Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Apoveta Seek Fresh Start With Lyngby - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apoveta Seek Fresh Start With Lyngby (350 Views)

#wengerout: Arsenal Fans Seek Arsene Wenger’s Dismissal / "I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi / Superiorbet Or Surebet247 Which Is Better To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apoveta Seek Fresh Start With Lyngby by manuch(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Former Warri Wolves F.C. forward Oke Akpoveta has revealed he is desperate to start afresh with his new Danish side Lyngby BK after penning a one year deal with the second division side.

Akpoveta who notched five goals in nine appearances for Bronshoj took to instagram to thank his former team for their massive support over the years.

"New start,new challenge, new people. But God bless all the members of Bronshoj BK. My stay was fantastic with you guys, TEAM LYNGBY official," Apoveta wrote on his official Instagram page.

Recall the former Brondby forward also featured for Ravan Baku in Azerbaijani league.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Confirms The Signing Of Nathaniel Clyne / Estonia’s Paide Linnameeskond Humiliated Their Opponent To A 31-0 Shocking Score / Earn More Money Through Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.