Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Applying With Ios - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying With Ios (1253 Views)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / 5 Basic Skills You Need Before Applying For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying With Ios by nellytivities(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please for the people using iPhones, how do you upload your cvs when using your iPhones to apply?
Please assist.
Re: Applying With Ios by fuwatayo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
nellytivities:
Please for the people using iPhones, how do you upload your cvs when using your iPhones to apply?
Please assist.
I use iPhone 5. I have tried it severally, bt it didn't work. I think the only thing that can make u do that is when u jailbreak d phone. Am trying Dropbox to see if it can work. I will update u on that.
Re: Applying With Ios by nellytivities(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
fuwatayo:

I use iPhone 5. I have tried it severally, bt it didn't work. I think the only thing that can make u do that is when u jailbreak d phone. Am trying Dropbox to see if it can work. I will update u on that.
Okay. Will be waiting patiently.
Re: Applying With Ios by hadura29(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
nellytivities:

Okay. Will be waiting patiently.

this is how I work with my iphone 4.

i downloaded my cv from my gmail account, to open with polaris office. So you have to download polaris office. Its a free app. Once you have it, you can uplaod your cv by sharing...

also you can uplaod your cv on google drive, then open with polaris office... its not complicated but just download those two apps then i can put you through,,

goodluck
Re: Applying With Ios by nellytivities(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Have you tried clicking "upload cv" on a site? When you click on it, even though you have these apps, where does it direct you to? Cod it directs me to "photos".
hadura29:

this is how I work with my iphone 4.

i downloaded my cv from my gmail account, to open with polaris office. So you have to download polaris office. Its a free app. Once you have it, you can uplaod your cv by sharing...

also you can uplaod your cv on google drive, then open with polaris office... its not complicated but just download those two apps then i can put you through,,

goodluck
Re: Applying With Ios by hadura29(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
nellytivities:
Have you tried clicking "upload cv" on a site? When you click on it, even though you have these apps, where does it direct you to? Cod it directs me to "photos".

i get what you are saying. It will definitely direct you to photos. I don't bother myself with that, I simply send emails directly to any job website. but if I have to upload, I do that from my laptop.. except you wanna jail break and personally i don't like the idea jare...
Re: Applying With Ios by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
This should work.

Just attach your CV as to a blank mail in your mailbox with "say a Friend's phone".

Anytime you come about Job ads, you simply forward the already attached CV undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. / WE ARE HIRING / Fresh Job Recruitment At Sabmiller Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.