Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (3344 Views)

Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Acn (tinubu) , A Sham, By Durosinmi-etti, Acn Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: ... by Abugab(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those who fail to use their heads will have the heads turned to calabashes.
The politicians who are behind this are guzzling expensive champagnes while me brothers and sisters who have decided to embed their brains in their buttocks will come out shouting and protesting.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
nnamdi kalu is a master con man. He is using con schemes to brainwash and manipulate not very informed listeners
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abugab:
Those who fail to use their heads will have the heads turned to calabashes.
The politicians who are behind this are guzzling expensive champagnes while me brothers and sisters who have decided to embed their brains in their buttocks will come out shouting and protesting.

true talk. Nnamdi kalu is a con artist. I pity the igbos that listen to him.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Rose2014: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Behold another Yoruba chief adviser of Biafra

Una no de tire ni?

Nnamdi Kanu giving u guys sleepless nights

Keep making Biafra more n more popular with your numerous threads. We appreciate the free advert

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Behold another Yoruba chief adviser of Biafra

Una no de tire ni?

Nnamdi Kanu giving u guys sleepless nights

Keep making Biafra more n more popular with your numerous threads. We appreciate the free advert

Nwanne unu na emechu m ihu. How can Nnamdi kalu, an ordinary London scammer brain wash you So? Its your plight, umu nne m ndi arafuru arafu that is giving me sleepless night.

7 Likes

Re: ... by lunaticfringe: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

Nwanne unu na emechu m ihu. How can Nnamdi kalu, an ordinary London scammer brain wash you So? Its your plight, umu nne m ndi arafuru arafu that is giving me sleepless night. [/quote]

Look if the truth is misleading to you, then I'm sorry for you my good friend....

1 Like

Re: ... by papaejima1: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:
The proposed transfer of prisoners to the ekwulobia prison has been contentious for a while now.

For me, I think it's an arranged sham. I know the president would not be So insensitive and to make such a move.

This is what I think happened. I think the comptroller general of the prisons, my brother, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, sold out.

This scheme was arranged with the puported director of radio biafra to further damage the relationship between the east and this administration. This is Why the So called director was dead sure about the transfer.

I think the comptroller took this step without consulting the president and I think that GEJ might have a hand in this.....some of the civil servants in this administration are still working for him.

I just have this strong feelings that some strong aggrieved political lords are using radio biafra and there director to cause trouble.

my fellow igbo brothers, let us use our head.
Stay off Oshogbo Weed you no go hear

7 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:
The proposed transfer of prisoners to the ekwulobia prison has been contentious for a while now.

For me, I think it's an arranged sham. I know the president would not be So insensitive and to make such a move.

This is what I think happened. I think the comptroller general of the prisons, my brother, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, sold out.

This scheme was arranged with the puported director of radio biafra to further damage the relationship between the east and this administration. This is Why the So called director was dead sure about the transfer.

I think the comptroller took this step without consulting the president and I think that GEJ might have a hand in this.....some of the civil servants in this administration are still working for him.

I just have this strong feelings that some strong aggrieved political lords are using radio biafra and there director to cause trouble.

Ur using only ur head , ur not using ur brain.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
lunaticfringe:
naijapip:

Nwanne unu na emechu m ihu. How can Nnamdi kalu, an ordinary London scammer brain wash you So? Its your plight, umu nne m ndi arafuru arafu that is giving me sleepless night.

Look if the truth is misleading to you, then I'm sorry for you my good friend....

what truth Exactly?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur using only ur head , ur not using ur brain.
even that is too much for you.

1 Like

Re: ... by bolabolakemi(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

Hopeless and compound fool you are OP. Very daft indeed

So radiobiafra broadcast on this plan to relocate boko haram to anambra made Governor Willie Obianor to release press statement and meeting Buhari

10 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
papaejima1:

Stay off Oshogbo Weed you no go hear

I didn't expect you to grab this far....If you were half smart, your director couldn't have being able to brainwash you to this extent.

1 Like

Re: ... by papaejima1: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

I didn't expect you to grab this far....If you were half smart, your director couldn't have being able to brainwash you to this extent.
The weed, oh, the weed undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by lunaticfringe: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

what truth Exactly?

