.
And next time you are quoting me, don't put the web add www..
Else I ll report you & you ll be banned for like 5 years

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

God doesn't work that way, the lottery money might help him with his financial problems but the same lottery money would have helped him buy a comfortable car that he might use to have accident and die in the accident.like I said God works in a mysterious ways he give you things when you are mature enough to handle it.

And for those in more civilised countries where one's rights are not so easily trampled upon?

Fact is, you don't know how God thinks and it is wrong to appear to do so.

Many terrorists have been made from hearing from people who knows God's thinking.

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by myklangelo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Please is the tutorial for learning igbo language ?

Yes for easy understanding, reading and writing but you gotta start from the beginning. I give it once in a week.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by christemmbassey(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
RALPHOW:
The issue is what is involvement in the kidnapping of Pastor Seyi Adekunle.
Even if he is truly involved Pastor must forgive him, but the LAW must take is course.
Let the case be charged to court and proof his innocency, if he is innocent the God of OYEDEPO that delivered Pastor Adekunle will deliver him in Jesus name amen.
Pastor S Adekunle can not tell police to realise him without evidence.
Are you a pastor?
What are you doing in the Church at 7:30 pm on Saturday evening , to my knowledge only pastors pray for Sunday services at that time
is that what Jesus would do? So a church member can not go to church any day to see pastor? This is not an ordinary member but a Deacon, a church official who may av one duty or thf other to perform on Sunday.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Pinkieblue(f): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:

Yes for easy understanding, reading and writing but you gotta start from the beginning. I give it once in a week.

Heading there now
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by myklangelo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Heading there now

Cool, after give me a feedback, thru my email.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by ladyF(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
gidjah:
hey you ! where have bin for this long?

ermmmm......I think u r 'mistakening' me for someone else
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:
God works in a mysterious way and he said in every situation give thanks to him. To me may be God has removed so much from your life it might after the church if the cops didn't arrest you might have died in an accident .
www.
Please what is wrong with you people?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by dazzysleek(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please how did you get into the cell?
dumb questions
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe Front page chilling.
I am too much.
Go to Faith Tabernacle and drop the complaint around the Bishop's seat. grin

I am sure you have never slept in a cell before. So many Bush people allover the threads.
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by rusher14: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

What makes you think I don't know the thoughts of God bro you have a long way to go in spiritual matters.
www.

Because we are all human and so many people delude themselves they do.

If you had lived 200 years ago you would have claimed you heard from obatala and know his thinking.

If you lived in Mumbai you would have known Buddha's thinking.

In actual fact, you are predisposed to your thoughts about God based on your life experiences and associations.

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by emmyagi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
doreenvee:
I don't even understand the gist.

Neither do I grin
doreenvee:
I don't even understand the gist.

Neither do I

1 Like

Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
arijay:
Op, you went to pray around 7:30 pm when the Pst was kidnapped? Are you sure its the truth? Say the truth and be free Bro.

Did you make sense ?

Nah you go release am ?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
ladyF:

ermmmm......I think u r 'mistakening' me for someone else
is awlright!sorry for d resemblance forgetfulness o !
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
christemmbassey:
will u plan ur pastor's kidnap and go to church with ur wife and kids to carry out the act?

Guy, police has no right to keep you inside cell for more than 2 days without bail or charging your case to court.

Call a man you know to come and bail you first. Who accused you before you were arrested ?
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by Pinkieblue(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:

Cool, after give me a feedback, thru my email.

Ok
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ideatoprince18:
They will not hear dis one now.....buh if it is to collect titr or collect keys to private jet they will jump up

grin
Re: To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! by 400billionman: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
natas22:

A living goat is better than a dead lion and stop your hate comments it makes you look small.
www.

If you sleep inside a 7 feet by 7 feet steel and concrete cage(bare floor), you won't be yarning nonsense..

You will remember the shock many years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental? / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.