Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (86379 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by SaniSANOH(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
A Nigerian Man got Married to his Indian girlfriend.
Muhammad Abubakar Tahir was born and brought up in kano and now

currently a post graduate student in the Indian University got married to his girlfriend an INDIAN lady yesterday 29th June 2015 in Delhi, India.

Hmm mm.
Me I comments my reserved.
Please peps, what’s your take on this. Your comments is highly needed.

Source :

https://sanisanohblog./2015/06/30/a-nigerian-man-got-married-to-his-indian-girlfriend/?preview=true

Cc: admin,
Cc: lalasticala.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by CountDracula(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Scam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by AirstarKane(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's cute. I love mixed marriages. smiley

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
All you Nairaland dudes that be bashing Nigerian ladies. undecided you see your mate, he took affirmative action.

Make all of una do the needful. tongue

@ pix. What a cute couple. kiss

*modified*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lighten up abeg. Na new month we don enter so. kiss

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by donholy28(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope she paid his groomprice

65 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by dopeboi142: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
VISA ON THE WAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chibuike65: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
just broke up with my Canadian mama i miss her so fucking much i don loss my green card

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chibuike65: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
AirstarKane:
She's cute. I love mixed marriages. smiley
lol paid to who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by greatmarshall(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Tonischuller(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mine is 2mao tongue
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by lilmax(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
jashar:
All you Nairaland dudes that be bashing Nigerian ladies. undecided you see your mate, he took affirmative action.

what's this girl talking about?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Obun: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow! Lovely...jst lyk my philosophy goes " There should be unity of the opposite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare. An average Indian would not marry a black African. Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union
This lady must really be in love with our Naija brother.

86 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 01, 2015
VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY. Am sorry to say, i think most Nigerian ladies can't compete with foreigners.

30 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

its this kinda attitude forcing brothers to marry oyinbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by chigoizie7(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

Which needful?

To marry foreigners and take naija babes as just baby mamas?

Well, dey are indeed doing the needful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2015
I can't believe my EYES shocked indians are the most racist beings on earth they HATE anyone with dark skin even their own ppl who are the minority lol this guy must be richy rwichhhh ! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Jul 01, 2015
dopeboi142:
VISA ON THE WAY

Whose want a visa in India

46 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
its this kinda attitude forcing brothers to marry oyinbo

Indians are oyinbo?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 3:45am On Jul 01, 2015
donholy28:
I hope she paid his groomprice

hm, op did we receive the groomprice?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 3:46am On Jul 01, 2015
@ topic

na wa o, our indian brothers didnt even bother dressing up for the wedding. . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 3:47am On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare.

no its not

An average Indian would not marry a black African

you never heard of such?

Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union

not all of them

is your brother not in love with the lady?

22 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by longestjohn: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2015
wow seeeee fine girl..... honestly this lady is beautiful... am sure that guy did a good job....
THERE IS AN INFORMATION THAT CAME RECENTLY FROM WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION ) ABOUT PEOPLE WITH CANCER AND THEY DID NOT KNOW CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM

http://longestjohn10.zckrbrg.com/gB4fYq1fG
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Didn't know Indians married people who are not their blood relatives.

What I've seen is when Indian men get children with African women, who are not their wives, Their families kidnap the child and keeps them away from the mother.

It seems the Nigerian respected the Indian culture and got the parents to like him. Must have used some wisdom there.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by IamLEGEND1: 4:13am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by soversatile: 4:27am On Jul 01, 2015
My prayer for dem is not to born a baby with on hand or leg smiley

dnt blame me sad

strange things always happen in india grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by agohmamuda(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2015
some of u are already hailing him. Na Indian wife oh. Wat if she turns to Snake later? Ask King Solomon.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by obo389(m): 4:36am On Jul 01, 2015
girl doesn't look happy sef

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare. An average Indian would not marry a black African. Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union
Very very rare, and that they did it in India is even more surprising
It looks like a small wedding sha...... for his safety cos Im sure
the guys there would want to lay hands on dat nigga

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by GoldStandard: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:

Yes indeed. It happens once in a century. And it looks like they did it in a court..
Indians and their caste system... Smh!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by GoldStandard: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Arisha:
I can't believe my EYES shocked indians are the most racist beings on earth they HATE anyone with dark skin even their own ppl who are the minority lol this guy must be richy rwichhhh ! grin

Madam.. . Your moniker looks Indian undecided
Yeah. White 'bleached' indians treat black indians as 2nd class citizens...
The guy doesn't look that rich though

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by anochuko01(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2015
cry cryI don't know why..I just feel like crying for him cry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.