Please tune in to the station then you can hear for yourself. I am not being sentimental...
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Hopeless and compound fool you are OP. Very daft indeed

So radiobiafra broadcast on this plan to relocate boko haram to anambra made Governor Willie Obianor to release press statement and meeting Buhari

Yes. that was Why obiano had to meet buhari to confirm the news. If it were from buhari, he would have mentioned it to obiano in the last exec meeting they had. Remember the traders started the protest even before obiano reacted. like they got the information earlier.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Please tune in to the station then you can hear for yourself. I am not being sentimental...

he is telling you what you want to hear and your emotions are making it right for you. just like a greedy man that is about to be swindled by 419.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
papaejima1:
The weed, oh, the weed undecided undecided undecided
mba ejima..... lakpuo ga raa mama ejima otu...

2 Likes

Re: ... by bolabolakemi(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

Yes. that was Why obiano had to meet buhari to confirm the news. If it were from buhari, he would have mentioned it to obiano in the last exec meeting they had. Remember the traders started the protest even before obiano reacted. like they got the information earlier.

If you have issue with Nnamdi Kanu you can do that outside this forum. Something that will affect entire Igboland is being protested against and publicized to avoid the calamity, all you came out to do is to continue APC propaganda.

Are you this insensitive ? Anyway when the fire start burning everyone will be consumed... To be fore warned is to be fore armed embarassed

' If it were from buhari, he would have mentioned it to obiano in the last exec meeting they had' poor analysis here just like Buhari has been informing 'mere commissioner Osibanjo and others not from north on security matters ?

Enough if this sentiment and ado about a radio station existing as others in Nigeria. When Abiola family were dealt with, radiokudirat was floated to fight government, bbc hausa is still broadcasting till date, radio Chanji came up because last election to fight PDP.... So why this hate and sleeplessness about radiobiafra. It's simple, if anyone don't fancy the radio don't listen to it and leave those listening to it alone - freedom of information undecided

9 Likes

Re: ... by Rose2014: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Imagine how we wouldn't have heard about such a dangerous plan if not for Kanu

@op were the BH prisoners transferred? Yes or no?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by lunaticfringe: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

he is telling you what you want to hear and your emotions are making it right for you. just like a greedy man that is about to be swindled by 419.

Well I cannot go further mehn... All the best..

1 Like

Re: ... by papaejima1: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

mba ejima..... lakpuo ga raa mama ejima otu...
oh that weed! Worst when taken wet at night.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:

If you have issue with Nnamdi Kanu you can do that outside this forum. Something that will affect entire Igboland is being protested against and publicized to avoid the calamity, all you came out to do is to continue APC propaganda.

Are you this insensitive ? Anyway when the fire start burning everyone will be consumed... To be fore warned is to be fore armed embarassed

someone is playing you like a puppet dude. Did you ever wondered Why now? Why would boko haram prisoners be transferred to the east at this time that the whole political environment is still tense? Someone is truly not saying the whole truth.
Re: ... by bolabolakemi(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

someone is playing you like a puppet dude. Did you ever wondered Why now? Why would boko haram prisoners be transferred to the east at this time that the whole political environment is still tense? Someone is truly not saying the whole truth.

Then watch with open mind for now shocked Be patient and with time the whole issue surrounding this will be unraveled. angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rose2014:
Imagine how we wouldn't have heard about such a dangerous plan if not for Kanu

@op were the BH prisoners transferred? Yes or no?

the dangerous plan was planted by nnamdi kalu and his masters. someone is getting played.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Then watch with open mind for now shocked Be patient and with time the whole issue surrounding this will be unraveled. angry

Yes I think the comptroller will be sacked. you heard it here first.
Re: ... by omenalfa: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

i would rather be impoverished by Nnamdi than be enriched by muhammadu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenalfa:

i would rather be impoverished by Nnamdi than be enriched by muhammadu

good. But Don't drag my region into senseless hate. you can dash. your money, your brain and your life to nnamdi for all I care.

1 Like

Re: ... by Rose2014: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

the dangerous plan was planted by nnamdi kalu and his masters. someone is getting played.

Was BH prisoners relocated to Anambra

Why didn't u answer that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Buchukwu: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please you people should stop reply the Idi0tic and Imbecilic OP. @OP, let me tell you that nothing here can change our minds, The audience here is not much enough, open a radio station to announce this trash you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: ... by omenalfa: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

good. But Don't drag my region into senseless hate. you can dash. your money, your brain and your life to nnamdi for all I care.

and you can deport yourself to sambisa and remove abomination from our land

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Was BH prisoners relocated to Anambra
Why didn't u answer that?
read my first post....at least you still have some brains in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming Biafra Comes. / Amaechi Caught In Amadioha Shrine (pic) / You Are Hurting Our Business Interests, US Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.