Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (54965 Views)

John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Breaking News: Buhari appoints Mrs Zakari as Acting Chairman INEC

President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mrs Amina Bala Zakari as the Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) following the conclusion of the term of Office of Prof. Attahiru Jega.

This was disclosed in a statement signed by Haruna Imrana, Director of Communications for the Head of Civil Service of the Federation.

According to the statement, the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Barr. Danladi Kifasi who conveyed the appointment in a letter, said it is with effect from June 30, 2015 until the appointment of a substantive Chairman.

Mrs. Zakari is presently a National Electoral Commissioner at INEC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-buhari-appoints-mrs-zakari-as-acting-chairman-inec/

Amina Bala Zakari

Amina Bala Zakari, a pharmacist by profession hails from Jigawa State. She completed her Secondary Education from the prestigious Queens College Yaba, Lagos. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science (B.sc) degree in Pharmacy with Second Class upper (Best Graduating Student) in 1980 from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

After completing the National Youth Service, she worked as a Professional Pharmacist in various hospitals from 1983 – 1996. She then moved into the consultancy field to serve in various capacities as a consultant in Health and Social Services from 1997 up till her appointment as National Commissioner, INEC.  She has also served as a Special Assistant to the President and was posted to FCT where she served as Secretary of Health and Human Services, Social Development and Agriculture and Rural Development from 2004 – 2007.

Her Consultancy services covered Federal MDAs (FMWH, NAFDAC, NPHCDA etc) MDGs and the Private Sector.

Amina Bala Zakari is a registered Pharmacist and Member Pharmacist’s Society of Nigeria as well as Member of Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM).

Other qualifications obtained include, Certificate in Managing Drugs Supply for Primary Health Care from MHS Amsterdam in 1997, Certificate in Project Management 1998, Certificate in Senior Management from Crown Agents London in 2005 Certificate in Executive Education in Business Management from Harvard Business School.

www.inecnigeria.org/?commissioners=amina-bala-zakari

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
see face cry Was she an ex-soldier in buhari regime...

lalasticlala

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
A woman on the saddle...bet me, Our dullard won't take none of that.
He only listens to his cows. They gave him the idea of West Germany.

Qoute me and get choked on Burnt Dodo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by resty4(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
He b like say ds woman go hard pass jega o,just look her eyes grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by piicity(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
A girl,what if what orubebe did to jega was done to her,how will she cope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by UnknownT: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is she the most senior INEC National Commissioner? Cos no b only DPR sabi use most senior.
Btw, what's it with Pharmacists and INEC work? The last pharmacist that was INEC Chairman did a terrible job there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Ogoi: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another northerner

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
i'll wait until baba denies it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
No b wali again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Islamization of Naija has started . . . . . grin

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by SaiBuharii: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lot of aboki appointments. But a good one though.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by fatdon2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is she one of the ministers to
work
with for the moment? Baba no wan
carry last o,he don dey prepare
ahead of 2019 lol. Ministerial list can
catch fire if it so wishes #cant stop laughing#

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by UltimatePals: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by billionman: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm what do they say about women being in charge? She shouldn't mess up this sensitive position cos women always represent. She must make the women folk proud.

Is the northern agenda conspiracy theory for real? I still don't want to believe there is anything like that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by toluleke(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope in 2years time same people who hailed buhari won't be the one bringing him down..All I see is "All PROGRESIVE Confusion"the party is confused,the president is confused..Even we Nigerians are ConFuseD.. Different news everywhere..some confused people will like the post and even more confused people will quote me..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ElDeeVee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another Northerner

Is dis northernocracy?
A govt of the north, by the north and to the north.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by dipopooo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na wa oooo from abok! to abok!

Abok! everywhere

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by emmyagi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
changi ! changi !! changi !!!

[size=18pt]Abeg If you need a personal website for your company just contact me[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
From one Fulani Appointment to Another.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by dotna(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Congrats. Big shoe to fill in

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by jordancircuit(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
CALL 0816-785-0000 FOR YOUR LOGO DESIGNS.... I OFFER YOU EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS DESIGNS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, EVENTS, ORGANISATION, COMPANY OR PERSONAL BRAND. I CHARGE REASONABLY AND PROVIDE SERVICES ALL OVER THE WORLD.... CHECK OUT MY BLOG ALSO www.jordancircuit. THANKS!!!!!!!!
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by youngvizzy1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Her face tho undecided
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
fear north.... the scripture

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Only Northerners are intelligent, the rest of us are just dumba$$es

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by IlekeHD: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
They're going to deny this tomorrow
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Atlantian: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Northernization Agenda has since been activated and no one is saying anything.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ahn ahn... No be man dey talk before?

Abi na how many acting 'Jega' we wan get

BTW. see as the woman frown for pixgrin.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ZACHIE: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Even for me
It is worrying that PMB appointments are Northerners
This is seriously worrying

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Starships4u(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good but that name though......." Zaraki"

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by qtx(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Woman, braze up for the task ahead is enormous. Wish you best of luck. Long live!!!

[url]robminds.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.