Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books (628 Views)

Tiwa Savage Makes Bbc’s List Of 100 Inspirational And Innovative Women For 2017 / A Legend!!!, 10 Inspirational And Wisdom Quotes From Tupac Shakur / See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by chocolateme(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are very much going to be positively affected because;
1: your mindset and thinking faculty changes
2: your attitude towards some life approaches reverts
3: you tend to always think of different strategies in decision making process and think twice before action follows.
4: you will always want to maximize and enlarge your coast thereby making wise spendings and utilizing oprtunities that comes your way.
5: you will start seeing yourself as unique and stop comparing yourself with others because it brings low self esteem.
Believe in yourself, read a lot because it has a way of shapening and reconstructing our being into something extra ordinary.
My friend once told me that she sees a lot of people selling success and financial books Like " rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and so many others books but when she sees them and their poor, beggars and hungry looks, she gets demoralized believing that they should have been wealthy from reading a lot from the priceless books they sell. Well here I believe that it is our mindset and views about life and whatever it gives is different, so make the best out of yourself today because what you give your inner being is what it gives u back.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by Benndted(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
#true tho

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by Spydamannn(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2015
I Agree

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by architez: 5:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Robert kiosaki's company went bankrupt. My observation is that these folks rarely make money by practicing what they preach. They make money by selling the preaching.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by ice25(f): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN MOTIVATE YOUR SELF TO SUCCESS

wisdom comes from hearing.
Some read without understanding some read without adhering

SOME READ AND BECOMES CHANGED. your decision to make

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Reading Inspirational And Financial Books by Elssa(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
chocolateme:
You are very much going to be positively affected because;
1: your mindset and thinking faculty changes
2: your attitude towards some life approaches reverts
3: you tend to always think of different strategies in decision making process and think twice before action follows.
4: you will always want to maximize and enlarge your coast thereby making wise spendings and utilizing oprtunities that comes your way.
5: you will start seeing yourself as unique and stop comparing yourself with others because it brings low self esteem.
Believe in yourself, read a lot because it has a way of shapening and reconstructing our being into something extra ordinary.
My friend once told me that she sees a lot of people selling success and financial books Like " rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and so many others books but when she sees them and their poor, beggars and hungry looks, she gets demoralized believing that they should have been wealthy from reading a lot from the priceless books they sell. Well here I believe that it is our mindset and views about life and whatever it gives is different, so make the best out of yourself today because what you give your inner being is what it gives u back.
True that.

Its not just having the knowledge alone,but understanding too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex- NFL Player's Mistress Kidnaps Wife And Kills Her Before Committing Suicide / New Photos Of Beyonce As She Steps Out... / Drake Fires More Shots At Meek Mill In New ‘back To Back’ Freestyle (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.