Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Banks And Blood Money. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks And Blood Money. (34049 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Android, iOS & BB Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
AZeD1:
No.
Thank God
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by vjsmiles: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aspiregreat:

reed fellow
[size=14pt] what the fvvvk do you understand as reek ?

Dont let me go beserk on you this morning...
Take the bait and fvvvk off while I'm still happy..
[/size]

Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Gaskia: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
"It happened in one of the Abuja branches of one of Nigeria’stop five banks"

OP, irresponsible work cultures are encouraged because the the identity of culpable employers are shielded. WHICH OF THE NIGERIA'S TOP FIVE BANKS DID THESE HAPPEN, PLEASE MENTION IT OR YOU ARE AIDING AND ABETTING CRIME AND INJUSTICE.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by fako1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's true. Those Atm custodians are really over worked. Also the Atm account is never balanced, always short or over.

"we" are seriously planning your coup o.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Aspiregreat: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] what the fvvvk do you understand as reek (pls not reek) ?

Dont let me go Smh*beRserk on you this *morning...(@ 11:38)
Take the bait and fvvvk off while I'm still happy..
[/size]

Dude pls Take note: "Reed" is the past of "REE".
At least u learnt that from Me cheesy

So many markedly flaws Smh
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by dowjones(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's true. Those Atm custodians are really over worked. Also the Atm account is never balanced, always short or over.

How can a jobless person like you who spends all his/her time on every topic know this.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Ndipe(m): 2:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Tragic.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by engrshakespeare: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] are you this ^JOBLESS^ angry [/size]

Obviously you have never worked in a bank so u wont understand wat he is saying.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by engrshakespeare: 5:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

Logical
I think the title is apt, blood money means exchange your life for profit. thats what the banks do. I dont know why the op is scared of calling names, I am not. Access bank is unfit to be called a bank. After swallowing up Intercontinental, a bank too big to manage, they proceeded on a campaign of calumny forcing many inter staff to resign. some without entitlements, some like me.
Our branch was robbed time and time again but we stayed open. other banks fortified their branches but we needed to save money and make profit. Access bank Umunze Anambra state is filled with wounded soldiers soldiering on because they hv no choice.

1 Like

Re: Banks And Blood Money. by vjsmiles: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Dude pls Take note: "Reed" is the past of "REE".
At least u learnt that from Me cheesy

So many markedly flaws Smh
[size=14pt] I'm fvvking impressed angry

Now stick up your head in your ass..

Haemaphrodite [/size]
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Gmekx(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2015
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/23218

Just click the link above. Thanks
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Aspiregreat: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] I'm fvvking impressed angry

Now stick up your head in your ass..

Haemaphrodite [/size]

HERMAPHRODITE?
What's the essence for that,? You'r just an egocentric folk full of invidious epithet............AND that doesn't speak well of You

Smh
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by 1vid(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
I strongly disagree with this news heading. Is true that banks over stress their stuff not to that extend some one will fall down and die. That of the ATM custodians, that is totally a big lie, do they work with the ATM as its dispatching money to customers? Their attention is only needed when the ATM lacks cash, can't pay, ATM card is withheld etc.. Plsssss dear nairalanders this news is just a news against banks
management.... I am not a banker either my siblings.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Abdulhafis00: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
weytin concern ATM Custodian with costumer death
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
i actually thought it was ritualist money when i read the title...
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by akaahs(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
If u work for a living, Y do u kill urself working?
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by jibs4lv(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
vision2050:
Today mark the last day in d month of June,every delay to your progress will end today ( IJN).whatever you are looking at, dat is giving you Joy, will not be taken away from you. lJN.ur life wl not be cutshort in the middle of ur Joy.As u crossover to month of perfection (JULY)U wl only see, only hear, no evil will come near ur way, IJN, your blood will not be use for money ritual in Jesus name.
ameen
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by ahmedox(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
guy, r u also a robot like INTROVERT? Na every thread u dey follow
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by winodey(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by ugodean8485(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
The responsibility of safeguarding people's money is not a joke. Some banks are faced with enormous task to keep business afloat. It is worse now because 90% of Nigerians keep their money in the banks. Unlike the days of old when people opt for various local means of keeping their money safe. I once worked in a bank. The task was way too much for me that it didn't only affect my marriage but also affected my family. Because at some point I realized I almost couldn't fit into my home as a wife and mom.I had to quit job for a friendlier one. My point is,if you can't meet up with the demands of your job as it affects either your social life or health, kindly quit. Even if we yell from dawn till dusk the modus operandi of a Nigerian bank won't change. **Happy new month
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Gideonmi(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
H for Hell. grin
NeduLuiZ:
H
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Thebrightest(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
tareigns:
honestly, I pray she gets employed soon or gains admission ASAP. quote me and purge for 11 days
I quote you.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by fF01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
countsparrow:
U sure say the air conditioner for dat room dey alright?

Or na money spirit appear to am beat am stick?

Or maybe d atm machine electrocute am...

One can never be too sure if it was stress or some other issue... Why dont they slump on their beds or in d main building?
u get brain jare! y dat paticular room?? Spirit dey der.
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by kolatobs(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
OK
Re: Banks And Blood Money. by Dahjhi: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
ehe an so what, at least is beta than retirees slumpjng fue to no payment in this zoological republic called nigeria idiats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business? / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations Amid Lingering Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.