Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? (5802 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by bueze046(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
meimoks:

no be fear, just respecting him I don't see them as mumu, I think it's a privilege. saying it is equal to kiss-and-tell

GBESE!!!!!!!...Good girl...wife material.... your mama train you wella

oya sandra the old wine....She pass some piece of advice... take it oooooO!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
TG you didn't deny it..
So WHERE is he now..ojota??
not ur biz,can u flop off now undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Ranchhoddas: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:
I told him to kneel down and crawl cos he offended me, surprising, he did.

Wbt u?
He must have really low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Ranchhoddas: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Elkewwty:
I told him to kiss me, and he was shivering grin
huh?
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by oppybouy(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:
this girl is seriously getting on my last nerve with her baseless pathetic threads. *farts and walks away
Heeyy
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by oppybouy(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Elkewwty:
I told him to kiss me, and he was shivering grin
Na north pole Una dey ni?
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Mannylex(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

Guys are mumu in d hands of pretty ladies.

Then you have to change the kinda guys you with, they have esteem issues.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by sandrannna(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Then you have to change the kinda guys you with, they have esteem issues.

Really! Can u pm me?
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Mannylex(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

Really! Can u pm me?

No I can't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by sandrannna(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

No I can't.

Ok.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
meimoks:

no be fear, just respecting him I don't see them as mumu, I think it's a privilege. saying it is equal to kiss-and-tell

thank you

you have given us hope that there are some sane girls out there

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by trojan84(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:

write it, dn't say it. U dey fear d guy ni? Guys are mumu in d hands of pretty ladies.
Mistake pretty gals make
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
onomeglo:
I told him to smell my fart,gosh and he did grin
now that is damn crazy sweetie,i guess he said it "smells nice"....winks....
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
kennboiy:
now that is damn crazy sweetie,i guess he said it "smells nice"....winks....
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by dacuteguy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
onomeglo:
I told him to smell my fart,gosh and he did grin
gross
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Elkewwty(f): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
oppybouy:
Na north pole Una dey ni?
lol.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Emmanuel247(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Mcheeeew I pity some guys with Low self-esteem.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
meimoks:

reasonable...unlike d op
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:
I told him to kneel down and crawl cos he offended me, surprising, he did.

Wbt u?
trying to imagine a guy n0t paying u back. Sha u are actually dating a nerd no wahala.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:

write it, dn't say it.
U dey fear d guy ni? Guys are mumu in d hands of pretty ladies.
is that what u think? Am touched. You never kn0w, what goes around c0mes around.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
this girl is seriously getting on my last nerve with her baseless pathetic threads. *farts and walks away
if n0t that am n0t a follower, i would've loved to follow u on nl.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:

dats nt crazy, dats nice. U r lucky to av a guy dat is still a virgin. Only virgins do like dat.
l0oks like u kn0w all the kinds of men roaming the world gal.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
lol u are damn funny,so na only worwor girs dey mess ab?nawa oo
i think thats what she's trying to say though but God pass am. Seriously though, d0n't think u are that pretty.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jayjay0:
He asked "WHO" not "WHERE"...
Some girls cha....smh
inferiority c0mplex bro.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
robinicule:
as if u can stand b4 me
she's the kind of gal that makes s0me guys go gay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

i think thats what she's trying to say though but God pass am. Seriously though, d0n't think u are that pretty.
seriously, so why crying than the bereave?if u dnt think so,dats not my fuckinng biz ok
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
seriously, so why crying than the bereave?if u dnt think so,dats not my fuckinng biz ok
Easy there shamrock, d0n't take it all pers0nal with me. By the way i didn't make it ur fucking biz when i aired my thought so d0n't go crying and taking it pers0nal than the bereave. Its my thought and am entitled to freed0m of expressi0n babe. Or aren't i? To be clear beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and to me i see n0thing special in yours but obviously you're m0re than beauty in pers0nality unless you prove me wr0ng.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

Easy there shamrock, d0n't take it all pers0nal with me. By the way i didn't make it ur fucking biz when i aired my thought so d0n't go crying and taking it pers0nal than the bereave. Its my thought and am entitled to freed0m of expressi0n babe. Or aren't i? To be clear beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and to me i see n0thing special in yours but obviously you're m0re than beauty in pers0nality unless you prove me wr0ng.
I don't have ur fucking time so keep ur sham opinion to ur damn self bye
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
onomeglo just mind your own business,i think she is having a rough day.just act cool and always smile cos such is life...darling...
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
onomeglo just mind your own business,i think she is having a rough day.just act cool and always smile cos such is life...darling...
avnt I been minding my biz?I just think some people here find pleasure in provoking sombody and I dnt have their fucking time,as far as am concerned they are insignificant to me,cos they add nothing or less to my life
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
so childish. You think so much about beauty that u lost track of reality. Hope u use the little u have well though cos i can see its ur only worth.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
avnt I been minding my biz?I just think some people here find pleasure in provoking sombody and I dnt have their fucking time,as far as am concerned they are insignificant to me,cos they add nothing or less to my life
then why the rage when all i typed was that there was n0thing special abt ur beauty? It isn't thought pr0voking. Like a smart or the c0ol gal u claim u are i expectd a calm c0mment of "am n0t all abt beauty" rather than ur raging c0mment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Likes Staying Naked When She Visits(advice Needed) / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? / Regrets After Sleeping With A Slum Boy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.