Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme (3980 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by omolami: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari has just terminated the Amnesty programme put in place for ND by Yar Adua. Now over 6000 students of Delta in foreign universities under Amnesty programme are delisted from the universities Someone should plse advise Buhari to stop being a Pharaoh and do the needful. Not surprise ,he is equally yet to acquire WAEC cert.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by JBismarck(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by seedgreen(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by criuze(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
waiting for the source
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by mdbissalla(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
omolami:
President Buhari has just terminated the Amnesty programme put in place for ND by Yar Adua. Now over 6000 students of Delta in foreign universities under Amnesty programme are delisted from the universities Someone should plse advise Buhari to stop being a Pharaoh and do the needful. Not surprise ,he is equally yet to acquire WAEC cert.

then borrow him your own WAEC cert if at-all you hav one.
sometimes i wonder what is happening with Nigerians especially the youth who have nothing to show as their achievement in life but they open their mouth & accuse or insult a leader who is an elder as well. calling him all sort of names.
when did we start to loose our sense of reasoning & respect for elders/leaders.
GOD HELP US!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by bogs4real: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
omolami:

U are mad!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by slimfit1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
All i know is that the money spent on foreign universities would have build 3 world class universities in the Delta but everyone want to travel out sha so common sense is on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Sunofgod(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Civil War will start by September . . .
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by dunkem21(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Waiting for sauce grin
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Tonischuller(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by bolabolakemi(f): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
omolami:

Good morning grin What do expect from a terrorist

Chanji has come shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by shina419(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
op this ur English na confirm na A2 u get for English well sha keep it up.Mad man
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Carry on my able president .
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by gwales: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunofgod:
Civil War will start by September . . .
why not now..... Nigeria airforce are ready to bomb any criminal
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Luizkid(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Saving Cost i guess... Cause trouble, get a scholarship abroad... e don do jor
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by owobokiri(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
slimfit1:
All i know is that the money spent on foreign universities would have build 3 world class universities in the Delta but everyone one to travel out sha so common sense is on strike.

The amnesty programme is/was not funded with receipts from cocoa exports or the groundnut pyramids. . . I just felt I should let you know.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Dsegsam(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am currently under this scholarship.i swear water don pass garri for here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by EasternPride: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
slimfit1:
All i know is that the money spent on foreign universities would have build 3 world class universities in the Delta but everyone one to travel out sha so common sense is on strike.

What a wise sensible leader will do will be make sure these ones already in the programme are well taken care of, u terminate it so new ones won't come up and then find other ways.

I know Buharii came back to Aso rock to take revenge on his perceived enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by slimfit1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
owobokiri:

The amnesty programme is/was not funded with receipts from cocoa exports or the groundnut pyramids. . . I just felt I should let you know.

Well i like the way you guys think upside down as if i said the universities should be built in Lagos think before you type that is why they killed saro wiwa and got away with it you still named a road after his killer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Dsegsam(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
mdbissalla:

then borrow him your own WAEC cert if at-all you hav one.
sometimes i wonder what is happening with Nigerians especially the youth who have nothing to show as their achievement in life but they open their mouth & accuse or insult a leader who is an elder as well. calling him all sort of names.
when did we start to loose our sense of reasoning & respect for elders/leaders.
GOD HELP US!
Neither in support of him calling the president unnecessary names but where were you when Oga Jonah was called all sorts of disgusting names

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by slimfit1(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:

What a wise sensible leader will do will be make sure these ones already in the programme are well taken care of, u terminate it so new ones won't come up and then find other ways.

I know Buharii came back to Aso rock to take revenge on his perceived enemies.

Well i didn't say it was a good idea.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by mdbissalla(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Dsegsam:

Neither in support of him calling the president unnecessary names but where were you when Oga Jonah was called all sorts of disgusting names

my comment is not specific to PMB alone. i wish u wil comprehend
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by owobokiri(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
slimfit1:

Well i like the way you guys think upside down as if i said the universities should be built in Lagos think before you type that is why they killed saro wiwa and got away with it you still named a road after his killer.

If this countrys sickening politics is not quickly de-wormed of the parasitic harbits of the north and south west, we will be moving in circles. There is no oil well in Katsina, so I don't understand where the Sarduana of Daurra gets off cancelling programmes created to improve the lives of people from oil producing areas,.., programme funded with oil proceeds. When is he going to look into the lopsided employment of northerners into the NNPC, PPMC, NPA , Army, police etc.? His clan has been feeding fat from the system for a long time. . Why are you aliens up in arms against the locals, bettering their lives from the proceeds of their resources?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by owobokiri(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Dsegsam:
Am currently under this scholarship.i swear water don pass garri for here

Do whatever you can to finish your programme. . Don't allow some dying angry men in abuja to succeed with their heinous plan to torpedo your future plans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Dsegsam(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Do whatever you can to finish your programme. . Don't allow some dying angry men in abuja to succeed with their heinous plan to torpedo your future plans.
My brother I dey first year oooh..i don find job tire self no show..house rentals self I never pay ds month nah beg I dey beg my landlord..if he insistes dat the program must end I av no option than to seek the other option
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by oluspencer(m): 5:04am On Jul 01, 2015
owobokiri:

o boy think with ur head and not with asari head nah, how many people ss gets the opportunity to study abroad, are u sure they were sent to good university abroad or dem just pack them one go one private institution owned by our politicians ( i didnt come across or read from ex militant who studied in same sch with ameachi's son or cousin, jonathan's son or cousin, odilli son or cousin and finally are u sure they were sent to sch abroad or the money sharing development continues cos im yet to read any article, publication or even journal from ex militant abroad (abi dem brain na just shooting... dey should write about it)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2015
I thought d presidency agreed on d december deadline? Atleast it would have given them enof tym to get help elsewhere if they are committed to finish their studies. Terminating deir studies like this to me is a waste cos some of dem should be in deir finals now and Nigeria have already invested enof in d previous yrs. This equals 2-0

We will not get d graduates and professionals we expected but regeneratd militants, dropouts and more uneployed youths and yet we still lost money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by Nctrice(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't know how true this is, but be that as it may, what ever the president choose to do, it's his presidential prerogative, but everything has its cause and effect. So he should be ready when the effects of such decision starts manifesting
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by cyril83(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Brokenbars:
I thought d presidency agreed on d december deadline? Atleast it would have given them enof tym to get help elsewhere if they are committed to finish their studies. Terminating deir studies like this to me is a waste cos some of dem should be in deir finals now and Nigeria have already invested enof in d previous yrs. This equals 2-0

We will not get d graduates and professionals we expected but regeneratd militants, dropouts and more uneployed youths and yet we still lost money.

Most of these graduates still don't find meaningful things to do with their certificate after school, they are either recruit by general boyloaf or asari dokubo as militants.
Re: Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme by fastguy10: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2015
shina419:
op this ur English na confirm na A2 u get for English well sha keep it up.Mad man
Remove d log in ur eyes b4 removing spec in others
An educated illiterate like u look at ur own english

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech / Nigeria Will Not Win A War Against The Niger Delta / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.