Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (56577 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Fatal Accident That Happened Today In Unubi, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tragedy struck today along Creek road Apapa as two motorcycle riders collided in a fatal accident around 2pm and ended under a moving tanker loaded with fuel.

One of the motorcycle riders died on the spot while the other was severely injured and rushed to a hospital.

According to an eyewitness who sent the pictures,the driver of the tanker was left unhurt.It was nearby people that conveyed one of the victims to a hospital.As of the time of filing this report,the corpse of the deceased is still lying on the road.

Speaking further,he said the motorcycle riders were speeding and were not carrying passengers.

See photos from the scene of the fatal accident after the cut....

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/fatal-accident-today-along-creek.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
More pics

1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Haaa R.I.P embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by seedgreen(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by pass111(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
RIP to the Dead!

3 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by UAE123(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Motorcycle (okada) riders shd pls ride their motorbikes wit care & caution. They shd also remember to put on their crash helmet . Meanwhile, RIP to d dead.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
OMG!! RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Richie0974: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Aare2050(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
OH! RIP to d dead
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Dongreatken(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
omg
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by freesinzu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
May GOD see us through o. Rip to d dead may d lord provide ur family with a helper.amen
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Too bad. RIP to the dead. No wonder they banned Motorcycles from plying the highways in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thank God for the one who survived.
But why are we so damn stubborn in this country ehn? You'll give out the needed rules to help you stay alive, Nigerians will boycott these rules for no tangible reason thereby ending innocent lives.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by alaoeri: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Those motorcycle riders in apapa aren't cautious, always in a haste & most of them are from Niger, Chad etc anyway RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by shadelek(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
May God continue to protect us. Sad news everyday but I believe my God will spare our lives.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by writetopoker: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
APC grin
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by wise7(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
RIP to the dead.. . I think this Okada guys should always make use of the helmet
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by leonshom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okada (motorcycle) is not really a good thing in a modern society!

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by emmygzy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
okay na
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by tola9ja: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=28pt]RIP[/size]
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by sheddo619(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
rip to the dead,may God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by samoney: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
They usually dont value their lives till they loss it,thank God they no karry passenger sef bekos na the passenger for die

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by sKeetz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
He wouldnt have been dead now if he had worn a crash helmet...We Nigerians joke with our lifes.. sad
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oh God, may your grace never depart from and my family.

That we are alive today is only and only by your grace. Lead us through and through

RIP bro

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by slap1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
I thought I've seen this earlier today...
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by elohorayodele: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
"The driver of the tanker was unhurt" doesn't need saying. Journalist must have run out of words

4 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by seedorfg(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
i see more reason why lagos state government are hindering the okada rider not to partake in express, r.i.p to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Gelengelen: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=50]R[/size] [size=50] I[/size][size=50]P[/size]
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.