Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15142 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by SAMBARRY: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin
Teespice:

Google did not give me a good answer.
that's why I asked for yours.

to your definition of a real woman.

for starters, she has to recognise that the world we live in is a patriarchal one

she should be seen and not heard

in fact when her husband cheats, instead of quitting her marriage she should work things out.

she has to cook, care for her household and not have a life of her own

when she gets her salary, she should doable for the hubby and give everything to him

after giving birth to the required number of children, she should still be sexy. if she does not, hubby will look outside and say she refused to take care na, she's not the woman I married.

she should be able too cook both international and local dishes since the road to a man's heart is through food.

in the bedroom, she should be a ho and a pro.

last but not the least, she should live her life pleasing a man.

I guess that's what you want to hear.

tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Lmao.. this is someone that says you only know an "inch" of me.. Yet you went on my profile to see who I'm following.. in order to tie me to an event that occurred last year.. pick your face off the floor child. I thought you said you had better things to do? Hmmmm research master!
Bye. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.