Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (86333 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Na she pay dowries? grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by sanyajava: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
wetin dis guy say happen
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Wishing him the best. It's their decision.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Mariojane(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

no its not

you never heard of such?

not all of them

is your brother not in love with the lady?
wetin bros. are you monitoring them?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by sanyajava: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
hey yah see where them push my brother go oh ; abeg whos is next
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Indians are some cunny bastards. I hate that their Urdu language but I love their Taj Mahal. Good Scofield used it to deceive that peneticiary officer in Prison Break.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Dahjhi: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
dopeboi142:
VISA ON THE WAY
To India? sad Does that really makes sense?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
I love Interracial marriages; that stated, I have to honestly say that from experience there's nothing like a Nigerian woman... The problem is that we Africans never value what we have..our women are beautiful, caring, humble, spiritual, chaste, respectful, longsuffering, hardworking and sooooo loving; they take a lot of bad treatment just to hold their home together...no other women on this Earth can withstand what the African woman takes...please show some love and respect to our women

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chygift(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
SO WHAT ABOUT IT?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by HKhouseofhello: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Choose your secret weapon to act like a little lady. 【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
The lady seem to have a burnt hands
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

HAVE YOU MARRIED angry
WE KNOW MOST OF YOUR MATE HAVE BECOME CANOPY undecided
NO IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME WEDDINGS CANOPY angry
animalz:

HAVE YOU MARRIED angry
WE KNOW MOST OF YOUR MATE HAVE BECOME CANOPY undecided
NO IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME WEDDINGS CANOPY angry
[quote
author=lilmax post=35343073]what's this girl talking about? [/quote]

ceecee0703:

we no wan marry outside so you go see person marry

grin grin cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Kjking(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm I the only one who sees how ugly her hand is?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Dahjhi:
To India? sad Does that really makes make sense?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by unilagfreshest(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:
All you Nairaland dudes that be bashing Nigerian ladies. undecided you see your mate, he took affirmative action.

Make all of una do the needful. tongue
instead of tellin dat ur bf dat has been screwin d livin hel out of u to do d needful, u r here advisin us. mayb after u. mtchw

@ pix. What a cute couple. kiss
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by seedord247(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
She's UGLLLLLLLY that's why she agreed to marry that man... grin grin

A cute snake indian gurl won't think of such....
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chygift(f): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
anochuko01:
cry cryI don't know why..I just feel like crying for him cry

drinking panadol for someone's headache
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nuhusky: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Hahahahahahaha this guy must be from Kano cos they said "faran mace ko maiya ce" meaning "white lady even if she is witch"
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ironbody03(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:
@ topic

na wa o, our indian brothers didnt even bother dressing up for the wedding. . . . . .

Haha,sisce the wedding is taken place in nigeria, they have to dress like a nigerian . not like an indian
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Adaeze003(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Is it just me or the girl is not excited at all? Hmm...
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by YabaLeftist: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Na wa for the girl o. She couldn't even manage a broad smile. Abi them force am? She no fine sef.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chally24: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
GREEN CARD MODE ACTIVATED.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Adaeze003(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY. Am sorry to say, i think most Nigerian ladies can't compete with foreigners.

Oyibo arse licker alert... your type will worship the ground oyibos walk on... grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Vikto: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
It's the same way foreigners are hunting for our Nigerian ladies who are priceless.
God bless Nigerian women.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by OpraMenu(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Y
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
danjumakolo:

I think she from south India.That's where you find the beauty in India

North India. Not south.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by OpraMenu(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
But why is the guy all smiles and the lady just koto si Iru ? (not smiling)
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by preciousMI1(f): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2015
abeg what was paid? BRIDE'S PRICE OR GROOM'S PRICE??
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
She must have Fallen for the BIG LONG D.ICk grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by BillDesmond2much(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
pls, how can i post on the wall of nairaland? Av got many things to write, av tried locating the place to fix my write-up. somebody help pls
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by sensyman(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Why ar der using plastic robber chair
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Hope it last long oh, congrats to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.