Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (56609 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Fatal Accident That Happened Today In Unubi, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Removing motor bikes from major roads or complete banning is one of the savest thing government should do to avoid all these untimely deaths.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Aspiregreat: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is as a result of carelessness & negligence..... These guys rides motorcycle in such tumultuous manner that sometimes you think they have a clone at home....

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Tragedy struck today along Creek road Apapa as two motorcycle riders collided in a fatal accident around 2pm and ended under a moving tanker loaded with fuel.

One of the motorcycle riders died on the spot while the other was severely injured and rushed to a hospital.

According to an eyewitness who sent the pictures,the driver of the tanker was left unhurt.It was nearby people that conveyed one of the victims to a hospital.As of the time of filing this report,the corpse of the deceased is still lying on the road.

Speaking further,he said the motorcycle riders were speeding and were not carrying passengers.

See photos from the scene of the fatal accident after the cut....

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/fatal-accident-today-along-creek.html

When did we Nigerians start 'celebrating' death? Look at all those people, including a boy who ought to be in school. A man even
managed to 'pocket'.

I may sound self- righteous, but, it is due to my consideration of the feelings of the members of the family of that young man (who may be seeing these gory images on Nairaland, as we speak).
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by arisetayo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Intendy: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
Thank God for the one who survived.
But why are we so damn stubborn in this country ehn? You'll give out the needed rules to help you stay alive, Nigerians will boycott these rules for no tangible reason thereby ending innocent lives.
the last story was fashola is bad like say Fashola dey enter okada
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by walterlinto(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2015
And life goes on wink
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Tobzeee(m): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Shit shocked they should have worn helmets[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2015
So, this fellow could not see the 2nd half of the year 2015!!! Who am I Lord that you are mindful of me? Who am I Lord that you gave me the victory? I will lift and praise your most gracious name!! Thank God I am alive!
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2015
So, this fellow could not see the 2nd half of the year 2015!!! Who am I Lord that you are mindful of me? Who am I Lord that you gave me the victory? I will lift and praise your most gracious name!! Thank God I am alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by abbeyoye2001(m): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
APC grin
U re a fool

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Abayor7: 3:55am On Jul 01, 2015
SUBUHANALLAH! embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by SweetSoup(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Inna lilahi wahina illehi rojihuna

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Muscomide: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2015
That Apapa axis na jungle. In fact, jungle better pass Apapa sef.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by damiandammy(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2015
The same Creek Road I will be plying today... God have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Fear all these abokiii okada riders. Rip.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2015
HELMET would have solved this

BLACK MAN
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by manchester1: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2015
d speed this okada people do use on that road your life will cut unless you not boarded one before. why can't that road be repaired. and APC government is here still sleeping.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2015
We hardly hear stories like these in Fashola's regiime
Now they are taking advantage of Ambode not takin actions againt dem plying highways
Forgetting Fashola did for their own good
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Yaa Allah, have mercy.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by itspearl(f): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:
He wouldnt have been dead now if he had worn a crash helmet...We Nigerians joke with our lifes.. sad
Exactly! embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by donshady(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2015
"Speaking further,he said the motorcycle riders were speeding and were not carrying passengers." Spe3d kills
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Every evil thing makes FP on NL. The BET awards wouldn't because nobody died at the awards.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by damiloladuke: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2015
God have mercy

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2015
When the Lagos state Govt said no more Okada on Highways they protested and said he doesn't care about the poor,they ask and seize their motorcycles for not using helmet,but our people complain. Abeg Shey Fashola immediate family dey enter motorbikes on the Highway? RIP to the dead anyway embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2015
manchester1:
d speed this okada people do use on that road your life will cut unless you not boarded one before. why can't that road be repaired. and APC government is here still sleeping.
Chisos shocked,you still brought politics into this? Repair the road to have enabled him run faster or what? Because the cause of his death isn't about bad roads but over speeding. Tufiakwa (spit on your comment).
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Akanaz(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Subuanalai! R.I.P for the deceased. Quick recovery for the injured.
Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by digitsolution: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
May their soul rest in peace.

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) by Chibykeray(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.