Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43136 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by jaybee(f): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

Yes. I'm a Buhari defender. I will count all the non northern appointees once you list all the appointments he has made.

Am waiting for you.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ojosegun2011(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi Adesina is a Yoruba man, so also is Laolu Akande, are they Northerners? Why do Nigerians disrespect our leaders ignorantly and without facts.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ojosegun2011(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femi Adesina is a Yoruba man, so also is Laolu Akande, are they Northerners? Why do Nigerians disrespect our leaders ignorantly and without facts? Femi is from Osun and in fact from the same town, Ipetumodu that I come from if you don't know.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
silvernus0:
NORTH OWN NIGERIA YORUBA AND IGBO SHOULD JUST SEAT AND WATCH
Keep wallowing in ignorance and illiteracy.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by 1stola: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.
Answer this question first

How many non Igbos (I'm 100% sure you're igbo) has your state governors appointed for any post

Hypocrites angry
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by EMANY01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Actually, it was Fashola and other 35 Govs that advisedDEMANDED in 2011 (after the minimum wage increase) he remove the fuel subsidy. It was hypocritical for same Govs (especially the southwest apc governors) to do a 360

FIXED
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Appleyard(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

Pls ask d myopic op.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ladkud(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985 Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985 Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985 Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985 Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985 Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985 Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985 Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985 Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985 Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985 Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985 Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985 Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985 Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985 Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985 Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985 Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–1985
Buhari's cabinet during military regime

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Bukast(m): 5:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People
if it wont change d stardard of livin,den he shud nt appoint any of dem frm north..all shud come frm east alone or
alone..
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by NobleG1(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2015
I've been saying it. In Buhari, "the born to rule" syndrome is at work. He has been appointing only his fellow ab*okis.
Ab*okis and their dumb yoruba b*uttlickers destroyed this country.

Head of SSS - ab*oki
IG of police - ab*oki
Defense minister - ab*oki
Senate Speaker - ab*oki
Head of Immigration Service - ab*oki
Accountant-General - ab*oki
Acting Chairman of INEC - ab*oki
Chief of Naval - ab*oki
Chief of Army - ab*oki
Nigerian Attorney General - ab*oki

...and many more!

Ladies and gentle men, ab*okis have fully taken over Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by badman007(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Baba go slow has the support of Nigerians, he shouldnt take this support for stupidity.. Nigerians need him to work and most importantly, we need him to be fair... Look how many billionaires in Nigeria are from the North and how many of them are rich from Oil from my back yard.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by badman007(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2015
No matter what you guys think or say, dont forget that Nigeria the most ethnically divided country in the world... You CANNOT have peace by allowing one Ethnic group lord over the rest of us... For his regime to be successful, he needs to be wise and get everyone involved, at least that would be the most sensible thing to do
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
NobleG1:
[s]I've been saying it. In Buhari, "the born to rule" syndrome is at work. He has been appointing only his fellow ab*okis.
Ab*okis and their dumb yoruba b*uttlickers destroyed this country.

Head of SSS - ab*oki
IG of police - ab*oki
Defense minister - ab*oki
Senate Speaker - ab*oki
Head of Immigration Service - ab*oki
Accountant-General - ab*oki
Acting Chairman of INEC - ab*oki
Chief of Naval - ab*oki
Chief of Army - ab*oki
Nigerian Attorney General - ab*oki

...and many more!

Ladies and gentle men, ab*okis have fully taken over Nigeria![/s]

Stop lying please.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ChikezieU(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bamz:

This administration would not be a long one for me. It's good to proclaim what you want in life.
good for you
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by NobleG1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Stop lying please.

Where's the lie?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
NobleG1:

Where's the lie?

The lie is in the idea that by not having people from your tribe in higher places.....you will somehow get underdeveloped.

For six years....Niger Delta was in charge....and by May 28th this year...the same problems we faced....are the same problems that we faced when we were under ''northern'' rule.

In my opinion...we should use the states to do the job they were created for...bringing government closer to the people...by developing innovative industrial economies. This can be achieved via restructuring of the education system, ending corruption and religious bigotry, and making youth development a priority(Indeed Niger Delta amnesty would not have been necessary if governors of the Niger Delta in times past had made youth development a priority,and if education had been working as it should).

It is a lie....when you think your brother being in power=development. It is also a lie to think that development comes when you get a bigger share of the national cake. There is no national cake.We all have to bake our own cake.

Thank you....and good afternoon.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by NobleG1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The lie is in the idea that by not having people from your tribe in higher places.....you will somehow get underdeveloped.

For six years....Niger Delta was in charge....and by May 28th this year...the same problems we faced....are the same problems that we faced when we were under ''northern'' rule.

In my opinion...we should use the states to do the job they were created for...bringing government closer to the people...by developing innovative industrial economies. This can be achieved via restructuring of the education system, ending corruption and religious bigotry, and making youth development a priority(Indeed Niger Delta amnesty would not have been necessary if governors of the Niger Delta in times past had made youth development a priority,and if education had been working as it should).

It is a lie....when you think your brother being in power=development. It is also a lie to think that development comes when you get a bigger share of the national cake. There is no national cake.We all have to bake our own cake.

Thank you....and good afternoon.

I never stated that having my tribe (Igbo) in power would solve all the problems Igbos have. The same applies to any other other tribe.
That being said, it doesn't mean that one tribe should to take over all the government positions!

Nigeria is NOT a one tribe nation and ab*okis or yorubas DON'T own Nigeria! They can't even make good leaders which they've proven time and time again. In fact, ab*okis destroyed this country! They're always quick to forcefully grab political offices and yet very incompetent to lead!

Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups. Among these tribes, the ab*okis have had more taste of power in our political
Firmament than the other major tribes! And yet their region is the most impoverished! Ab*okis are indeed scums!

Igbos are marginalized by ab*okis and yorubas who're hell-bent on preventing an Igbo President by all means. Igbos are nation builders. We're the best in everything we do. Having Igbo Presidents would benefit Igbos and the nation as a whole, unlike the ab*oki curse on Nigerians!

So in summary, having an inclusive government where, at least, all the major tribes have equal stake, is good for the unity and progress of Nigeria, than the st*upid "born to rule" mentality of ab*okis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / The Moment After Court Sacked Machina & Declared Lawan Winner (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.