Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) (834 Views)

Checkout These Throwback Photos Of Nigeria's First National Football Team / Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" / Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by cbrass(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
It will shock you to know that the first ever national team to play outside the shores of Africa was the super eagles of Nigeria . The pics below was taken in England in August 29 1949, They played the Amature England National Team on that day grin

Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by cbrass(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Incase introvert gets here before me angry

Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by cbrass(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

How did you do it.. angry angry you are a robot shocked
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by kendrick9(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think this was an unofficial match... cos nigeria played there first official match in 1949.. infact the nff was formed in 1945..
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by Zonacom(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chai! See jersey. I'm sure baba iyabo the tailor was in charge of that department as at then
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by Tolexander: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na lie!

Egyptian National team appeared as the first national team to appear in world cup, Italy, 1934.
Is Italy in Africa?

Moreover, so I'd been fooled all this while being told Nigeria players wore agbada to engage their English opponents throughout the tour.
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by cbrass(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Zonacom:
Chai! See jersey. I'm sure baba iyabo the tailor was in charge of that department as at then

grin
Re: Probably The First National Team To Play Outside Africa (pics) by dreamchazer: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Front page land for sale

(1) (Reply)

When Mourinho Heard They Want To Sack Him / Real Madrid's Loss At Wolfsburg, Exposes The Decline Of Sergio Ramos. / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.