Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

For The Daring Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Daring Ladies (398 Views)

This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Daring Ladies by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Have you ever slapped your boyfriend?what was he reaction?

I have done that twice.The first one cried after i slapped him,the second was shocked.
Re: For The Daring Ladies by AirstarKane(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slap ke shocked my hand no dey o. But why na grin I don't pray 2 find myself in such situation. Do unto others what you want them to do to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: For The Daring Ladies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
to be frank and sincere, ...........
Re: For The Daring Ladies by jrerico1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where are the bitches?? Come with ya lies
Re: For The Daring Ladies by Slimzjoe(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
See what someone is Proud of undecided

If twaz a Guy that asked what happened after he Slapped a Girl, they would Term him A Batterer undecided
Re: For The Daring Ladies by czarr(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Any day a girl raises her hands to slap me,hmmmm
I fit go jail angry angry angry
Re: For The Daring Ladies by Jayjay0(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I will headbutt any girl that trys that..
If your angry just keep carm and leave..
TG i still know how to perform brock lesner F5 move
Re: For The Daring Ladies by tbmas(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
The next one will land YOU in luth or maybe a trip to india for proper treatment
Re: For The Daring Ladies by 4everGrand(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Have you ever slapped your boyfriend?what was he reaction?

I have done that twice.The first one cried after i slapped him,the second was shocked.

You really were supposed to be celebrated at Nigeria's centenary celebration. Mscheeeew.

The intended slap would not have found its target before it creaks in submission.
Re: For The Daring Ladies by eginacyril(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
if i hear am

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date ‘yahoo’ Guys / Be Honest: 300million Or Wedding Dissappoinment / Blackberry Z3 – Black =N= ₦ 30,765

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.