Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (56607 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Fatal Accident That Happened Today In Unubi, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by shadelek(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
wise7:
RIP to the dead.. . I think this Okada guys should always make use of the helmet
Helmet abi waiting? Niwaju dangote.. I'll rather say they should minimize their speed rather than using helmet. Accident is controllable when speed is under control
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Segunagagu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
rip...soooo sad
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Now when govt ban okada, and send them packing some tribe will be crying.See what happen now.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by millionboi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okada sld b ban
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Tobbey(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
JEEEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUS sad sad sad sad
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Vodkka(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rip to dead.... Choi... dis life self
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Gelengelen: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=28pt]RIP[/size]
nice.one...add color to it like mine.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by azidomedogo: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
you need to see those hausa boys on okada along FMN/Airways road in apapa.They are just too much in apapa,always competing with trailer drivers on the road.....smh
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Karlman: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by johnchris10(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
R I P....
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Leez(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Tragedy struck today along Creek road Apapa as two motorcycle riders collided in a fatal accident around 2pm and ended under a moving tanker loaded with fuel.

One of the motorcycle riders died on the spot while the other was severely injured and rushed to a hospital.

According to an eyewitness who sent the pictures,the driver of the tanker was left unhurt.It was nearby people that conveyed one of the victims to a hospital.As of the time of filing this report,the corpse of the deceased is still lying on the road.

Speaking further,he said the motorcycle riders were speeding and were not carrying passengers.

See photos from the scene of the fatal accident after the cut....

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/fatal-accident-today-along-creek.html
lagos gvt should do sumtin about dos tankers littering apapa abeg.
rip to d deceased
may d oda broda get well soon
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
if the government intends to ban the use of motorcycle, you will see them crying foul, bla bla bla bla bla. Nigerians are just confused
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
Thank God for the one who survived.
But why are we so damn stubborn in this country ehn? You'll give out the needed rules to help you stay alive, Nigerians will boycott these rules for no tangible reason thereby ending innocent lives.
reckless driving and overspeeding d major cause of accidents and deaths on our roads. I wish road safety will do more in this area instead of standing in d middle of d road and looking 4 who 2 give ticket
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by cooliotemmy1985(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
JESUS....... R.I.P to d dead
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
shadelek:

Helmet abi waiting? Niwaju dangote.. I'll rather say they should minimize their speed rather than using helmet. Accident is controllable when speed is under control
I agree

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by kamez(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
God knows that I will never ever ever ever enter okada in this Lagos state again.

the last time I did was in 2008. from festac to marina because I was late for an appointment ,

and the okada man almost collided with a tanker.

I swore never to make that mistake again
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by jcflex(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another reason why the law banning okada riders on major high ways must be enforce now, if not our hospital will will continue to record high okada accident, ask igbobi when they were first ban by fashola, the rate of accident victim reduce drastically.

since election period, it has been on the increase again, something has to be done Asap.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by boladez(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
At least they now have an idea that they are not invincible!
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by kamez(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
azidomedogo:
you need to see those hausa boys on okada along FMN/Airways road in apapa.They are just too much in apapa,always competing with trailer drivers on the road.....smh

God bless u my broda. the Hausa okada men in lagos are the craziest okada riders on earth
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Total ban on Okada....

RIP

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Apapa again the oil tanker queue fit make person mad
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by justmag(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope the fuel tank is still intact....especially with this new fuel scarcity. Nobody told these bikers to be careless.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad. RIP to the dead. No wonder they banned Motorcycles from plying the highways in Lagos
you see why ambode is trying to ban okada bro.
But some people no go see the other side
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by christboytins(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good have mercy on us,lord save us ooo RIP to dead
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Vision4God: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
This really bad. Hop all okada riders learn from dis.
Lord have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Drenix(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
D rate of accident nowadays is alarming. Devil jux blow breeze of accident, bh God pass am. May evwi member of our families nt die destiny unfilled in oluwa name. Amen
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Youngmolis: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
RIP MY NIGGA
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
With dis some tanoids will still criticise d APC government in lagos as to y dey want to Ban okada. Do we allow things like this to continue happening to us,on a daily basis, may d gd Lord grant his soul, none of us will die cheaply in Jesus mighty name. RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by odinese(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rip,....
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by odinese(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Tragedy struck today along Creek road Apapa as two motorcycle riders collided in a fatal accident around 2pm and ended under a moving tanker loaded with fuel.

One of the motorcycle riders died on the spot while the other was severely injured and rushed to a hospital.

According to an eyewitness who sent the pictures, the driver of the tanker was left unhurt .It was nearby people that conveyed one of the victims to a hospital.As of the time of filing this report,the corpse of the deceased is still lying on the road.

Speaking further,he said the motorcycle riders were speeding and were not carrying passengers.

See photos from the scene of the fatal accident after the cut....

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/fatal-accident-today-along-creek.html

HOW YOU EXPECT THE TANKER DRIVER TO WOUND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.